Feb 6 - Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
sh*ts heating up out there... Amerikkkans should be concerned.. but they're too busy tweeting about how awesome the halftime show was
 6 years ago '04        #42
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 Storchaveli said:
Try it and we'll destroy YOU in 9 seconds, f*ggot.

LOL @ "we'll"........AHahhahahahahahaha

Brainwashed, get ya head out ya a.ss. Go ahead n stop them' terrerizors and islamicals!!

I love how Americans love the fact they took the torch from hitler, and brag about their capabilty to start pointless wars and genocide...when in reality their own country is a.ss backwards and needs a fix.

WW2 was a real war, now we got stupid mother fu*kers highschool a.ss dropouts enlisting in a pointless war acting like they have honor, get the fu*k out of my face, youre maggots.
 6 years ago '04        #43
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
 Storchaveli said:
Yes WE'LL, you fu*kin camel-riding, don't-piss-me-off-or-I'll-suicide-bomb-your-house, Mohammed Akl Lua Akkbahr Tra La La shouting a.ss bi*ch.
the most ignorant post on BX, by far. im half arab and very so offended. fu*k you scumbag.
 02-06-2012, 09:44 PM         #44
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacdood said:
the most ignorant post on BX, by far. im half arab and very so offended. fu*k you scumbag.
Do you hate Jews?
 02-06-2012, 10:11 PM         #45
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure nobody is this thread hates Jews. They probably just hate all the sh*t Israel does and goes unpunished for. And their sick and tired of the U.S backing them through everything
 6 years ago '10        #46
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 killya said:
fu*k israel. Wake up world.
 6 years ago '09        #47
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 canesin2099 said:
Do you hate Jews?
Just because you hate Israel doesn't mean you hate jews
 6 years ago '06        #48
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 killya said:
im pretty sure nobody is this thread hates Jews. They probably just hate all the sh*t Israel does and goes unpunished for. And their sick and tired of the U.S backing them through everything

You didnt know hating Israel is Hating Jews?
 02-06-2012, 10:31 PM         #49
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
Anybody taking a side other than Israel's obviously hates Jews since the entire ME wants to demolish them and they are arguably our greatest ally. We put troops all over the place yet Israel handles their own problems moreso than anyone seems to understand. Do you people not grasp the concept that they hate anybody not like them. Period, end of story, not even debatable. I love how people continue to bash Israel, taking the sides of countries that treat women like animals, preach annihilation, have no freedoms etc etc. Boggles my mind how some people think. You have extremists running countries and you niccas want to take their side. I seriously don't get it. You don't agree with Israel, I'm cool with that, but condoning the exact same thing people accuse Israel of is just a.ssinine. Unless you hate this country, you better damn hope Israel don't fall, and if you do hate this country move over to the ME and get back to me about how great it is. Worst year of my life spent doing missionary work over there. They will k!ll you for having a bible.
 6 years ago '09        #50
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Anybody taking a side other than Israel's obviously hates Jews since the entire ME wants to demolish them and they are arguably our greatest ally. We put troops all over the place yet Israel handles their own problems moreso than anyone seems to understand. Do you people not grasp the concept that they hate anybody not like them. Period, end of story, not even debatable. I love how people continue to bash Israel, taking the sides of countries that treat women like animals, preach annihilation, have no freedoms etc etc. Boggles my mind how some people think. You have extremists running countries and you niccas want to take their side. I seriously don't get it. You don't agree with Israel, I'm cool with that, but condoning the exact same thing people accuse Israel of is just a.ssinine. Unless you hate this country, you better damn hope Israel don't fall, and if you do hate this country move over to the ME and get back to me about how great it is. Worst year of my life spent doing missionary work over there. They will k!ll you for having a bible.
Do you realize how flawed that logic is? So if you don't support one side you automatically support the other? What was this "missionary" work you were doing?

These are honest questions BTW. I'm trying to understand your logic but i'm finding it very hard
 02-06-2012, 10:57 PM         #51
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish Iran would, it'll be a martyr death if US destroys Iran afterwards, so be my guess
 02-06-2012, 11:12 PM         #52
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canesin2099 said:
im sorry but I dont support either side, and like i said i could care less if Israel falls. Which I doubt they will anyway because America would ruin its greatness to protect them...and your right. They hate anyone not like them. But dont think for a second that I like what Iran is doing. I hate iran, I hate how they treat woman. I hate how they treats their people. And hate the laws in place. But you need to understand that it is not the Unted States war to f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #53
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Blood Edge said:
I caught feelings

even though you are the person projecting their fears and insecurities by saying "we'll do this to Iran" when you're not in the military and are physically and mentally weak

troll better skeletor...troll better
I better not catch your bi*ch a.ss saying "we" when talking about your sports teams, f*ggot. It's WE cuz this is MY country. It's WE, cuz MY tax dollars are used to fund the same wars OUR military f!ghts in. The political decisions made by OUR government affect me too, so who the fu*k are you to tell me I can't say "we" when talking about our military when it's OUR government who puts them on the front lines and uses them as they see fit, which ultimately affects all of us? Yes, I said WE. And that goes for the rest of the little snotty morons pointing out the same thing in here. You don't have to be an astronaut to comment on outer space, or a mechanic to comment on cars. So shut the fu*k up and sit your a.ss down.

champ said:
We've been at war for 10 years against organizations....not countries...
Yes.... WE.
 02-06-2012, 11:59 PM         #54
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
Do you realize how flawed that logic is? So if you don't support one side you automatically support the other? What was this "missionary" work you were doing?

These are honest questions BTW. I'm trying to understand your logic but i'm finding it very hard
It wasn't Christian missionary work, it was medical in Afghanistan pre war, helping kids with cleft palates. You wouldn't believe the list of do's and dont's over there and people that support them just amazes me. People on here talk all the time about how people are bred to be racist and shat, they are bred to hate anyone not like them. Plenty of cool Muslims, but they aren't running shat over in the ME. For a supposed religion of peace, they don't practice what they preach, and you have extremists calling all the shots.

How is the logic faulty? There are two sides, one side that stands with us, one that stands against us and wants to k!ll us. If you live in this country and don't support Israel then go join the movement to wipe anybody that isn't Muslim off the planet. When you sit here (not you directly) and condone and support their tactics it is pretty obvious you are taking a side and based on the replies on this topic, people view Israel as the enemy within. All this conspiracy propoganda against the Jews has been years in the making and it has worked. I honestly don't think people get what Israel is up against. They are far more open than any other ME country that I have been to.
 6 years ago '06        #55
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
The same sh*t could be said for Isreal. Just carpet bomb Tehran and its game over.
 6 years ago '06        #56
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
Ignorance peers its head again here... This is all propaganda, and you guys eat it up. Put down the controller and the slushi and start READING
 02-07-2012, 12:19 AM         #57
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikejg823 said:
Ignorance peers its head again here... This is all propaganda, and you guys eat it up. Put down the controller and the slushi and start READING
While I agree with that and I consider it grandstanding just like our military and Israel's performing drills, eventually if you get enough crazy dictators running things, something is bound to pop off.
 6 years ago '05        #58
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 P. Dedos said:
shut ur fu*king mouth. i have alot of freinds and family in the military and highly rank too ill just leave it at that. are you really trying to sit here and say that Iran has any type of military power that can fu*k with the US

seems like they did too much of military hazing to this guy bullack why u so salty always
Salty? Name ONE RANKED OFFICIAL in your family. Also, I never said anything about Iran vs US Military. Wtf? Look at the thread title. You have NO MILITARY CREDIBILITY, but talk the talk like you're about that life. Until you go through 12 weeks of hell in San Diego, stfu. Until you gain position in DOD, stfu. Again, secondhand knowledge is for the birds. I hate when civilians get aggressive minded. You bastards aren't going to f!ght bullets like us. You are a nobody. A piece of human excrement. A piece of trash. You should definitely shut your hole about things of which your knowledge is worthlessly a.ssININE and below required criterion.
 6 years ago '09        #59
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
How is the logic faulty? There are two sides, one side that stands with us, one that stands against us and wants to k!ll us. If you live in this country and don't support Israel then go join the movement to wipe anybody that isn't Muslim off the planet. When you sit here (not you directly) and condone and support their tactics it is pretty obvious you are taking a side and based on the replies on this topic, people view Israel as the enemy within. All this conspiracy propoganda against the Jews has been years in the making and it has worked. I honestly don't think people get what Israel is up against. They are far more open than any other ME country that I have been to.
Its faulty because you can't apply a simple view like that to something as complex as foreign relations. Thats basically like saying since I don't support republicans that I support democrats. Its not that straight forward.

To be clear I don't condone Israel, Iran, or the United States in this situation.

What i'm doing is looking at the situation objectively. What I'm not sure you get is that the US and Israel are the aggressors in this situation. WE are telling them THEY can't have nukes even though we do (hypocrites). WE are interfering with THEIR sovereignty (drones in their airspace, k!lling their scientists, economic sanctions, exc.). They have every right to act the way they do being faced with what they are. Especially since not even 60 years ago the US and Britain overthrew their DEMOCRATICALLY elected government.

On to the Israel issue, what you call propaganda against the jews I call the grim reality of the situation. Lets not forget what they did/are doing to the Palestinians and that Iran closely relates to them. America panders to Israel's every request. Before 2000 Iraq what their biggest threat, then we stepped in. Next is Iran. Clearly our opinions differ on this subject. I've just noticed that most people who get their world news from the MSM support Israel, where as, people who use the internet tend not to. I just feel that, based off your comment, you think its us against them. Israel is against them but US foreign policy=Israel foreign policy so all we are is the proxy in this situation.

Last edited by KNerd; 02-07-2012 at 02:55 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #60
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 bullack86 said:
I hate when civilians get aggressive minded. You bastards aren't going to f!ght bullets like us. You are a nobody. A piece of human excrement. A piece of trash.
Thats a very bold statement right there. The exact same thing could be said about people who serve in a military controlled by corporate interests. You know, f!ghting wars that strengthen powerful individuals wallets and not our nations defenses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy