Report: Peyton Manning Likely To Sign To Redskins...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
I don't see it. Redskins got enough problems at QB they will likely draft a guy long term instead of looking for a short term solution. If Manning does get cut, he needs to go somewhere, where they are already in contention for a deep playoff run.
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Please let this be true!!!!

fu*k it, let it be true he plays for any team not named the San Francisco 49ers

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
49ers

Shanahan wouldn't let him come in and run the offense like Peyton should and probably wants to
 6 years ago '09        #44
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
49ers

Shanahan wouldn't let him come in and run the offense like Peyton should and probably wants to
Neither would Harbaugh. He'll be a Dolphin or Cardinal if the Skins dont want him
 6 years ago '04        #45
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Neither would Harbaugh. He'll be a Dolphin or Cardinal if the Skins dont want him
You telling me the Niners wouldn't have beat the Giants if they had Peyton back there instead of Alex Smith. Niners run game + Defense + Peyton = Super Bowl. Niners would have beat the Pats as well. Alex Smith is a journeyman. He is serviceable but he isn't elite and I would take Peyton on an incentive laden contract all day over Smith.
 6 years ago '05        #46
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
peyton should never got there...it would be way to hard...... RG3 or peyton manning should try their best to stay away from that team. team is no good,, and need way way more than just a QB.
 6 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 JDub916 said:
You telling me the Niners wouldn't have beat the Giants if they had Peyton back there instead of Alex Smith. Niners run game + Defense + Peyton = Super Bowl. Niners would have beat the Pats as well. Alex Smith is a journeyman. He is serviceable but he isn't elite and I would take Peyton on an incentive laden contract all day over Smith.
Well, I didnt mention that but since you asked, yes I will go on record and say that. We were two special teams plays away from winning that game.

For the last time people, what do you not understand about the 49ers have total sh*t at Wide Receiver? You cant find me any QBs in history who led teams to titles or title contention with a set of WRs as bad as what Alex Smith had to throw to in the NFC Championship game or this season. I'm serious, go back 20-25 years and show me the guys who were good but had guys that bad, you cant do it.
fu*k it, look at careers of guys and show me some QBs considered good/great or led their team to deep playoff runs who in a seven year stretch could only name Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Bryant as the best WR options they had. You can't do it.

As good as Manning is, he couldn't make Kyle Williams, Michael Crabtree, Brett Swain and whoever else we had look good enough to win. These simple simon sumbi*ches couldnt even get open to throw the ball to against the Giants.
 6 years ago '07        #48
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Peyton needs to just say fu*k it and retire.... dude had a NECK injury.. he acts like he wouldnt be a beast as a QB coach
 6 years ago '04        #49
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
dont see that sh*t happening...he dont want to be schooled yearly by lil bro...nor does he want to play and take hits in the NFC east in nov/dec/jan (if they can ever play jam football) when it gets cold
 6 years ago '08        #50
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
As long as we get RG3 I'm good
 6 years ago '04        #51
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Well, I didnt mention that but since you asked, yes I will go on record and say that. We were two special teams plays away from winning that game.
Two special team plays away in spite of how Alex Smith played. I agree that Crabs got no sepearation and Williams played bad but Alex Smith is vanilla. He isn't anything special. Harbaugh couldn't run is entire offense because Smith is so limited. The Saints defense is a joke and one great finish isn't going to change what or who Alex Smith is.

For the last time people, what do you not understand about the 49ers have total sh*t at Wide Receiver? You cant find me any QBs in history who led teams to titles or title contention with a set of WRs as bad as what Alex Smith had to throw to in the NFC Championship game or this season. I'm serious, go back 20-25 years and show me the guys who were good but had guys that bad, you cant do it.
Ravens won Super Bowl x*xV with a worse set of wideouts. Shannon Sharpe, Qadry Ismail and Stokely. Dilfer threw for a buck fifty in that game.

As good as Manning is, he couldn't make Kyle Williams, Michael Crabtree, Brett Swain and whoever else we had look good enough to win. These simple simon sumbi*ches couldnt even get open to throw the ball to against the Giants.
Man he had the same team in Indy last year and they made the playoffs losing to Jets 17 - 16. No Peyton = 2 and 14.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 patt24 said:
dont see that sh*t happening...he dont want to be schooled yearly by lil bro...nor does he want to play and take hits in the NFC east in nov/dec/jan (if they can ever play jam football) when it gets cold
you must still be drunk from last night bruh.
 6 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 JDub916 said:
Two special team plays away in spite of how Alex Smith played. I agree that Crabs got no sepearation and Williams played bad but Alex Smith is vanilla. He isn't anything special. Harbaugh couldn't run is entire offense because Smith is so limited. The Saints defense is a joke and one great finish isn't going to change what or who Alex Smith is.

Ravens won Super Bowl x*xV with a worse set of wideouts. Shannon Sharpe, Qadry Ismail and Stokely. Dilfer threw for a buck fifty in that game.

Man he had the same team in Indy last year and they made the playoffs losing to Jets 17 - 16. No Peyton = 2 and 14.
Didn't you watch Harbaugh's offense at Stanford? It is the exact same for the most part now and they never threw the ball over the field all game like that. It is a precise timing offense that relies heavily on the run game. If there were any issues with what plays could be run it was because there was a lack of talent outside. I guess all QBs are supposed to be perfect and the WRs are never at fault. sh*t, just ask Tom Brady how his legacy could be different today if he had guys who could fu*king catch in the clutch?

I have never said Alex Smith was a top QB but he is way better than some of you who don't what the hell you're talking about give him credit for. I don't know what the hell you can expect with all the turnover on staff and on the roster since he's been there coupled with a lack of talent to throw to with the exception of his all world tight end.

Think about this, why is it he can make throws to Vernon accurately, always find him when in trouble and strike deep to him? It's because Vernon has the talent to get open and make plays, the other guys at WR cant do that, they suck!!! Teams know if they just take Vernon away they can shut the offense down. The 49ers dont need a new QB they need new WRs

You are correct with Dilfer and they didnt have the issue we had with the two special teams turnovers that doomed them on their run to the title that season. Turnovers doom every team especially when you dont force any. We failed to force a turnover vs the Giants and gave it up twice for scores, you'll lose every time if that happens. The Pats didnt force any last night and committed a crucial turnover late in the game.

You cant have that and expect to win.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 02-06-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 02-06-2012, 12:22 PM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sh*tskins

n*gga better go to san fran take reggie with him and draft the best wr at there pick
 6 years ago '04        #55
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 753 753
lmao @ dudes laughing in this thread hahaha
 6 years ago '04        #56
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Didn't you watch Harbaugh's offense at Stanford? It is the exact same for the most part now and they never threw the ball over the field all game like that. It is a precise timing offense that relies heavily on the run game. If there were any issues with what plays could be run it was because there was a lack of talent outside. I guess all QBs are supposed to be perfect and the WRs are never at fault. sh*t, just ask Tom Brady how his legacy could be different today if he had guys who could fu*king catch in the clutch?
I agree the offenses are similar and based on precision passing. You telling me you'd rather have Alex Smith over Peyton in a precision based passing system.
Did you watch the game last night? Brady was far from on point. Yeah, receivers dropped a cpl passes but he was late and behind on a lot of throws. You listening to Cris Collinsworth tell you the receiver should have sat in the zone or Gronk should have come back on that int when he clearly underthrew it.

I have never said Alex Smith was a top QB but he is way better than some of you who don't what the hell you're talking about give him credit for. I don't know what the hell you can expect with all the turnover on staff and on the roster since he's been there coupled with a lack of talent to throw to with the exception of his all world tight end.

Think about this, why is it he can make throws to Vernon accurately, always find him when in trouble and strike deep to him? It's because Vernon has the talent to get open and make plays, the other guys at WR cant do that, they suck!!! Teams know if they just take Vernon away they can shut the offense down. The 49ers dont need a new QB they need new WRs
I agree the turnover stunted his growth and I hope Smith comes back as a backup to Peyton to hedge my bet on Manning. You talk about Vernon but aside from the Saints and Giants game, his year was mediocre at best. Definitely a step back from last year. He even complained about his lack of touches around midseason. I agree we need a couple new wideouts but we need to go all in on Peyton.

You are correct with Dilfer and they didnt have the issue we had with the two special teams turnovers that doomed them on their run to the title that season. Turnovers doom every team especially when you dont force any. We failed to force a turnover vs the Giants and gave it up twice for scores, you'll lose every time if that happens. The Pats didnt force any last night and committed a crucial turnover late in the game.

You cant have that and expect to win.
Agreed about turnovers but you can't expect to have that plus minus again next year. We didn't get the turnovers in the Championship game and Smith couldn't deliver against the Giants front four. He did better against the Saints because the line did well against the blitz so he could find the one on ones or exploit the mismatch. I give the line as much credit as Smith gets in that game and that's not taking away anything from Smith who played great in the final five minutes.

I just feel that Peyton adds something that Smith can't. He brings a legitimate threat at the position we haven't had forever. I believe he would also help lure a free agent wideout to put us over the top similar to the Celtics going all in to win the title. Now is the tiem to do it.
 6 years ago '04        #57
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 does any 1 care said:
That would be stupid.
 6 years ago '04        #58
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
yess sirrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............but this area is cursed because of the old de-skinned native americans rituals.....Until we change the name, all dc sports are doomed. When people come here they destroy their legacy. Dont f with the shamen. they put a hex on us in 95 when there were trying to get the name changed
 6 years ago '05        #59
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 refuze said:
Get the fu*k out of here. I don't want any more old a.ss n*ggas on my team.

Please try to draft RG III. If it's not possible, then get Manning but draft a quarterback in the 2nd round for the love of God.

I'm tired of the Skins picking up over-the-hill players. I'm not saying Manning can't play up to the level he's capable of, but no one's even sure that n*gga can throw a football anymore.
i feel you. im so sick of that jew snyder fu*kin dumping his money into the worst fu*kin pick ups. sanders, haynesworth, manning. if he picks manning up im gonna fu*kin go nuts.
draft rg3 pleasssssseeeeeee he will break cams rookie td records gurenteed lol
 6 years ago '10        #60
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Last I heard the more likely acquisition was the 49ers..

I'd sure as hell take an 80% Manning over 100% Alex Smith any day.

A.S. is one of the most inconsistent QBs that we have ever had.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy