Who Said That The Welker Dropped Pass Was Brady Fault?

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #121
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
still cant believe Wes dropped that. Right when i saw it, i knew we would lose, i just fu*king knew it. Still love wes, but this one hurt a fu*king sh*t ton
 6 years ago '04        #122
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
skip bayless is my dude but i cant believe he put the blame on tom brady.

welker shoulda caught that.
 6 years ago '07        #123
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
If it hits you in BOTH hands its on the reciever I don't care who threw it.Making the proper adjustment to catch the ball is just as much part of the job as catching the ball itself.Especially uncontested.If it wasn't a good pass he wouldn't have gotten two hands on it.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 02-07-2012 at 09:38 AM..
 02-07-2012, 10:16 AM         #124
jdiesel13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he had thrown a "good" pass it woulda been picked off. Only way wes gets a shot at the ball is if its on his outside shoulder and thats exactly where he threw it. Definitely a tough catch to make, but it wasnt a bad throw its more on wes for dropping it.
 6 years ago '05        #125
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Professional WRs make catches like that most of the time, some college WRs and even some High School WRs. It doesn't matter that Brady made it a more difficult pass, thats what WRs do catch the football. Sometimes WRs make the QBs look good by making catches like that, the passes aren't going to be perfect every single time. Sometimes the QBs make the WRs look good by throwing them open, its a two way street fellas.
 6 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,563 | Props total: 2835 2835
 jdiesel13 said:
If he had thrown a "good" pass it woulda been picked off. Only way wes gets a shot at the ball is if its on his outside shoulder and thats exactly where he threw it. Definitely a tough catch to make, but it wasnt a bad throw its more on wes for dropping it.

no way was that getting picked off if its a good pass to the inside

worst case scenario is that welker takes a big hit

now, I'm off the opinion that a back shoulder throw wasnt the worst idea in the world. But it wasnt a great throw to the back shoulder either

it was a tough ball to catch and welker flubbed it
 02-07-2012, 11:44 AM         #127
jdiesel13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not with you on that, only reason Welker is open is because brady led him so far outside. If he had thrown it a yard or two the other way best case scenario welker gets lit up and because there are three defenders in the area not to much of a stretch to say it'd get bobbled>picked.
 6 years ago '05        #128
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
have no clue a to why Ocho wasnt given more playing time. He could have made a difference
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago