Feb 6 - Christians Openly Advocate Killing Atheists on FOX News Facebook Page

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2012, 06:14 PM         #41
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
Backwards a.ss religious folk. Wishing death upon ppl. fu*kin dumbasses
I feel bad for the Christians who aren't short fused goobers. People making comments like that end up hurting the entire group.

Also, these silly people aren't going to scare me, or anyone who doesn't believe what they do, into pretending that we do. I don't get how any adult can allow themselves to lash out in such a way.. I'd say it's childish, but that would be insulting to children. It's no big deal. Take a deep breath, get a hobby, and try not to be so cartoonish with your emotions. It's ridiculous and sad.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Gatorfan2611 said:
are you a christian (you sound agnostic but i dont want to make any a.ssumptions)? if you are indeed a christian, then you are in fact making a claim that god/jesus is real, or else you would not be a follower of christ. if you are agnostic, then perhaps we simply have a philosophical difference of what is real. as far as it being "inconclusive", it will never be conclusive by the very definition of religious faith. if it is not subject to the scientific method , then its existence is not possible
I am an agnostic theist.

Im not making a claim since I never a.sserted my belief that God and Jesus is real to a factual level. I am still a follower of Christ since I myself still believes that he exists.

It also might be conclusive someday since humans were never the stagnant type and we are progressing and moving ahead in knowledge and having more and more discoveries and will hopefully see which religion is real and which is fake etc.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-06-2012 at 06:22 PM..
 02-06-2012, 06:42 PM         #43
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
ever heard of the Crusades? Manifest destiny? Slavery?

I doubt Christians were behind any of that either
pretty sure we just k!lled a million brown people because bush said god told him. seen the sh*t in my lifetime.
 6 years ago '04        #44
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
religion misunderstood, poison
 6 years ago '07        #45
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735

[pic - click to view]

I believe Peter Pan is the creator, why? because I have faith that he is, and you can't prove otherwise so it must be true. There is a book about him, even a couple movies. He can fly and has a group of followers called the Outsiders and even a magic fairy named Tinkerbell. There is an evil man named Cpt Hook who will condemn you to his burning pirate ship for eternity if you don't follow Peter Pan.
 6 years ago '05        #46
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Is this still even a debate? IDGAF what god/gods you believe in people always have and always will persecute, k!ll, die, discrimnate, hate and destroy for their "religion".
 6 years ago '06        #47
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
Chritians wishing death upon people. U wrong for that.

Athiests critisizing cristians for their beliefs and cristians critisizing atiests for their non-beliefs, wrong.

But not believing in a "creator", ur just stupid.
 6 years ago '06        #48
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
CHRISTIANITY

The religion of "love thy neighbor".

or Not

Religious people are completely bonkers.
 6 years ago '06        #49
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 Shade7Revo said:
Why do a lot of atheists feel the need to group all Christians together for the behavior of some.
As an Atheist I don't need to "group all Christians together", you do that well enough on your own by calling yourself a Christian.

When you decide to subscribe to Christianity then you group yourself in with everyone else who does as well. That's the point of labeling yourself and your religion, to group yourself in with other people who subscribe to the same things you do. You can't say I'm a Christian but I'm not THAT kind of Christian because there is only one type of Christianity. I guess it would be possible to say that you're a better practicing Christian than someone else but you both still are a part of the same grouping of people, which would be Christians. Hence you group yourself in with other people who follow the same practices as you.

Honestly if you are really that upset about being grouped in with other people then stop grouping yourself in with them.

Otherwise people are going to keep Acknowledging the fact that you've grouped yourself in with these wackos.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Magic City said:
As an Atheist I don't need to "group all Christians together", you do that well enough on your own by calling yourself a Christian.

When you decide to subscribe to Christianity then you group yourself in with everyone else who does as well. That's the point of labeling yourself and your religion, to group yourself in with other people who subscribe to the same things you do. You can't say I'm a Christian but I'm not THAT kind of Christian because there is only one type of Christianity. I guess it would be possible to say that you're a better practicing Christian than someone else but you both still are a part of the same grouping of people, which would be Christians. Hence you group yourself in with other people who follow the same practices as you.

Honestly if you are really that upset about being grouped in with other people then stop grouping yourself in with them.

Otherwise people are going to keep Acknowledging the fact that you've grouped yourself in with these wackos.
No I dont not group us together by calling myself a christian since it isnt that simple.

Christianity relates to Christ and we all know that with denominations and the nondenominational that the people under the label are too varied to be grouped.

One christian may follow the pope while I dont, one christian may be under a denomination while Im nondenominational, one christian may follow the bible to the tee which I dont because I beleive that the Bible is altered so it must not be followed to a tee, some christians may go around telling atheists that their going to hell which I dont, some christians believe that hell exists as fire and brimstone which I dont, which is why grouping is wrong.
 6 years ago '07        #51
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 3505 3505
Wow man, I'm not for any religion but I damn sure respect them. If what u believe makes u a better person then so be it, but respect must be given. What is bashing one man's faith over another's? What's the point? Whether it be Jesus, Allah, buddah, etc... Levave them be and enjoy life! When I die I die.. Period! No heaven? no virgins? Or just a cold slab of meat in the morgue? It is what it is. I highly doubt "god" would deny me my spot in the afterlife just cuz I didn't believe a tall tale, eventhough I contributed all I could for the good of man, but no, no... I didn't believe. GTFOH!
 6 years ago '10        #52
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145

[pic - click to view]

just gonna leave this here for you crazy motherfu*kers
 02-06-2012, 10:02 PM         #53
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Allah akbar
 6 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19939 19939
FOX News viewers, what did you expect?
 02-07-2012, 04:58 AM         #55
3Wyzmun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So accordin to christians God created the heavens & the earth, he created the earth in 7days, made man in his image women from Adams rib. Knock on my door at 9am on a sunday mornin tryna shove their belief down my throat for breakfast & tell me if i don't believe i will burn in hell for eternity. All of which is claimed to me as "fact" but has not been proven.

Darwins Origin of Species says we gradually evolved over millions of years from single cell organisms to the 7 billion human beings & uncountable livin things on our planet today. Although evolution does have holes & doesn't claim to have ALL the answers, the pattern of evolution has been PROVEN as FACT & it itself is constantly evolving.

Origin of Species>>>>>>>>>>>>Bible.

Btw, which page in bible does the Tyrannosaurus Rex appear? Before Jesus walking on water or afta Moses parted the sea?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
Threads like this do remind me how close mined some atheists can be. :hmm:
 02-07-2012, 05:46 AM         #57
3Wyzmun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
Threads like this do remind me how close mined some atheists can be. :hmm:
So athiests are closed minded because they don't believe the same stories as u?
 6 years ago '10        #58
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 3Wyzmun said:
Thats an a.ssumption and its wrong.

I do like how you called my belief a story which is you low key downplaying my belief when I would simply call your belief a possibility.

A lot of atheists are close minded because theists dont believe the same thing as them so they put down and make fun of others for their beliefs and act like their above and smarter than them when they dont know any more than the person they ridicule does.

I am for science and truth and all but if there is no truth to be found then beliefs will naturally occupy and to ridicule others for simply having a different belief when it comes to the unknown is close minded.
 02-07-2012, 06:36 AM         #59
arydl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In famous words of Bill Hicks " Then forgive me" god damn readers!
 6 years ago '08        #60
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5292 5292
 3Wyzmun said:
Right?

As if these threads don't show how closed minded a lot of people are, not just atheists

I'm atheist and I couldn't give a sh*t less what anyone else believes as long as you're not pushing your sh*t on me and always telling me I'm going to hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy