Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #81
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 steez1985 said:
I'm with yo dudedro, people in here makin jokes n sh*t it's fun, but on the real fu*k these hoes.

I'm not gonna wine and dine some female cause thats "what a man is supposed to do", especilly when some n*gga hit the pus*y for way less or even no effort

I'm not going to play these fu*king games with these females because they bored.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to court some female to try and like me. If we like each other cool, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for these hoes when previous n*ggas prolly aint do sh*t

I'm not gonna wait for a female to give me the pus*y

I aint simpin on these hoes, and I aint payin for these hoes; they always wanna act demure and sh*t, but again that bi*ch gave up the pus*y for alot less

I aint gonna be up under these females and I don't want them up under me, I got sh*t I gotta do, I still gotta live MY own life

and whats worse gettin stuck with these chicks and sh*t gets boring as fu*k. And the nerve of these boring bi*ches wanna withold the pus*y from n*ggas-and then wanna act they doing US a favor by throwing us a bone every once-in-a-while with they borin a.ss screw. bi*ch get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I might be sounding mad, but fu*k that sh*t-I aint puttin no effort in these hoes. WHY SHOULD WE? I don't know I never needed companionship, and my best company is myself, so I'm a rare breed. Some people need to be with someone. But A female needs me more than I need them, If I need to bust a nut, there is infinite amounts of pr0n. If I'm lonely and bored there is always friends to hang out with. If I need to feel like I'm loved I got my FAMILY.

Bravo to these Herbivore men. They doing what ever the fu*k they want, savin money and avoiding gettin trapped by some of these worthless hoes and just living life on there own terms. there's to many mufggas on this planet anyway:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #82
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 Andrefrbk said:
That biitch ugly fams... I can't get down with these chicks sooo much ugly.
True but some of the chicks in them videos you posted was even uglier so stfu.

And you know who's even uglier?

That baby in your avy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy