Who Said That The Welker Dropped Pass Was Brady Fault?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,938 | Props total: 5198 5198
 Smoke500 said:
Nice try....

A bad throw is a throw that puts the receiver in a bad position and wasn't put in the right spot

A great CATCH is a catch a receiver makes despite either tight coverage or bad ball placement

Welker failed to make a Great Catch

Had this been Romo, Newton, Sanchez, or most Qbs it'd be called a bad throw. Gtfoh
u dont know that, so how can say that?

good throw just a no catch plain and simple

put the ball right where it needed had to be, if it was such a bad throw it hit him dead in the hands

wes is capable of making that catch like they said 100-100
 6 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 dre03 said:
Brady through it to his outside shoulder to protect Welker from the safety coming on the inside... Rolle was coming straight for Welker and from tom's view he threw it to the outside to keep the ball from either being batted down or keep Welker from getting destroyed... I am not even sure why Welker felt he had to stop and turn to adjust to the ball... He could have just turned his head around and put his hands over his left shoulder and the ball would have hit him in stride...

You are easily one of the dumbest fu*kers on this site

Mother fu*kers who have never even played football making themselves look retarded.. Plus all these idiots Pretending they have the ability to read Tom Brady's mind
 6 years ago '12        #103
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 sho 2010 said:
u dont know that, so how can say that?

good throw just a no catch plain and simple

put the ball right where it needed had to be, if it was such a bad throw it hit him dead in the hands

wes is capable of making that catch like they said 100-100

I guess your just as dumb as Collingsworth
 6 years ago '06        #104
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
a very well trained WR that shouldve made a catch on ball that was thrown in between 3 defenders.

a pass put not only put in an area where he can catch it, IT WAS IN HIS HANDS!! theres no out of bounds to worry about, and he wasnt even gonna take a hit....

all he had to do was haul it in and hit the turf, its no excuse

thrown behind him....yes.....not sure if brady did that cuz of the safety over the top, or what....but at the end, that ball was where it needed to be...right in his hands
 6 years ago '05        #105
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Game was over long before that who cares analyzing the sh*t wont undo the L they took move on with your life
 6 years ago '07        #106
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
the bottom line is....HIS HANDS WERE ON THE fu*kING BALL.

this is the NFL, you are paid MILLIONS of dollars to make catches like these. yeah it was a tougher catch then it could of been but that is fu*king irrelevant, when your a PROFESSIONAL WIDE RECIEVER WHO HAD BOTH PALMS ON THE BALL.
 6 years ago '04        #107
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
qb is paid millions too...especially brady, hes paid more $...

i see, it did hit his hands, sure u think that should be caught, if it was caught, it would've been a "GREAT" catch. theres NO SUCH THING as a great catch & great throw on the exact same pass...it only makes sense

break it down, its only "great" cuz its not expected to be caught, therefore its a bad throw

if its a "great" pass, u would think, NO WAY THAT SHOULD BE DROPPED

did he lead his reciever?

did he make him turnaround?

did he make him have to jump for it as well?

back to my other point, was it a great throw?

would it have been a great catch?

exactly, bad thrown ball, brady is human, it happens

sure it hit welkers hands, but only because he made a larry fitz impersonation, then realized hes not larry fitz
 6 years ago '04        #108
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 1LynguisticMind said:
the bottom line is....HIS HANDS WERE ON THE fu*kING BALL.

this is the NFL, you are paid MILLIONS of dollars to make catches like these. yeah it was a tougher catch then it could of been but that is fu*king irrelevant, when your a PROFESSIONAL WIDE RECIEVER WHO HAD BOTH PALMS ON THE BALL.
"both palms on the ball", u forgot to add 0 feet on the ground, while spinning like a figure skater
 6 years ago '05        #109
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
its a team game...im a pats fan and im not mad at either of them
 6 years ago '05        #110
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
I forgot that receivers are only accountable for catching passes that hit them in the chest...
 6 years ago '04        #111
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I'm not justifying the drop, but I doubt Welker was expecting a back shoulder throw. Clearly Brady could've led him, but regardless it's NOT a hard catch for an NFL receiver.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 02-06-2012 at 09:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Welker had to be ready for a throw to his outside shoulder. He saw the safety. I don't know what game you were watching, if you think the safety couldn't make a play if Brady threw inside, you're crazy.

I was watching First Take, and it was beyond annoying hearing Skip and Rob Parker give Welker a pass on that, and throw Brady under the bus. The throw wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad at all. It was to the outside shoulder to protect his receiver and give him the best chance of making the play. It's not like the Pats needed to score. If Welker makes that catch, Pats run the clock out and win 17-15.

I mean... I don't see how you can call that a bad pass, if you know football at all... and even if you don't know football, I don't see how you can watch that replay, see the ball enter into the palms of Welker's hands, pop out, and not think he should have caught that.

All I saw was this: Brady thought making the leading pass was a risk. He deemed that risk unnecessary (correctly). He attempted a pass with a higher degree of difficulty for his receiver, trusting Wes would make the play. Come on guys. We're talking about an NFL receiver here. Not Pop Warner. The leader in receptions in the league should make that play, and Brady is not wrong for making the play a little more difficult, and trusting the guy he's been able to trust for years to make that catch.

Brady upped the difficulty, to protect his receiver. Welker failed to complete it. I agreed with Mangini, that pass was a 7/10. Definitely not perfect. It was high. Brady didn't get the ball down, over the CB, and that's what takes it down 3 points. Choosing the outside shoulder was the ABSOLUTE correct choice.

I agree, maybe Brady is a little spoiled with those NBA-level TE's he has, and he forget little Wes Welker ain't getting up like that, but Welker go to the ball, and it's not like it was finger tips. Welker got two whole hands on the ball.

I'm not a Pats fan. I'm not a Brady fan. I'm just a fan of common sense, and analysis based on actually knowing football.
 6 years ago '04        #113
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,605 | Props total: 10176 10176
Welker should have caught that ball (even though it was a bad pass). . but Brady was throwing behind and under throwing his receivers all night. .even cost the team a safety., .
and that interception he threw early in the game was a massive under throw . .his receiver had like 2 steps on a linebacker and brady just under threw it. .

that loss is on Bradys shoulders. .
 6 years ago '06        #114
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 Greece said:
I forgot that receivers are only accountable for catching passes that hit them in the chest...
 6 years ago '04        #115
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 mac58 said:
Welker should have caught that ball (even though it was a bad pass). . but Brady was throwing behind and under throwing his receivers all night. .even cost the team a safety., .
and that interception he threw early in the game was a massive under throw . .his receiver had like 2 steps on a linebacker and brady just under threw it. .

that loss is on Bradys shoulders. .
Am I the only one that saw Brady get hit as he threw on that play?
 6 years ago '04        #116
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 Smoke500 said:
Nice try....

A bad throw is a throw that puts the receiver in a bad position and wasn't put in the right spot

A great CATCH is a catch a receiver makes despite either tight coverage or bad ball placement

Welker failed to make a Great Catch

Had this been Romo, Newton, Sanchez, or most Qbs it'd be called a bad throw. Gtfoh
you dont play football as shown by your statement from flag football up as wr all i have ever heard is "if the ball touches yours hands your suppose to catch it" you don't blame the qb if you put 2 hands on it just as easly as he made to the move to spin he could have done a 180 and landed on he back like he normally does but he tried to make a extra move to catch the ball and spin to the ground to avoid the hit just another case of when making a business decision goes wrong he catches they possibly score to make it 24-15
 6 years ago '11        #117
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,247 | Props total: 24734 24734
a good ruler for a good pass is if tebow. If tebow threw same ball would you say it was a bad pass?? I thought it was a catch he only got to bc of his athleticsm. Brady turned him around. Still shoulda had it tho.
 6 years ago '10        #118
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
welker should have made that catch....NFL WR=playing since peewee.......that pass was not perfect but the ball was there to be caught....forget who is QB how can you have 120+ receptions in a season and not catch that pass??? what good is all the stats if you cant catch the one that counts??? the boy welker is overrated...
 6 years ago '07        #119
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Pass was decent, not right on the money, if it was he wouldn't of had to turn around. He still should of caught it though, he makes that 9/10.
 6 years ago '04        #120
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
I don't know if the majority of people dissing Wes just love Brady that much or if you guys just never played football. Bad pass that still was almost caught. If he catches the ball it would've been great. Ya'll act like Brady wasn't throwing behind and underthrowing the rest of the game after the Tuck sack.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy