Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Occupy Japan?
 02-07-2012, 05:53 AM         #62
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Dark skin n*ggas we out?

Might have to take my cousin up on that offer
an plan a trip to Japan
 02-07-2012, 06:45 AM         #63
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
This is what embracing gay culture does IMO

I say this with not having anything against gay people. Do your thing. I just don't think a culture should protect it, or (like America) promote it. There's a reason people look down on it, it's a slap in the face of the number one reason we exist: to reproduce.

Men are supposed to be aggressive and hairy and sh*t, we ain't supposed to be meek and hairless with soft hands and faces. We're supposed to handle sh*t because women aren't strong enough to protect themselves from outside forces. But it seems like after the whole feminist movement, more chicks trying to be like dudes and more dudes trying to be like chicks. Has the whole human population fu*ked up. Because of this, all the idiots are fu*king at record speed while smart humans aren't and some turn into straight androgynous wimps like these guys.
this aint 30 bc n*gga,LOL!!! theres money to be made fuk these hoes. ur#1 reason for existence is to reproduce? fuk outta here.
 6 years ago '04        #64
dagfpizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$819 | Props total: 2143 2143
 tj.iscool said:
Might have to take my cousin up on that offer
an plan a trip to Japan
it ain't that easy...

you have to understand that what japanese people say to be polite (especially on the spot in front of a camera), and what they actually believe and will act upon are two completely different things

that being said... one of my best memories is picking up a chick in ikebukuro... she said she was cold, so i offered to take her to a hotel to "warm up"

5 minutes later had her nekkid...

she squirted, no word of a lie, about 20 times all over the bed so that the mattress was soaked from top to bottom

after i was done... i flipped the mattress over and soaked that sh*t again with buckets of her juices

as we left, she wanted me to give her about 100 bucks to buy a blouse (which is typical behaviour ofs.luts in japan), so i told her i'd give it to her tomorrow when we met up and then i blocked her phone number and never heard from her again
 6 years ago '05        #65
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
*hopes to find another Asa Akira over there*
 02-07-2012, 08:16 AM         #66
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
This is what embracing gay culture does IMO

I say this with not having anything against gay people. Do your thing. I just don't think a culture should protect it, or (like America) promote it. There's a reason people look down on it, it's a slap in the face of the number one reason we exist: to reproduce.

Men are supposed to be aggressive and hairy and sh*t, we ain't supposed to be meek and hairless with soft hands and faces. We're supposed to handle sh*t because women aren't strong enough to protect themselves from outside forces. But it seems like after the whole feminist movement, more chicks trying to be like dudes and more dudes trying to be like chicks. Has the whole human population fu*ked up. Because of this, all the idiots are fu*king at record speed while smart humans aren't and some turn into straight androgynous wimps like these guys.

i think this is what overpopulation does, then leads to all that other stuff you said. just like you said the dumb people are fu*king at record speed, smart people arent. well idk if this is fact or not but i would guess that japan is one of the maybe not smartest countries, but one of the most educated. plus they are on an island, plus im sure its extremely overpopulated. so i think humans just adapt to nature more quickly then we realize. so i think embracing gay culture is just the effect of being overpopulated.
 02-07-2012, 08:23 AM         #67
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kyeezy said:
to some of those chicks, actually most of them. i saw maybe 2 cute girls in the vids posted.
 02-07-2012, 08:44 AM         #68
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
Good fu*k them japs they eat dogs, have no regard for human life, k!ll off anything in natures and smell like fu*king rice. USA should bomb the sh*t out them again fu*king useless zipper heads
:floydcmonson :
 6 years ago '11        #69
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 dagfpizzle said:
it ain't that easy...

you have to understand that what japanese people say to be polite (especially on the spot in front of a camera), and what they actually believe and will act upon are two completely different things

that being said... one of my best memories is picking up a chick in ikebukuro... she said she was cold, so i offered to take her to a hotel to "warm up"

5 minutes later had her nekkid...

she squirted, no word of a lie, about 20 times all over the bed so that the mattress was soaked from top to bottom

after i was done... i flipped the mattress over and soaked that sh*t again with buckets of her juices

as we left, she wanted me to give her about 100 bucks to buy a blouse (which is typical behaviour ofs.luts in japan), so i told her i'd give it to her tomorrow when we met up and then i blocked her phone number and never heard from her again
Seriously cool story bro (no sarcasm).

And I feel u on knowing the difference in them saying something to be polite. The couple of vids I watched on here didn't make me feel like japanese girls loved black men. Just that they weren't wiling to say they didn't on camera.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,049 | Props total: 4893 4893
They watching hentia all damn day and when they had s3x it wasn't like that.
 02-07-2012, 10:38 AM         #71
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing smart about letting your population die out. problem in japan is that there are actually dudes referring to real women as "3d girls", that cartoon pr0n got their minds twisted. where is that thread with the japanese boy jerking off to some cartoons in some marathon while he got a girl in the room. boy is jerking like 10 hours a day and was proud as sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k the traveling...if u in the city hit up the greenhouse or 1 of them spots on w4th and you good money! the other week i ran into this 1 japanese chick ... i ain't put no work in..didn't even offer to buy a drink ... ended up going back to her spot in astoria ... WIN
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #73
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Tony Franks said:
Seriously cool story bro (no sarcasm).

And I feel u on knowing the difference in them saying something to be polite. The couple of vids I watched on here didn't make me feel like japanese girls loved black men. Just that they weren't wiling to say they didn't on camera.
Exactly. Think about it. The one conducting this interview (youtube videos) is a more than likely a black man. What person is going to say "no, they do not like black men" when one is already conducting the interview. They said what he wanted to hear and moved on.

In my honest opinion, it seemed like forced responses.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Passaicplaya009 said:
fu*k the traveling...if u in the city hit up the greenhouse or 1 of them spots on w4th and you good money! the other week i ran into this 1 japanese chick ... i ain't put no work in..didn't even offer to buy a drink ... ended up going back to her spot in astoria ... WIN
[pic - click to view]

That biitch ugly fams... I can't get down with these chicks sooo much ugly.
 02-07-2012, 12:20 PM         #75
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
That biitch ugly fams... I can't get down with these chicks sooo much ugly.
You can't really say that.... Every race has bottom bi*ches... Every race has dimes....

Saori Hari = Fine as fu*k...
 6 years ago '04        #76
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
 6 years ago '05        #77
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
I will sleep with them....I'm very interested in any women my age not black!
 6 years ago '10        #78
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 UpTownClips said:
Good fu*k them japs they eat dogs, have no regard for human life, k!ll off anything in natures and smell like fu*king rice. USA should bomb the sh*t out them again fu*king useless zipper heads

6 years ago '06        #79
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
this is good news
 6 years ago '08        #80
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
Planning a trip to Japan for this summer. It's Over!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy