Who Said That The Welker Dropped Pass Was Brady Fault?

most viewed right now
 61
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 King Jove said:
more of brady's fault.

over the shoulder, had to spin around to adjust, high and away for a 5-8 receiver with no ups.

should have place the ball in front of welker. blown coverage and no db was close enough to make a play on the ball.


[pic - click to view]

Dog..this is NOT Brady's fault...are you sh*tting me?!?!? haha Welker dropped a very reasonable "tough" catch....sh*t happens. Welker and Brady are still the motha fu*kas
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bea5T said:
slow motion makes it look easier

welker had to do alot just to gt into position to catch that

Bad pass.
it was a bad pass but welker had his hand on it so he should've caught it
 6 years ago '04        #63
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
....branches' drop was worse
^^^
This is the biggest truth in this thread
 02-06-2012, 02:47 PM         #64
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Dog..this is NOT Brady's fault...are you sh*tting me?!?!? haha Welker dropped a very reasonable "tough" catch....sh*t happens. Welker and Brady are still the motha fu*kas
there was no need for an over the shoulder throw in that situation. welker had to make a hell of an adjustment to try to cover up a poor decision by brady.

brady made that pass tougher than it had to be.

both are at fault but to act like it's all welker and brady deserves no blame is laughable.


Last edited by King Jove; 02-06-2012 at 02:50 PM..
 02-06-2012, 02:47 PM         #65
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
underrated is the fact that Welker is not that type of receiver. Realistically he is a chemistry guy, they must have run that play 100 times in practice so of course if it's thrown off a built he would have difficulty. Welker maybe one of the best drastically but let's not make him to be better than he is.
True. Welker is a slot receiver and barely see a seam pass coming his way; however Welker was open Brady just missed the target. It caught been a great catch if made it but I'm not fault when the situation was pass could've been better while Wes was open.
 6 years ago '04        #66
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
both of their faults. brady made the catch harder and welker dropped it


sh!t happens
 02-06-2012, 02:58 PM         #67
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:
there was no need for an over the shoulder throw in that situation. welker had to make a hell of an adjustment to try to cover up a poor decision by brady.

brady made that pass tougher than it had to be.

both are at fault but to act like it's all welker and brady deserves no blame is laughable.
Props. No one arguing the fact Welker dropped it, but it was effort to catch a bad throw while Wes was open that people ignoring. The pass wasn't necessary. If Brady lead Welker, its a TD, Pats SB champs.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
 Sub 0 said:
True. Welker is a slot receiver and barely see a seam pass coming his way; however Welker was open Brady just missed the target. It caught been a great catch if made it but I'm not fault when the situation was pass could've been better while Wes was open.
Routine... You work on that catch everyday as a receiver in college and pro. He even adjusted... Just did not make the catch. It's not a catch someone off the street makes but i would expect even a D-II receiver to make that catch.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 King Jove said:
there was no need for an over the shoulder throw in that situation. welker had to make a hell of an adjustment to try to cover up a poor decision by brady.

brady made that pass tougher than it had to be.

both are at fault but to act like it's all welker and brady deserves no blame is laughable.
You got that from my post how?

Who cares if he had to adjust to it...he's a pro...he's Wes Welker, that what he is supposed to do...Not every throw is gonna be spot on..but if you get both hands on a balls your supposed to catch it. That's what makes you a Profefssional...Not the best throw no, but your not gonna sit here and tell me all them throws Eli made to his WR's where perfect either...they reeled them in because the ball was placed in a reasonable area where a professional starting wide receiver should be able to catch them.

Welker and is still that damn dude...he just dropped one...it happens
 6 years ago '05        #70
DocHollywood13 
space
avatar space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
That was a good pass. Going full speed on the field you can't make the a.ssumption that a pro safety won't get there. You have to a.ssume he will make a play on the ball. Brady put it over the corner away from the safety ( the only one who had a chance to make a play on the ball )where he was supposed to. Wes has to make the adjustment and the catch. their whole offense is based on reads and adjustments why should it be different now?
 6 years ago '05        #71
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200

[pic - click to view]



If Brady lead the receiver the chance of him dropping the ball increases due to the defender making a play.
 02-06-2012, 03:08 PM         #72
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Who cares if he had to adjust to it...he's a pro...he's Wes Welker, that what he is supposed to do...Not every throw is gonna be spot on..but if you get both hands on a balls your supposed to catch it. That's what makes you a Profefssional...Not the best throw no, but your not gonna sit here and tell me all them throws Eli made to his WR's where perfect either...they reeled them in because the ball was placed in a reasonable area where a professional starting wide receiver should be able to catch them.

Welker and is still that damn dude...he just dropped one...it happens
tom brady is supposed to one of the greatest qb's of all time right? a great qb should make a better throw.

you admit it was not a good throw so therefore tom deserves some blame for making the catch harder than it should be.

people hold tom to a higher standard as a quarterback than wes welker as a receiver and tom did not make a good throw for that situation.


Last edited by King Jove; 02-06-2012 at 03:10 PM..
 02-06-2012, 03:09 PM         #73
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Greece said:

[pic - click to view]



If Brady lead the receiver the chance of him dropping the ball increases due to the defender making a play.
we already went over how the defender was in no position to make a play


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #74
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
T.O would of caught that sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #75
DocHollywood13 
space
avatar space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 King Jove said:
we already went over how the defender was in no position to make a play


[pic - click to view]

How do you know if he lead Wes the safety wouldn't have gotten there? I have seen plays where a defender was 3 yards away and was able to get a burst and make a play on a ball ( i.e corners baiting QB's all the time ). bottom line Brady made the safe throw Wes has to make that catch.
 6 years ago '05        #76
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
 King Jove said:
we already went over how the defender was in no position to make a play


[pic - click to view]

Word I missed that discussion.

I can't see how Welker could have been led without 21 being in the play. The safe decision was made which resulted in a dropped pass...passes get dropped every now and then it's unfortunate that this was in the clutch.
 02-06-2012, 03:18 PM         #77
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DocHollywood13 said:
How do you know if he lead Wes the safety wouldn't have gotten there? I have seen plays where a defender was 3 yards away and was able to get a burst and make a play on a ball ( i.e corners baiting QB's all the time ). bottom line Brady made the safe throw Wes has to make that catch.
he was not close.

he didn't even have the angle. he was too far in front of welker.

look at it again in real time


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 King Jove said:
we already went over how the defender was in no position to make a play


[pic - click to view]

exactly why its both their fault brady made a bad pass... welker had all the space in the world and he had to adjust for that if he had caught that pass the catch >>>> throw
 6 years ago '04        #79
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I put more of the blame on brady. Welker could of caught the ball regardless. But the throw could of been made better to ensure an easier catch attempt.
 02-06-2012, 03:26 PM         #80
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
exactly why its both their fault brady made a bad pass... welker had all the space in the world and he had to adjust for that if he had caught that pass the catch >>>> throw
:iagree:

that's all i'm saying
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy