Who Said That The Welker Dropped Pass Was Brady Fault?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Sub 0 said:
What else he could say.

Brady miss his open target, and seeing Welker get all the blame for dropping a difficult pass is bullshyt.
It hit him in both hands though Sub, any pass that does that is usually caught regardless of location. No he shouldn't get all the blame for the loss it was a team loss, but thats a play he should have made.
 6 years ago '05        #82
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 King Jove said:
he was not close.

he didn't even have the angle. he was too far in front of welker.

look at it again in real time

That's the exact point. look at it real time. In real time you make a decision. Put the ball where the safety can't make a play or where the safety can possibly make a play. which one do you want?
 6 years ago '05        #83
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 King Jove said:
he was not close.

he didn't even have the angle. he was too far in front of welker.

look at it again in real time

Where do expect the ball to be if Welker is led?

It is real life not madden....Welker would have had a concussion or similar symptoms.
 02-06-2012, 03:36 PM         #84
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at where welker caught it.

instead of an over the shoulder throw high and away he could have placed the ball lower and more in front of him to where he does not have to spin around and adjust.

the safety would not have not got there. he did not have the right angle.

[pic - click to view]

too far in front.

Last edited by King Jove; 02-06-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #85
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I see the known Brady haters saying it was a bad throw how shocking
 6 years ago '04        #86
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
Looking at the replay, the safety breaks off to prevent the YAC but I am sure Brady was thinking the safety was going to crush Welker if he throws inside. Brady adjusted his throw, Welker is thinking fly pattern and didn't make the adjustment. Brady and the receivers were off all night. Gronk being hurt really hurt them.
 6 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,019 | Props total: 11820 11820
 King Jove said:

instead of an over the shoulder throw high and away he could have placed the ball lower and more in front of him to where he does not have to spin around and adjust.

[pic - click to view]

too far in front.
it would have been a touchdown if he'd thrown it this way, but welker still choked, as did brady and the whole pats team. welker has the most reliable hands on the team. what are the chances that the NFL's receptions leader 2 seasons running drops a pass like that?
 6 years ago '05        #88
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

too far in front.
Looking at the play that projectory (thanks Lebron) would have taken him closer to the defender, putting him in a more ideal position than where he was during the actual play that transpired.
 6 years ago '05        #89
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 abstractq said:
It was definitely a bad pass by brady. He spun him around unnecessarily which is a tough catch to make

still. . .where im from if it hits you in both hands, youre supposed to catch it
this... Welker turned the wrong way to make the catch harder... i think he thought he was going to get hit as well... I know hernandez got scared of contact later on after that welker drop and straight threw his catch onto the ground lol
 6 years ago '04        #90
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 abstractq said:
It was definitely a bad pass by brady. He spun him around unnecessarily which is a tough catch to make

still. . .where im from if it hits you in both hands, youre supposed to catch it
Brady through it to his outside shoulder to protect Welker from the safety coming on the inside... Rolle was coming straight for Welker and from tom's view he threw it to the outside to keep the ball from either being batted down or keep Welker from getting destroyed... I am not even sure why Welker felt he had to stop and turn to adjust to the ball... He could have just turned his head around and put his hands over his left shoulder and the ball would have hit him in stride...
 6 years ago '05        #91
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
that was a bad pass....keep it low and lead him it would have been a touchdown. no need to rush and throw high and on the back side. he was wide open with broken coverage.
 6 years ago '08        #92
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 RLRugby said:
n*gga the pass was perfect

it hit him right in the hands

fu*k welker
it hit him in the hands bc he did a 360 trying to get to the ball.
good try tho
 02-06-2012, 04:59 PM         #93
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after i heard coach explain it on ESPN First Take...i give less blame to Brady. could have been thrown a little better, but welker needed to make that pass. its DEFINITELY not why they lost though. brady has to take the blame for that safety and the defense has to take the blame for that 12 men on the field sh*t that stopped the giants having to punt.

shouts to the defense for caughing 2 or 3 fumbles and not recovering any of them.
 6 years ago '05        #94
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 dre03 said:
Brady through it to his outside shoulder to protect Welker from the safety coming on the inside... Rolle was coming straight for Welker and from tom's view he threw it to the outside to keep the ball from either being batted down or keep Welker from getting destroyed... I am not even sure why Welker felt he had to stop and turn to adjust to the ball... He could have just turned his head around and put his hands over his left shoulder and the ball would have hit him in stride...
what exactly are yall looking at? there was NOBODY on the left of him in front but grass. dude was coming from the right side and wouldn't have destroyed anybody.
 6 years ago '10        #95
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
i was suprised that out of everybody, welker didnt catch that
 02-06-2012, 05:20 PM         #96
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was it the worst pass ever on Brady's part?... No

Was it a good pass to a 5'8 Possesion Reciever?... Fukk No

Brady clearly has become too comfortable throwing to those big TE's.

But at the end of the day, ball hits both your hands?... You gotta catch it. Point Blank.

They both are at fault.
 6 years ago '11        #97
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 1531 1531
Welker should have caught the pass I agree, but am I the only one who thinks Aaron Hernandez is catching a break by people forgetting his pathetic drop IMMEDIATELY AFTER Welker's drop?
 6 years ago '04        #98
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,019 | Props total: 11820 11820
 Illstreet said:
Was it the worst pass ever on Brady's part?... No

Was it a good pass to a 5'8 Possesion Reciever?... Fukk No

Brady clearly has become too comfortable throwing to those big TE's.

But at the end of the day, ball hits both your hands?... You gotta catch it. Point Blank.

They both are at fault.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #99
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
Im pissed but I ain't tripping like that

We beat ourselves last night and that's the worse type of lose.

Im still heated over that safety.......bn watching football since bledsoe started and I've never seen that call made

Still got much love for welker branch and Hernandez........y'all sulk over it a couple months...get better and we be back in the Superbowl again next season

Last edited by Ant O; 02-06-2012 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #100
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
He's caught much worse over the season.

With that being said, that should of been a easy catch considering that its been done repeatedly. The pressure was on and he could not deliver.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-06-2012 at 10:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy