Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #81
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 401 401
 steez1985 said:
I'm with yo dudedro, people in here makin jokes n sh*t it's fun, but on the real fu*k these hoes.

I'm not gonna wine and dine some female cause thats "what a man is supposed to do", especilly when some n*gga hit the pus*y for way less or even no effort

I'm not going to play these fu*king games with these females because they bored.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to court some female to try and like me. If we like each other cool, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for these hoes when previous n*ggas prolly aint do sh*t

I'm not gonna wait for a female to give me the pus*y

I aint simpin on these hoes, and I aint payin for these hoes; they always wanna act demure and sh*t, but again that bi*ch gave up the pus*y for alot less

I aint gonna be up under these females and I don't want them up under me, I got sh*t I gotta do, I still gotta live MY own life

and whats worse gettin stuck with these chicks and sh*t gets boring as fu*k. And the nerve of these boring bi*ches wanna withold the pus*y from n*ggas-and then wanna act they doing US a favor by throwing us a bone every once-in-a-while with they borin a.ss screw. bi*ch get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I might be sounding mad, but fu*k that sh*t-I aint puttin no effort in these hoes. WHY SHOULD WE? I don't know I never needed companionship, and my best company is myself, so I'm a rare breed. Some people need to be with someone. But A female needs me more than I need them, If I need to bust a nut, there is infinite amounts of pr0n. If I'm lonely and bored there is always friends to hang out with. If I need to feel like I'm loved I got my FAMILY.

Bravo to these Herbivore men. They doing what ever the fu*k they want, savin money and avoiding gettin trapped by some of these worthless hoes and just living life on there own terms. there's to many mufggas on this planet anyway:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #82
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 401 401
 Andrefrbk said:
That biitch ugly fams... I can't get down with these chicks sooo much ugly.
True but some of the chicks in them videos you posted was even uglier so stfu.

And you know who's even uglier?

That baby in your avy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy