Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3936 3936
 Freemind said:
wow... harsh words he had there... and you could tell by his post he was an atheist.

What about christians who say every non-believer will feel the wrath of god and burn in hell for eternity unless they repent and choose the path of god?

Is that not ridiculing the non-believer?

And EVERY Christian does that.
Lol smart man. I'm actually not an atheist. Raised strongly christian. Not an every Sunday guy, but a nearly every day church guy, choir, boy scouts, youth group, bible study. And once I actually thought about it, I was agnostic.

Jesus is my man tho. Just that religion that mocks the fu*k out of his beliefs kinda blows me sometimes.
 6 years ago '12        #22
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Judging the majority by the actions of the minority... basically doin' the same thing white people do to black people.
 6 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
My thought is, 1) people get angry and spout off at the mouth all the time. People could quite possibly have commented and not really meant it literally or otherwise. 2) In the Christian religion it's said that man was born with sin, that we're all sinners. So just because someone talks sh*t or wishes death doesn't mean they're not a Christian. It means they could be a better Christian, but that's a fundamental human flaw.

Lastly, if they are going to put a cross there, then they should also allow every other religious symbol to be put there as well.

On a side note, anyone ever hear what happened with that mosque they were trying to build down the street? Did that project get shot down or did they end up going through with it?
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Until I meet God personally, or shake Jesus Christs hand while he brings me back from the dead, Religion is a huge failure.

There's more proof that there isn't one, than that there is, and something that forces you to partake in sh*t that feels more like slavery, than anything else, and worshiping something that we don't know is there, and living our lives by some bullsh*t? ehhh, not for me. Hypocrite, a.ss motherfu*kers....SMH
So just to say there is a God, what makes you think that you'd even get the chance to shake his hand when you don't believe he exists and have lived a life as if there isn't one?

Also, not trying to get into a debate, but there is NO proof that God DOESN'T exist. There is no proof either way. That's why it's called faith.
 6 years ago '04        #25
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I believe that Man created religion and God created man. That's why I believe in God and would never subscribe to a manmade religion.
 6 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
The only way to prove something doesn't exist is by pointing to a lack of evidence of it's existence. God is the perfect example of such a thing.
you mean like saying the world is flat because there was no evidence otherwise? Or that the universe revolves around the earth?

So if all of a sudden evidence IS discovered that proves the existence of God, then you'll believe? Well my friend, that's when it's too late.

matelyan said:
I believe that Man created religion and God created man. That's why I believe in God and would never subscribe to a manmade religion.
THIS!
 6 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
Stupid comparison. Only reason people couldn't prove those things at the time is because no one attempted to, and because the technology wasn't available.

Religious zealots have had milleniums to prove that their god is real and failed still. We've advanced in technology majorly since those days and still no proof that an invisible man lives in the sky? When pressed for proof, all they you all do is condemn people to hell and get physically violent. People like you don't truly believe. You pretend to believe because you think it's "safer to believe than not to believe just incase there really is a god." Where's the belief in that?
Ok so civil debate is obviously beyond you. So let me put it in simple terms.

1) Even with all the technology we have today, we still can't prove / disprove everything. So you mean to say that everything we don't know for fact, or have yet to prove, doesn't exist?

2) Try to get out of the kiddie pool and look at the bigger picture. Your lame attempt to classify religion as "a man who lives in the sky" is sunday school at best. What about if it's not a man. What if it's a being, and it doesn't live in the sky, it lives in us? What if Allah, Jesus and all the others are all the same being? What if God was nothing more than something bigger than yourself? Is that what you're afraid of?

3) You have no idea wtf I believe so try to stop acting like a know it all, using all the same dumb a.ss arguments to disprove someone elses belief that you don't have. And I'm sure not every Christian condemns people to hell and gets physically violent just because you don't believe in God. I mean I didn't :greetings10:

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-06-2012 at 02:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #28
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Universal Mind said:
So you're saying that atheists are the lowest of the low?
your a dumb a.ss. you musta skimmed through my response i never said atheist are the lowest of the low. And in the bible the people k!lled werent atheist they were idol worshippers who sacraficed their children, drank bloood had s3x with animals molested their kids and enslaved anyone who wasnt in their clan which is why God commanded the israelites to k!ll them. No one was an atheist back in those times so shut your i hate religon a.ss up
 6 years ago '10        #29
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Why do a lot of atheists feel the need to group all Christians together for the behavior of some.

I dont go around telling atheists that their going to hell and I know others who dont as well so cut that sh*t out.

Retarded a.ss sh*t I swear.

Didn't you idiots ever learn from the mistakes racists whites made when they stupidly grouped all blacks to together for no reason?

Last edited by Bass G; 02-06-2012 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
Having faith in yourselves is having faith with God; the OG. Triple OG

6 years ago '11        #31
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

1) Even with all the technology we have today, we still can't prove / disprove everything. So you mean to say that everything we don't know for fact, or have yet to prove, doesn't exist?
do you use this logic for all facets of your life? what holds religion to a different standard of proof as anything else (physics, biology, geology, ect)? as far as im concerned, theres an invisible duck floating above your head. my reason? because i said so. and instead of asking me to prove it, i ask you to disprove it? . the burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, not the other way around
 6 years ago '10        #32
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
do you use this logic for all facets of your life? what holds religion to a different standard of proof as anything else (physics, biology, geology, ect)? as far as im concerned, theres an invisible duck floating above your head. my reason? because i said so. and instead of asking me to prove it, i ask you to disprove it? . the burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, not the other way around
Saying that you believe that God/Jesus exists isn't exactly making a claim.
 02-06-2012, 05:09 PM         #33
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when they use Christians as if this encompasses the entire gambit of the religion. These are clearly Evangelicals and Evangelicals aren't really Christian. They have extreme views which go against the most basic teachings of Christianity. Evangelicals are to Christianity what Radical Islamists are to the Muslim faith.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20017 20017
 Trizz187 said:
your a dumb a.ss. you musta skimmed through my response i never said atheist are the lowest of the low. And in the bible the people k!lled werent atheist they were idol worshippers who sacraficed their children, drank bloood had s3x with animals molested their kids and enslaved anyone who wasnt in their clan which is why God commanded the israelites to k!ll them. No one was an atheist back in those times so shut your i hate religon a.ss up
 6 years ago '11        #35
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

Saying that you believe that God/Jesus exists isn't exactly making a claim.
thats exactly what it is. if it isnt a claim, then what exactly is it?
 6 years ago '07        #36
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 2537 2537
hallelujah!!
 6 years ago '10        #37
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
Its a belief that may or may not be true.

Its only a claim when somebody says it like its fact which simply having a belief doesn't do.

I may believe that God/Jesus is real but Im not saying that its an established fact so Im not making a claim.

Just like a person can believe that God/Jesus isn't real and they wouldn't be making a claim unless they a.ssert it like its established fact.

Right now the matter is inconclusive.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-06-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
It's called faith my dude. Much more powerful than a claim.

Faith does not require anything from anybody else. I don't need your approval to have faith. I don't need to prove anything to have faith.

The funny thing about atheists, is I don't give a fu*k if they believe in God or not. But they get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hurt because I do

Bunch of people who are too concerned with what everyone else is doing in my opinion.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-06-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #39
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's called faith my dude. Much more powerful than a claim.

Faith does not require anything from anybody else. I don't need your approval to have faith.

The funny thing about atheists, is I don't give a fu*k if they believe in God or not. But they get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hurt because I do

Bunch of people who are too concerned with what other people are doing in my opinion.
im far from hurt. in fact, i feel the same as you. i could give a fu*k if you believe in god or not. you do what you do to get through the day. my point is, dont bring faith into a discussion about the natural world. this article is about a metal cross, which was found at ground zero, which was brought about by a plane and jet fuel...all things in the natural world. your beliefs hold no weight in the natural world. if not for people telling you, you wouldn't believe in god. our scientific advancements and innovations have all but nullified the reasons that ancient peoples "created" religion. what would you have faith in if not for a 2000 year old book? and as far as the article, i have absolutely no problem with a cross being erected at ground zero. but do you honestly think most christians would be okay with some form of an atheist symbol being erected?
 6 years ago '11        #40
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
Its a belief that may or may not be true.

Its only a claim when somebody says it like its fact which simply having a belief doesn't do.

I may believe that God/Jesus is real but Im not saying that its an established fact so Im not making a claim.

Just like a person can believe that God/Jesus isn't real and they wouldn't be making a claim unless they a.ssert it like its established fact.

Right now the matter is inconclusive.
are you a christian (you sound agnostic but i dont want to make any a.ssumptions)? if you are indeed a christian, then you are in fact making a claim that god/jesus is real, or else you would not be a follower of christ. if you are agnostic, then perhaps we simply have a philosophical difference of what is real. as far as it being "inconclusive", it will never be conclusive by the very definition of religious faith. if it is not subject to the scientific method , then its existence is not possible
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy