Url/smack v.i.p. Only event review

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
8077 pageviews
30 comments

ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,901 | Props total: 10131 10131
Url/smack v.i.p. Only event review

The event just ended not too long ago and it was CLASSIC. Def worth the pricetag of $100, every battle is gonna have crazy replay value.

Rosenberg Raw vs B Magic- Rosenberg went first and was goin off in his round, he was on his typical bully sh*t. Then the B Magic show started, this n*gga went BANANAS in all of his rounds his wordplay was in full effect in this battle "If it's beef I'll go ham and put burg in the E.R.". He clearly won every round, Raw's whole 3rd sounded like a verse from a song or something smh. Great way to set the tone. Magic won 3-0

John John Da Don vs Bill Collector- CLASSIC battle. Bill Collectors intro was funny as hell. John won the coin toss and decided to go first, his rd was pretty good. But Bill Collector stole the energy from the battle, he went INNNNNN, not only with the performance but he actually had really good bars "You ain't the real don and we all SNO Dat" he easily got the 1st. Then John went in for his 2nd, he definitely got the crowd back in his favor, he jocked BC's style a lil bit and did great. Bill collector went and kinda slowed down and lost steam. The 3rd was INSANE John John went Crazy in this rd but so did Bill. Overall this battle is gonna be a Classic when it hits Youtube. I give it to John John 2-1 but this could really go either way.

Charlie Clips vs X Factor- Instead of 3 timed rds this was 1 unlimited rd. Before you guys say anything this battle was still great. Clips started rapping before the coin was even flipped. When I tell you Clips went crazy I mean the man went crazy. He rapped for about 25 min and never got boring, his first few bars were about how X asked for the battle to be 1 rd instead of 3 and then he just went bar crazy. He had the whole package in this battle b. Someone faked like they passed out to try to stop Clips but he just freestyled about it saying that he makes Detroit rappers pass out from the bars. Clips is the best battle rapper in the world after this performance b. After Clips was done I didn't even wanna hear X go tbh. X went for about 10 min and did his thing he had a lot of crazy bars but the fat jokes he used were pure comedy hahaha. Clips beat him but it was an INCREDIBLE battle

Yung ILL vs Conceited- The main event of the night mos definitely didn't disappoint. Con won the coin toss and iLL went first. He picked up right where he left off in the Rex battle his wordplay and bars were definitely on point "Wit dem bogus lines, u make it easy to seperate the PROS from CONS". Con went up and honestly came kinda weak in his first but still had nice bars "I bet ILL will know the DRILL when the DR. in front of him", i definitely give ill the 1st by a hair. Ill had a nice lil rebuttle in the 2nd to start it off, he then started snapping "His slogan HAAANH but it should be WAAAAN cuz u can still fit BABY CLOTHES" he then went into a roast about how con never takes his hat off. He even had the crowd yelling for Con to take his hat off image. Con also went HAM in the 2nd he had a freestyle rebuttle in the 2nd that nobody really caught. He def did his thing, I give him the 2nd by a hair. The 3rd came and Ill was spazzin until the end of his rd where it seemed like he choked but he just finished with a terrible line. Con had arguably the best rd of the night with his 3rd, too many quotable here "Yo bi*ch be FEELIN the KID KICKS like she PREGNANT", "Made your girl STRAIGHT JACK IT (JACKET) den i put a CRAZY NUT in her mouth like a PADDED ROOM", "The only reason u spittin FIRE OFF THE HEAD cuz he has a GHOST RIDER/GHOST WRITER" and the "slow it down, i just dissed you" he did in this rd was the best bar I heard that night. Overall I give it to con 2-1 but its debateable, the 3rd was the only rd wit a clear winner that being Con.

Off camera Suge n Bill were having a lot of words with each other, there's definitelyy bad blood there. I think a battle may be in the near future.

Overall it was a dope event the ring card girls were COLD!!!!!!! Met a lot of cool peeps there. I think that all of these battles will be dropping on Youtube, the only one i'm skeptical about is the Yung Ill vs Conceited one. I had a great time. Next stop is the Hitman Holla vs Aye Verb battle on the 25th.
1MikE gave props

30 comments for "Url/smack v.i.p. Only event review"

02-05-2012, 05:48 PM         #2
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga are you Smack himself? lol cus a negro is trynna be a photographer at these events! lol good read though. cant wait for charlie to put harlem back to the top.
 6 years ago '09        #3
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 DiverseComplex said:
My n*gga are you Smack himself? lol cus a negro is trynna be a photographer at these events! lol good read though. cant wait for charlie to put harlem back to the top.
haha naw man I'm just a big fan of this battle sh*t.... if u tryna be down with them just talk to em on twitter @smackwhite and @urltv
 02-05-2012, 06:16 PM         #4
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahmadou1 said:
haha naw man I'm just a big fan of this battle sh*t.... if u tryna be down with them just talk to em on twitter @smackwhite and @urltv
Word, imma do that later.

But thanks for this review, cant wait for that surf vs T.
 6 years ago '09        #5
space
space
this event was too classic man, every battle was great
 6 years ago '09        #6
space
space
i can't wait for the bill collector vs john john and the x factor vs charlie clips battles to drop
 6 years ago '06        #7
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
GOOD READ!!! so basically Rosenberg should not be allowed to battleagain in the URL like i thought....he just cant contend...
 6 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 flipdipbone said:
GOOD READ!!! so basically Rosenberg should not be allowed to battleagain in the URL like i thought....he just cant contend...
naw his 1st rd was great n his 2nd was good but the 3rd jus sounded like a song or something he didn't direct nothing at B Magic......... his boy was telling me afterwards that raw was probably gonna retire cuz he doesn't wanna battle anymore......
 6 years ago '11        #9
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
good sh*t on the recap but i just cant believe the charlie clips hype.. everybody said the same sh*t bout him vs aye verb and when the sh*t came out it was average as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #10
space
space
 peaceg0d said:
good sh*t on the recap but i just cant believe the charlie clips hype.. everybody said the same sh*t bout him vs aye verb and when the sh*t came out it was average as fu*k
naw bro im telling you, the boy spit lik 25 minutes and was entertaining the entire time, mad sh*t was freestyled
 6 years ago '05        #11
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
100 dollars eh...i can wait to see it on youtube for free
 6 years ago '06        #12
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 ahmadou1 said:
naw bro im telling you, the boy spit lik 25 minutes and was entertaining the entire time, mad sh*t was freestyled
how is clips getting to spit 10 minutes more then his opponent If the sh*t was agreed upon for non timed rounds, then x factor sh*t the bed.... Unless he was content being a stepping stone... I'd be curious to how much clips really went off the dome though... props if he did, sh*t is just rare in timed battles....

JJDD vs Bill Collector is the battle I have my eye on the most, when it gets uploaded...
 6 years ago '10        #13
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,438 | Props total: 6259 6259
when is tay rock vs swayve droppin
 02-06-2012, 01:30 AM         #14
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell naww my guy really just put together a recap off sh*t he got from twitter

6 years ago '09        #15
space
space
 nahsuhmeanz said:
100 dollars eh...i can wait to see it on youtube for free
not all of them are dropping on youtube
 6 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
That was said about the last event bruh

And most of the battles was average at best

Ill wait till they drop on youtube.

And who said the battles ain't droppin on youtube? Smack?
yea he said he's doin something special with the ones he's not dropping
 6 years ago '05        #17
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 ginobili 20 said:
how is clips getting to spit 10 minutes more then his opponent If the sh*t was agreed upon for non timed rounds, then x factor sh*t the bed.... Unless he was content being a stepping stone... I'd be curious to how much clips really went off the dome though... props if he did, sh*t is just rare in timed battles....

JJDD vs Bill Collector is the battle I have my eye on the most, when it gets uploaded...
It was unlimited so U can go as long as U want.

Honestly I knew Clips was gonna destroy X-Factor. All that top tier talk X was getting I was never buying. He's good but not great. but I was really interested on how Bill Collector was gonna do cause he doesn't really prepare for his opponents he just go in raps and dont give a fu*k , and johnjohn is a mc u cant take lightly.
 6 years ago '04        #18
DaKiDDGeNiUs 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 177 177
 sourkush said:
Hell naww my guy really just put together a recap off sh*t he got from twitter

yeah he basically just took every quote that john john posted on his twitter....smh
 6 years ago '06        #19
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
Mook vs Clips needs to happen
sh*t would be packed with MH n*ggas from harlem would be crazy
smack need to try and make that happen
 6 years ago '09        #20
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
Mook vs Clips needs to happen
sh*t would be packed with MH n*ggas from harlem would be crazy
smack need to try and make that happen
Clips is battlin Big T in April in chicago
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago