Report: Peyton Manning Likely To Sign To Redskins...

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #61
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
JETS please......

6 years ago '07        #62
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Yea, I'm sure out of all the teams lining up to get him, he'd choose one where he'd be in direct competition with his brother twice a year and for a playoff spot.
 6 years ago '05        #63
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Manning and Shanahan
 6 years ago '10        #64
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Yea, I'm sure out of all the teams lining up to get him, he'd choose one where he'd be in direct competition with his brother twice a year and for a playoff spot.
It would only makes sense since now its much more competitive.

I just can not believe the owner would out him like that after all he has done for that team. At the end of the day it is however a business. They are definitely going to draft a QB because they will not pay the man 26 mil
 6 years ago '04        #65
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 UcantCme said:
you must still be drunk from last night bruh.
so 36 year old immobile peyton on the downside of his career after double neck surgery with Washingtons roster wont be schooled by eli in his prime....and im drunk? FOH
 6 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
 JDub916 said:
I agree the offenses are similar and based on precision passing. You telling me you'd rather have Alex Smith over Peyton in a precision based passing system.
Did you watch the game last night? Brady was far from on point. Yeah, receivers dropped a cpl passes but he was late and behind on a lot of throws. You listening to Cris Collinsworth tell you the receiver should have sat in the zone or Gronk should have come back on that int when he clearly underthrew it.

I agree the turnover stunted his growth and I hope Smith comes back as a backup to Peyton to hedge my bet on Manning. You talk about Vernon but aside from the Saints and Giants game, his year was mediocre at best. Definitely a step back from last year. He even complained about his lack of touches around midseason. I agree we need a couple new wideouts but we need to go all in on Peyton.

Agreed about turnovers but you can't expect to have that plus minus again next year. We didn't get the turnovers in the Championship game and Smith couldn't deliver against the Giants front four. He did better against the Saints because the line did well against the blitz so he could find the one on ones or exploit the mismatch. I give the line as much credit as Smith gets in that game and that's not taking away anything from Smith who played great in the final five minutes.

I just feel that Peyton adds something that Smith can't. He brings a legitimate threat at the position we haven't had forever. I believe he would also help lure a free agent wideout to put us over the top similar to the Celtics going all in to win the title. Now is the tiem to do it.
Not listening to Collinsworth say anything. I'm going off of what my eyes saw on the last two drives. Passes clearly hit Brady's guys in the hands and they dropped them.

Wait, you're a 9ers fan? and you legitimately wanna bring in a guy at the end of his career just to possibly win for one season when you can ride what you have and get consistency to win for five or six years minimum? No way, I want longevity and multiple chances to win and not some Brett Favre win now at the end fu*k the franchise for years situation.

Also, I wish people would stop making it like Manning only didnt win because his defense sucked or wasnt a top defense. I dont remember his defense throwing a pick six to Tracy Porter. I dont remember his defense throwing four damn interceptions to Ty Law, I dont remember his defense being stuffed at the goalline or on 4th and 1, I dont remember his defense being harassed by The Cargers into picks and sacks. So, unless ob Sanders or Freeney did some of that sh*t Manning is just as much or more to blame for his team's lack of titles.
 6 years ago '04        #67
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
^well ya did lose to us with rex grossman at the helm...twice...by more than two scores each time.....and we were the last team to beat yall manning is great at adjustments, i still think our line is too fragile in the pass for him tho. i think its time to focus on the qb and wr position. our d aint that bad. we need a lb and a replacement for landry and thats good. maybe a balance cb.
 6 years ago '06        #68
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he ain't going to the deadskins... it's jets or vikes
 6 years ago '10        #69
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 53 53
 patt24 said:
so 36 year old immobile peyton on the downside of his career after double neck surgery with Washingtons roster wont be schooled by eli in his prime....and im drunk? FOH
you nor i know what peyton is going to do when he comes back but going off of what he has done in the past, i would take Peyton any day of the week and twice on sundays. mark it down.
 6 years ago '05        #70
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
Why would he wanna see Eagles Giants n Cowboys def line 6 times a year...

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '04        #71
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Not listening to Collinsworth say anything. I'm going off of what my eyes saw on the last two drives. Passes clearly hit Brady's guys in the hands and they dropped them.
He leads Branch on that first play of the final drive it's a totally different game. Instead he makes a bad throw behind the receiver and Branch gets the blame. Open field in front of him and you expect Branch to sit behind the safety midfield and make the catch. The Hernandez one was a legit drop. The Welker drop on the drive before was on both. Brady read one thing and Welker thought another. Welker failed to adjust but the throw wasn't great and they were out of sync all night.

Wait, you're a 9ers fan? and you legitimately wanna bring in a guy at the end of his career just to possibly win for one season when you can ride what you have and get consistency to win for five or six years minimum? No way, I want longevity and multiple chances to win and not some Brett Favre win now at the end fu*k the franchise for years situation.
If Peyton can bounce back from his neck injury, who says he plays for one year and IF they win a title his one year, dayum straight, I'll take it. We've sucked for to long so yes let's take the ship.

Also, I wish people would stop making it like Manning only didnt win because his defense sucked or wasnt a top defense. I dont remember his defense throwing a pick six to Tracy Porter. I dont remember his defense throwing four damn interceptions to Ty Law, I dont remember his defense being stuffed at the goalline or on 4th and 1, I dont remember his defense being harassed by The Cargers into picks and sacks. So, unless ob Sanders or Freeney did some of that sh*t Manning is just as much or more to blame for his team's lack of titles.
I'm not saying Peyton didn't play a role in losing those games. What I have said, we win with Peyton this year and I would take him over Alex all day plus what he could teach Kaepernick. Cmon man you must be Alex Smith's brother or something.
 6 years ago '04        #72
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
Peyton don't want to be in the NFC East he'll re-injurer that neck. The defenses of each team in the NFC East hit hard that why the QB's go down all the time except for ELIte.
 6 years ago '11        #73
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
i heard the giants are going to release eli and sign peyton
 6 years ago '08        #74
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2856 2856
I agree with Liquid, Shanny is too much of a control freak to let Peyton call his own plays even though Peyton's play will more than likely be the right one. Doubt Manning would wanna play lil bro twice a year either.

Get RGIII and groom a young QB to play here for 10+ years instead of plucking the Colts' franchise the last decade.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy