Feb 6 - Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 bullack86 said:
Stfu. Enlist in my Corps and place me as your referral. I guarantee to break you in half. Big guy!
Step in front of a moving bullet, face first.

Blood Edge said:
that's what I thought u starving Ethiopian....overcompensation gets you nowhere especially when you're weak and stupid
You stay catching feelings? Tuck your tampon string back in, sweetheart.
 6 years ago '09        #22
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 killya said:
your a disrespectful c*nt and should be banned honestly for your stupidity in every single thread. You probably supported the Iraq war didnt you? Your worse then Bush. Every single thread you like to put down other countries when its clear as day that America is being the bully. Whats your deal? Honestly. Nobody gives a fu*k about Iran, but you giving a fu*k about Israel when they slaughter people on the regular shows your ignorance and shows you only do as your told.
ether
 6 years ago '06        #23
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 P. Dedos said:
shut ur fu*king mouth. i have alot of freinds and family in the military and highly rank too ill just leave it at that. are you really trying to sit here and say that Iran has any type of military power that can fu*k with the US

seems like they did too much of military hazing to this guy bullack why u so salty always
10 years active duty...

We've been at war for 10 years against organizations....not countries...small organizations consisting of hundreds of people. We have warred against ideologies.

This would mark the first time in 20 years that we would face an organized military force. A military force and country united in patriotism and motivated by an enemy that threatens their way of life.

Not to mention the fact that Iran has allies just like we do, including a little nuclear country to the south of us, that could pose a massive threat to YOUR neighborhood.

So the idea of war with Iran while it may be a good cheering point for protecting Israel and getting politicians elected. It isn't at all some "we are America, bow before our might" cakewalk proposition...this could very well end up being world war with YOU being drafted into the very organization you support so passionately.

Be careful what you wish for....

Last edited by champ; 02-06-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #24
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 P. Dedos said:
shut ur fu*king mouth. i have alot of freinds and family in the military and highly rank too ill just leave it at that. are you really trying to sit here and say that Iran has any type of military power that can fu*k with the US

seems like they did too much of military hazing to this guy bullack why u so salty always
Your family hates you! I fu*ked your nasty dirtbag of a mom last night and she told me this much.

I'm mad.
 02-06-2012, 06:00 PM         #25
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
united states will destroy the whole planet. and just about the time all the dust reforms into a new planet, we'll blow it up again. because we're fu*king stupid.
 02-06-2012, 06:19 PM         #26
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Yes WE'LL, you fu*kin camel-riding, don't-piss-me-off-or-I'll-suicide-bomb-your-house, Mohammed Akl Lua Akkbahr Tra La La shouting a.ss bi*ch.
You know what amazes me, how pussies like you NEVER seem to have the balls to state something like this in public, EVER.

I'd love to hear you say something like that in front of me. I'd LOVE TO, LOVE TOOOOO. I cannot say it enough.
 6 years ago '12        #27
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 973 973
Israel is an American proxy in the middle east, they're the only one fu*kin with us down there.

You attack Israel, you attack the United States. Obama run the military if you want the beef.
 6 years ago '06        #28
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Prostyle said:
Israel is an American proxy in the middle east, they're the only one fu*kin with us down there.

You attack Israel, you attack the United States. Obama run the military if you want the beef.
Iran isnt attacking sh*t...They know what the deal is and they arent going to commit national suicide by starting a war. But, on the other hand, if they were to be the victim of a pre-emptive strike...the victims have all the right in the world to gather their allies and go retaliate.

Israel will be the first to strike...thats a bet...and we will defend them for their terrorist actions...

...as usual...
 6 years ago '07        #29
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Iran isn't that stupid if they fu*ked with israel, they would get fu*ked hard.
 6 years ago '04        #30
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:
Yes WE'LL, you fu*kin camel-riding, don't-piss-me-off-or-I'll-suicide-bomb-your-house, Mohammed Akl Lua Akkbahr Tra La La shouting a.ss bi*ch.
 P. Dedos said:
iran's military is weak and they have no navy. they dont really want those problems

when sh*t hits the fan and dem flying american birds go over there heads droppin them bangers. they going to be studdering and complaing that "big bad bully america is shockin and aweing our a.sses and having us without electricity for months and making us build up our infrastructure for years "

dont even have to bring one troop in just keep the bombing campaign going for two weeks and they will cry UNCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNCLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE I AINT fu*kIN WITH U

These two f*ggots are the most retarded posters on this website.

Keyboard warriors that are too pus*y to join the actual army and talk tough behind a computer screen acting like they know the reality of the situation.

The funniest is this illiterate lonely fatass Cuban Dedos
 6 years ago '09        #31
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Nothing is going to happen to Israel. If anything, Iran will spontaneously combust.
 6 years ago '07        #32
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k isreal. they wanna rely on us to help them fu*k the world up. america is pus*y whipped by them.
 6 years ago '07        #33
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
people these days, most countries now days can wipe each other out just depends on who acts first. Plus relax a BLOGGER wrote this, doesnt mean iran is gonna or wants to do it.
 6 years ago '04        #34
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
n this is why the world hates americans
 6 years ago '04        #35
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
The author is obviously pro-Iranian and living in a fantasy world. Might as well said they should nuke them from the sky using unicorns.
 6 years ago '11        #36
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 champ said:
10 years active duty...

We've been at war for 10 years against organizations....not countries...small organizations consisting of hundreds of people. We have warred against ideologies.

This would mark the first time in 20 years that we would face an organized military force. A military force and country united in patriotism and motivated by an enemy that threatens their way of life.

Not to mention the fact that Iran has allies just like we do, including a little nuclear country to the south of us, that could pose a massive threat to YOUR neighborhood.

So the idea of war with Iran while it may be a good cheering point for protecting Israel and getting politicians elected. It isn't at all some "we are America, bow before our might" cakewalk proposition...this could very well end up being world war with YOU being drafted into the very organization you support so passionately.

Be careful what you wish for....
Preach that sh*t my dude!..These cats just trolling or either young n dumb..

Shouts out to bullack he know what it is!

I'm pretty sure this article is going to have Israel eager to attack first
U.s needs to sit this one out them Zionist aren't in the right but knowing u.s
We going in.which is a damn shame we just pulled out of Iraq now this.
this one is no joke this gone b countries vs countries not lil organization like my mans said..
 6 years ago '04        #37
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
why do you black BX n*ggas defending israel when them white jews hate you?

let iran bomb them and we americans should just kick back and watch that sh*t on tv. probably would be more entertaining than this year's superbowl.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Prodigy said:
These two f*ggots are the most retarded posters on this website.

Keyboard warriors that are too pus*y to join the actual army and talk tough behind a computer screen acting like they know the reality of the situation.

The funniest is this illiterate lonely fatass Cuban Dedos
The hypocrisy of this website sometimes k!lls me. These comments are made all the time on here and not a peep, but ONE dipsh*t gets emotional early on, and the rest follow suit. Co-sign effect a.ss sheep.
 6 years ago '07        #39
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
propaganda at its finest. and all yall mofu*kas believe it. open your eyes
 6 years ago '09        #40
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Rob De Niro said:
propaganda at its finest. and all yall mofu*kas believe it. open your eyes
How else do you get the sheep riled up. I love how the propaganda machine that's the media made Iran attacking Israel sound like our problem. Sounds like Israel's problem to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago