male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5905 pageviews
82 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2504 2504
Feb 6 - Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes

Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes'

[pic - click to view]

ranian blogger urges Tehran to exploit West's inaction to 'wipe out Israel' by 2014; lays out strategy

An Iranian blogger on Saturday urged Tehran not to delay an attack on Israel, claiming that the Islamic Republic could destroy the Jewish state in "less than nine minutes."

Alireza Forghani, a computer engineer, wrote in his essay that Tehran should exploit the West's dawdling over a strike on Iran to "wipe out Israel" by 2014 – that is, before President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's term runs out. The post was widely covered in the Iranian media on Saturday.

Forghani lays out the religious justifications for the attack and presents strategies for an offensive that would target key Israeli sites using land-to-land missiles.

The first step in the strategy, Forghani suggested, should be to launch ballistic Sijil missiles on Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa, as well as power stations and other energy sources, sewage facilities, airports, nuclear plants, media hubs and transportation infrastructure. In the second step, Shahab 3 and Ghader missiles should target the rest of the country's population centers. Total annihilation, he a.sserts, could be achieved within nine minutes.

'Killing civilians justified'
Forghani posited that targeting civilians could be justified with revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini's ruling that Muslims must wage a Jihad against an enemy who attacks an Islamic nation.

"So since Israel has attacked Palestine and occupied this part of the Islamic Entity, defending the oppressed Palestinian Muslims is compulsory," Forghani wrote.

The blogger appears to quote Ynet security analyst Ron Ben-Yishai as saying that there is no spot in Israel that is not vulnerable to an Iranian missile attack, although Yishai referred in his column to the capabilities of Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah, not the Islamic Republic.

Forghani, who describes himself as an enthusiastic supporter of the Iranian government and a former member of the Revolutionary Guard's Basij militia, stressed that the opinions presented in his post are his own and do not represent the regime's position.

Dr. Raz Zimt, a research fellow at the Institute for Iranian Studies at Tel Aviv University, claimed that the stir that the post caused in the Iranian media might indicate the dawn of public discourse about a preemptive strike on Israel. The article might also signify the effect that the global discussion about a possible military operation in Iran has on the Islamic Republic.

The post was released on the same day that Iran's Revolutionary Guard began naval maneuvers in the latest show of force near the strategic Strait of Hormuz, the critical Gulf oil tanker route that Tehran has threatened to close in retaliation for tougher Western sanctions.

Plans for new Iranian war games in the Gulf have been in the works for weeks. But they got under way following stern warnings by Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, about any possible US or Israeli attacks against Tehran's nuclear facilities.

"The Zionist regime is a cancerous tumor and it will be removed," he said Friday

[pic - click to view]

'Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes' - Israel News, Ynetnews

82 comments for "Feb 6 - Iran can destroy Israel in 9 minutes"

6 years ago '06        #2
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Try it and we'll destroy YOU in 9 seconds, f*ggot.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #3
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
 6 years ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Blood Edge said:
we'll?

sit yo skinny a.ss down
Yes WE'LL, you fu*kin camel-riding, don't-piss-me-off-or-I'll-suicide-bomb-your-house, Mohammed Akl Lua Akkbahr Tra La La shouting a.ss bi*ch.
 02-06-2012, 06:17 AM         #5
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, i guess Iran doesnt want to destroy Israel huh? Seeing as their leader is a religous nutjob who wants to follow through with that jihad mentallity. and they really arnt trying to make nukes?

even their own people want to fu*k israel up asap.

somethings up, too much tention now. hopefully itll end peacefully and covertly.
 6 years ago '05        #6
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Not a single fu*k would be given by the majority of the world.
 02-06-2012, 09:02 AM         #7
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k israel. Wake up world.
 6 years ago '05        #8
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Storchaveli said:
Yes WE'LL, you fu*kin camel-riding, don't-piss-me-off-or-I'll-suicide-bomb-your-house, Mohammed Akl Lua Akkbahr Tra La La shouting a.ss bi*ch.
Stfu. Enlist in my Corps and place me as your referral. I guarantee to break you in half. Big guy!
 6 years ago '12        #9
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 2661 2661
So do it, too much peace in the world
 6 years ago '04        #10
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
The last time the economy was in the sh*tter, it took 10 years and a world war to fix it.

Food for thought.
 6 years ago '05        #11
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 P. Dedos said:
iran's military is weak and they have no navy. they dont really want those problems

when sh*t hits the fan and dem flying american birds go over there heads droppin them bangers. they going to be studdering and complaing that "big bad bully america is shockin and aweing our a.sses and having us without electricity for months and making us build up our infrastructure for years "

dont even have to bring one troop in just keep the bombing campaign going for two weeks and they will cry UNCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNCLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE I AINT fu*kIN WITH U

Fool... Funny how bomb happy civilians are, but WE don't feel that way at all. No military knowledge at all. Keep thinking the secondhand info is reliable.
 6 years ago '08        #12
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 Storchaveli said:

you ain't doin sh*t.
 02-06-2012, 12:03 PM         #13
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Fool... Funny how bomb happy civilians are, but WE don't feel that way at all. No military knowledge at all. Keep thinking the secondhand info is reliable.
thank you. That dude trolls the board on the basis saying the same sh*t. Hes a Obama supporter. Let him be.
 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM         #14
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZlatanDrogba said:
So do it, too much peace in the world
This post is the truth.
 6 years ago '08        #15
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
Ducktales. Israel is so fu*king eager to shed blood they wouldn't give them 9 minutes.
 6 years ago '06        #16
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2273 2273
Israel should not be a country and America needs to stop supporting their terrorist a.ss country.
 02-06-2012, 04:54 PM         #17
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wish my blog posts got this much heat.....
 6 years ago '08        #18
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
America = Israel

nuff said...
 02-06-2012, 05:18 PM         #19
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Stfu. Enlist in my Corps and place me as your referral. I guarantee to break you in half. Big guy!
 02-06-2012, 05:19 PM         #20
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
shut ur fu*king mouth. i have alot of freinds and family in the military and highly rank too ill just leave it at that. are you really trying to sit here and say that Iran has any type of military power that can fu*k with the US

seems like they did too much of military hazing to this guy bullack why u so salty always
your a disrespectful c*nt and should be banned honestly for your stupidity in every single thread. You probably supported the Iraq war didnt you? Your worse then Bush. Every single thread you like to put down other countries when its clear as day that America is being the bully. Whats your deal? Honestly. Nobody gives a fu*k about Iran, but you giving a fu*k about Israel when they slaughter people on the regular shows your ignorance and shows you only do as your told.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
171 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy