NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2012, 03:03 AM         #1
6114 pageviews
117 comments

illmaculate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 6 - Christians Openly Advocate k!lling Atheists on FOX News Facebook Page

About a week ago, a group of people filed a lawsuit in New York to prevent a cross from being erected within the World Trade Center memorial without equal opportunity for other religions who wish to have memorials there as well.

According to the lawsuit, among the 2,792 people k!lled in the twin towers, 31 were Muslim Americans, approximately 400 to 500 were Jewish Americans, approximately 500 were non-religious Americans, and an unknown number were Americans of other faiths. (So, about half of the people who died were not Christian.)

Additionally:

No other religious or non-religious group has been permitted a memorial.

Fox News had some discussions about this event including this one.

Fox News on the WTC Cross Lawsuit

[pic - click to view]

Outrage Over Atheists' 9/11 Cross Suit - Fox News Video - Fox News

Clearly Christians are angry. They later had Blair Scott, Communications Director for American Atheists, on a show to talk about the lawsuit and immediately the Fox News Facebook page was flooded with thousands of comments. I would link to the post, but apparently Fox removed it. Not before several comments were screen captured though.

Keep in mind, this blog post is not about whether or not the Cross or any other religious things should be allowed at the WTC Memorial, which incidentally is mostly funded with hundreds of millions of dollars of US taxpayer money from people of all religions, including non-religious people.

What it is about however is the swift, brutal and violently extreme comments that self-professed Christians made immediately following Blair Scott’s appearance to express his views on Fox TV.

Facebook Christians Advocating death, r*pe and Harm to Athiests
The list below represents just some of the comments that were captured before the content was deleted. Each commentator’s name is linked to their Facebook profile if it can be found, along with the quote attributed to that person. (If you find an inaccuracy or omission please let me know.)

Paul Altum
i say k!ll them all and let them see for themselves that there is God

Bob O’Connell
Shoot them. Shoot to k!ll.

Joe Martinez
To ALL ATHEIEST DIE AN GO TO HELL HAHA IF I COULD ID SHOOT ALL OF YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A 12GUAGE

Joseph Sneckenberg
thats easy shoot them

Casey M Jones
Shoot em. At least we know where they’re going, waste of oxygen

Mike Holeschek
Nail them to the cross then display it.

Chris Dunn
I thinly we should hang the leader of that group on the cross with nails through their hands and feet, place a crown of thorns upon their head, RAM a spear through their side all after being whipped and beaten publicly! Just so they can endure what Christ dod so they understand the sacrifice behind what that cross symbolizes.

Bob O’Connell
They’re atheists so it won’t matter if you k!ll them.

Tim Allison
KILL THEM.

Richard Silvia
someone show me where they live&and they will live no mere!

Raylene Ingmire
Here’s my solution, k!ll the group..just kidding, you figure it out. I’m so sick of people that pick and choose when they want to truly be American. They can go to Hell oh wait they will.

Sindy Clock
stupid atheists, I hope God k!lls them all.

Sindy Clock
I love Jesus, and the cross and if you dont, I hope someone r*pes you!

Eileen Rourke
Any court or lawyer who takes this case should be hung!!!! If you look at some of the people who are atheists they are all miserable looking because they don’t have any faith in anything. You should all go live in another country. You have taken enough of my rights away.

Hans Anderson
atheist has no rights a snail has more rights than a atheist has I say throw them out to the sharks let them eat them like the ate bin laden

Michael Perri
these people are f’ing scum of the earth. can we start k!lling them now? few groups are filled with more hatred than atheists.

Scott Miller
IF THE CROSS OFFENDS YOU: SO SHOULD THIS COUNTRY; LEAVE BEFORE WE k!ll YOU!!!!

Patrick Alley
Kill em all…let God sort em out. Guess what Atheists…

So, What Do You Think?
There have also been a lot of Tweets related to this issue, but I’m really wondering what YOU think about it?

[pic - click to view]

Christians Openly Advocate k!lling Atheists on FOX News Facebook Page

117 comments for "Feb 6 - Christians Openly Advocate Killing Atheists on FOX News Facebook Page"

6 years ago '09        #2
BorrachoRenfro 1 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 87 87
This is actually pretty disturbing. People just need to chill out with all that religious talk. It ain't for everyone. Be a human being and have an intelligent discussion rather than resorting to violence. And whenever possible, try to back up any argument with proven facts.
 6 years ago '09        #3
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13130 13130
Backwards a.ss religious folk. Wishing death upon ppl. fu*kin dumbasses
 6 years ago '05        #4
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Christians

Amazing.

Sorry we don't all believe the fairy tales you do

02-06-2012, 06:13 AM         #5
Dedface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People act like they don't remember the Crusades. Christians been fu*king non-believers up.
 02-06-2012, 06:18 AM         #6
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't buying this at all. It is probably a bunch of atheists posing as Christians and I wouldn't be shocked if this was all set up before he appeared on the show. Funny how I only see Atheists persecuting Christians all over the web but I rarely ever see Christians ridiculing or mocking or trashing Atheists.
 6 years ago '11        #7
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,377 | Props total: 3814 3814
lmao @ "I love jesus and the cross, and if u don't, I hope someone r*pes u"

But this is exactly the type of behavior I expect from them. Obviously not all of them are insane, but a good amount of them are.
 6 years ago '05        #8
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
I ain't buying this at all. It is probably a bunch of atheists posing as Christians and I wouldn't be shocked if this was all set up before he appeared on the show. Funny how I only see Atheists persecuting Christians all over the web but I rarely ever see Christians ridiculing or mocking or trashing Atheists.
Really?

You gotta be kidding me.
 02-06-2012, 06:27 AM         #9
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
Really?

You gotta be kidding me.
No I'm not kidding you, Christians are the ones attacked all the time on the web. You don't think Atheists would pull a stunt like this?? You have to be the one kidding then. For every 1 post you find from a Christian that bashes Atheists, I can find you a 1000 posts from atheists mocking, ridiculing, and wishing harm on Christians.

Lost your mind if you believe this was Christians.
 02-06-2012, 06:28 AM         #10
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
lmao @ "I love jesus and the cross, and if u don't, I hope someone r*pes u"

But this is exactly the type of behavior I expect from them. Obviously not all of them are insane, but a good amount of them are.
Perfect example right here freemind.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
No I'm not kidding you, Christians are the ones attacked all the time on the web. You don't think Atheists would pull a stunt like this?? You have to be the one kidding then. For every 1 post you find from a Christian that bashes Atheists, I can find you a 1000 posts from atheists mocking, ridiculing, and wishing harm on Christians.

Lost your mind if you believe this was Christians.
You've lost your mind if you don't believe this could be Christians.
 6 years ago '05        #12
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Perfect example right here freemind.
wow... harsh words he had there... and you could tell by his post he was an atheist.

What about christians who say every non-believer will feel the wrath of god and burn in hell for eternity unless they repent and choose the path of god?

Is that not ridiculing the non-believer?

And EVERY Christian does that.
 02-06-2012, 06:51 AM         #13
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
wow... harsh words he had there... and you could tell by his post he was an atheist.

What about christians who say every non-believer will feel the wrath of god and burn in hell for eternity unless they repent and choose the path of god?

Is that not ridiculing the non-believer?

And EVERY Christian does that.

You can't be serious. Do you bash Muslims? Do you bash Hindus? Do you bash Buddhists?
 6 years ago '05        #14
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
thats not ridiculing...try again
Unless you're christian than it is ridiculings a non-believer.

If you're a christian than its just "spreading the word of god"
 6 years ago '05        #15
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
You can't be serious. Do you bash Muslims? Do you bash Hindus? Do you bash Buddhists?
Well I think all orginized religion is a joke.

So yes.

Muslim, Hindu, Bhuddist, Christian, Jewish, ect... there all man made stories to deal with the unknown... not "the word of god" as they want you to believe. Created, written, and preached by man.

Yet am I atheist... no... agnostic.

I believe there could be something, but since there's no proof, I don't believe in 1 thing. If proof ever came about then id believe, but I still don't think you have to worship a god to have "eternal peace in the afterlife".

"Its insane that we live in a nation that's innovative enough to create a station in space..
But we still praise the pages of an ancient publication.."
 02-06-2012, 07:13 AM         #16
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A North Carolina woman read the Bible to her attacker for an hour and a half after he slashed her throat before the man apologized and left.

Lindsay Wood, 32, of Shelby, N.C., had just arrived home from Bible study on Wednesday. Wood asked her 15-year-old son to collect the trash can from the curb. During this time, Wood’s attacker walked into her home and slashed her neck.

“She told him please not to hurt her, that she loved the Lord and her son,” neighbor Faye Cooke told ABC affiliate WSOC.

Police said Wood’s son heard what was happening and hid in the backyard out of sight while Wood continued to reason with the man.

“She offered her car up, as well as money,” Rick Stafford, a captain in the Shelby Police Department told WSOC.

But the man took none of those things.

Despite her injuries, Wood opened her Bible and read to her attacker.

He listened. She even invited him to her church.

After an hour and a half, her attacker apologized and left.

Wood is in the hospital recovering from her injuries, which required 20-25 stitches and staples in her neck.

Meanwhile, police are hoping to apprehend the man, who didn’t seem to want anything more than to hurt an innocent person.

“We want him off the street,” Stafford said.

6 years ago '05        #17
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
A North Carolina woman read the Bible to her attacker for an hour and a half after he slashed her throat before the man apologized and left.

Lindsay Wood, 32, of Shelby, N.C., had just arrived home from Bible study on Wednesday. Wood asked her 15-year-old son to collect the trash can from the curb. During this time, Wood’s attacker walked into her home and slashed her neck.

“She told him please not to hurt her, that she loved the Lord and her son,” neighbor Faye Cooke told ABC affiliate WSOC.

Police said Wood’s son heard what was happening and hid in the backyard out of sight while Wood continued to reason with the man.

“She offered her car up, as well as money,” Rick Stafford, a captain in the Shelby Police Department told WSOC.

Wood is in the hospital recovering from her injuries, which required 20-25 stitches and staples in her neck.

Meanwhile, police are hoping to apprehend the man, who didn’t seem to want anything more than to hurt an innocent person.

Wow... good for her.

Now there's about 10 examples of christians being d!ckheads and saying they wish atheists died in the 1st post.

But those couldn't of been christians... atheists set it up to make christians look bad
 6 years ago '05        #18
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 canesin2099 said:

Thanks for posting this.. I HATE how you atheist judge ALL religious people based on some religious folk who have no manners or any kind of brain. What they say and do doesnt represent our teachings if you acctually read the bible God only allowed violence against the lowest of the low and had rules of WAR to follow it wasnt just "see a non beleiver k!ll them" and in the new testament Jesus taught peace and hung out with even the lowest class of people and spread love hope and forgiveness. And as for other religons EACH religon has messed up people that take their doctrines the wrong way cause if you look at the basis for all the religons its love and the struggle for man to acheive his divinity. I'm a christian and i Love jews i love muslims i love buddhist and i even love atheist who arent d!ckheads and wanna bash everyone. And i dont wish death on anyone cept child molestors and child k!llers and people who murder innocent people for no reason at all
 6 years ago '08        #19
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5229 5229
Well that's not very Christian like

They can tell me I'm going to hell all they want, but I still see that as being better than living as hateful and judgmental as these people
 6 years ago '09        #20
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Trizz187 said:
Thanks for posting this.. I HATE how you atheist judge ALL religious people based on some religious folk who have no manners or any kind of brain. What they say and do doesnt represent our teachings if you acctually read the bible God only allowed violence against the lowest of the low and had rules of WAR to follow it wasnt just "see a non beleiver k!ll them" and in the new testament Jesus taught peace and hung out with even the lowest class of people and spread love hope and forgiveness. And as for other religons EACH religon has messed up people that take their doctrines the wrong way cause if you look at the basis for all the religons its love and the struggle for man to acheive his divinity. I'm a christian and i Love jews i love muslims i love buddhist and i even love atheist who arent d!ckheads and wanna bash everyone. And i dont wish death on anyone cept child molestors and child k!llers and people who murder innocent people for no reason at all

This all the way!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago