most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 P. Dedos said:
iran's military is weak and they have no navy. they dont really want those problems

when sh*t hits the fan and dem flying american birds go over there heads droppin them bangers. they going to be studdering and complaing that "big bad bully america is shockin and aweing our a.sses and having us without electricity for months and making us build up our infrastructure for years "

dont even have to bring one troop in just keep the bombing campaign going for two weeks and they will cry UNCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNCLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE I AINT fu*kIN WITH U

Russia and China ain't having that! Thats where they get their oil from and they publicly said they are protecting their countries interest and ridin with Iran! The US is just going to outsource their sh*t and continue to carry out covert mission via agencies like the CIA n Mosade.
 6 years ago '04        #62
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Isreal isn't but so big, Why would a muslim country destroy one of their Holiest city (Jerusalem and Temple Mount on Mt Moriah) don't make much sense. Be better to just send in troops and k!ll people than to p!ss off all the other Islamic Countries trying to wipe Israel out.
 6 years ago '04        #63
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 killya said:
thank you. That dude trolls the board on the basis saying the same sh*t. Hes a Obama supporter. Let him be.
 02-07-2012, 12:06 PM         #64
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista_millz said:
 6 years ago '05        #65
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Israel and Iran should nuke each other so we could live in peace.Almost all of the conflict in the world stems from their inability to co-exist...throw in Iraq,Afghanistan and Lebanon and we good to go...
 6 years ago '06        #66
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
The era of information will have more people confused than ever.
 6 years ago '05        #67
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 P. Dedos said:
shut ur mouth we understand u been harrassed and hazed for 12 weeks. take your orders like a man soldier and know your role and shut ur mouf!!!

acting like you a better person or something. muthafu*ka i dont give a rats a.ss what u are
That's all that you have? C'mon. Seems like you have a psychological issue. Maybe multipersonality issues? "Know your role and shut your mouth"? Wow..
 6 years ago '05        #68
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
i heard all the same sh*t when it happened to Iraq ( and unjust war with no WMD's and sadam hated terrorist because he was scared they might overthrow him )

same sh*t happened no full authority to attack Iraq. Same Threats. Shock and Awe happened then they thought about twice and sat back and watched the fireworks
Umm.. Are you comparing an a.ssociation of those countries and Iraq to a billion dollar industrial partnership and allegiance? Bro, hush.
 6 years ago '05        #69
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 albemarle said:
Isreal isn't but so big, Why would a muslim country destroy one of their Holiest city (Jerusalem and Temple Mount on Mt Moriah) don't make much sense. Be better to just send in troops and k!ll people than to p!ss off all the other Islamic Countries trying to wipe Israel out.
Smh. Israel is not a Muslim country. Also, most Arab countries despise Israel. Please do your homework.
 02-07-2012, 10:37 PM         #70
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
Its faulty because you can't apply a simple view like that to something as complex as foreign relations. Thats basically like saying since I don't support republicans that I support democrats. Its not that straight forward.

To be clear I don't condone Israel, Iran, or the United States in this situation.

What i'm doing is looking at the situation objectively. What I'm not sure you get is that the US and Israel are the aggressors in this situation. WE are telling them THEY can't have nukes even though we do (hypocrites). WE are interfering with THEIR sovereignty (drones in their airspace, k!lling their scientists, economic sanctions, exc.). They have every right to act the way they do being faced with what they are. Especially since not even 60 years ago the US and Britain overthrew their DEMOCRATICALLY elected government.

On to the Israel issue, what you call propaganda against the jews I call the grim reality of the situation. Lets not forget what they did/are doing to the Palestinians and that Iran closely relates to them. America panders to Israel's every request. Before 2000 Iraq what their biggest threat, then we stepped in. Next is Iran. Clearly our opinions differ on this subject. I've just noticed that most people who get their world news from the MSM support Israel, where as, people who use the internet tend not to. I just feel that, based off your comment, you think its us against them. Israel is against them but US foreign policy=Israel foreign policy so all we are is the proxy in this situation.

I have been to Isreal 9 times how many times have you been? Jihadists use the internet to promote propoganda against Israel and have been doing so for many many years. LMAO at internet people being in the know. Come on man, you can't actually believe that bullshat. I don't know what MSM you are referring too, I get my information from people that actually live there now (non Jew missionaries) and from my trips to visit them. I have been a couple of hundred yards away from PLO members suicide bombings k!lling civilians. Of course Israel does some ruthless shat too, but what country wouldn't protect themselves? I don't know if you are a Muslim or what, I'm certainly thinking you must be and obviously you think the land belongs to the Palestinians which makes me realize why you hate them so much. There has been and always will be strife in the region because they all hate the Jews. Like I said before, Isreael is a heluva lot more accepting than any other place in the ME I have ever been to. They allow Muslims, Christians, etc, whereas that certainly wasn't the case in the other regions. I had a cross necklace, enough to get me imprisoned or executed in many parts of the ME. Muslims are trying to take over the world regardless of what anyone wants to believe it is happening as I type this. I was in London last summer for London Bridges, almost felt like I was in the ME again.
 02-08-2012, 12:19 AM         #71
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the Rihanna Navy is more intimidating than Iran.
 6 years ago '06        #72
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Storchaveli said:
Try it and we'll destroy YOU in 9 seconds, f*ggot.

corny as fu*k

canesin2099 said:
Anybody taking a side other than Israel's obviously hates Jews since the entire ME wants to demolish them and they are arguably our greatest ally. We put troops all over the place yet Israel handles their own problems moreso than anyone seems to understand. Do you people not grasp the concept that they hate anybody not like them. Period, end of story, not even debatable. I love how people continue to bash Israel, taking the sides of countries that treat women like animals, preach annihilation, have no freedoms etc etc. Boggles my mind how some people think. You have extremists running countries and you niccas want to take their side. I seriously don't get it. You don't agree with Israel, I'm cool with that, but condoning the exact same thing people accuse Israel of is just a.ssinine. Unless you hate this country, you better damn hope Israel don't fall, and if you do hate this country move over to the ME and get back to me about how great it is. Worst year of my life spent doing missionary work over there. They will k!ll you for having a bible.

fu*k off with that..that's the same as that retarded "if u dont think this, u're unamerican" sh*t u hear from inbred rednecks

fu*k israel
 6 years ago '05        #73
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy