Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2455 2455
 sjrocc05 said:
59% of the females dont wanna fu*k f*ggots? the young lady said it, they like manly men not little tight pant jegging eye liner tight shirt wearing f*ggots... how soon will this trend hit America.. then we can get rid of these f*ggots
..sadly the trend has already hit america
 6 years ago '10        #42
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
My reaction to this article:

[video - click to view]

My reaction to this thread:

Last edited by Jinusean; 02-06-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 02-06-2012, 06:33 PM         #43
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
do the courts in Japan make u pay child support like they do in America? need to know this.

just wonderin

[pic - click to view]

Need to know this too, might bust in anything if I don't have to worry.
 6 years ago '10        #44
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,394 | Props total: 2464 2464
man I wish we had a similar problem here in the US. I'm getting tired of seeing low income families walking around with 8 children.. on top of that their oldest daughter who is 17 years has 2 children of her own.. sh*t just makes me mad.. but what can we do, one of the thousands of problems we have in the US lol
 6 years ago '10        #45
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 mixtapelive said:
man I wish we had a similar problem here in the US. I'm getting tired of seeing low income families walking around with 8 children.. on top of that their oldest daughter who is 17 years has 2 children of her own.. sh*t just makes me mad.. but what can we do, one of the thousands of problems we have in the US lol

This will go on until the end of time, there's little to nothing we can do to stop it.
 6 years ago '08        #46
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Time to be a real Jamaican and Start having babies with different women. Japan's black population about to explode.
 6 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
s3x has got to be boring to them now , they are the most perverted people
 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM         #48
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steez1985 said:
I'm with yo dudedro, people in here makin jokes n sh*t it's fun, but on the real fu*k these hoes.

I'm not gonna wine and dine some female cause thats "what a man is supposed to do", especilly when some n*gga hit the pus*y for way less or even no effort

I'm not going to play these fu*king games with these females because they bored.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to court some female to try and like me. If we like each other cool, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for these hoes when previous n*ggas prolly aint do sh*t

I'm not gonna wait for a female to give me the pus*y

I aint simpin on these hoes, and I aint payin for these hoes; they always wanna act demure and sh*t, but again that bi*ch gave up the pus*y for alot less

I aint gonna be up under these females and I don't want them up under me, I got sh*t I gotta do, I still gotta live MY own life

and whats worse gettin stuck with these chicks and sh*t gets boring as fu*k. And the nerve of these boring bi*ches wanna withold the pus*y from n*ggas-and then wanna act they doing US a favor by throwing us a bone every once-in-a-while with they borin a.ss screw. bi*ch get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I might be sounding mad, but fu*k that sh*t-I aint puttin no effort in these hoes. WHY SHOULD WE? I don't know I never needed companionship, and my best company is myself, so I'm a rare breed. Some people need to be with someone. But A female needs me more than I need them, If I need to bust a nut, there is infinite amounts of pr0n. If I'm lonely and bored there is always friends to hang out with. If I need to feel like I'm loved I got my FAMILY.

Bravo to these Herbivore men. They doing what ever the fu*k they want, savin money and avoiding gettin trapped by some of these worthless hoes and just living life on there own terms. there's to many mufggas on this planet anyway:dancingcool:
My n*gga im crying. I agree so fu*kin much, im still a simp, but i agree
 6 years ago '10        #49
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Sorry but Japanese chicks are super lame

I'll stick to Filipina

Bob Sacamano said:
"We like manly men," she said. "We are not interested in those boys -- at all."

Thats whats up baby girl

Anyway, so what the fu*k is goin on? THats some basic, animalistic human nature to wanna fu*k, regardless if you straight or gay people need to fu*k. Age group 16-19??? This seems hard to believe.
Its also based on the culture as well. Japan value is built on handle your sh*t with stability first (school, work, etc) and then worry about the relationship afterwards. Therefore, they are doing studies on the wrong age group because obviously the priorities are in different places.

With that said, here in America, kids are having s3x in middle school. Our kids are growing up entirely too fast and that is why the population here continues to skyrocket. The priorities of American kids are to become entertainers, sport stars, etc. We have the wrong motivation out here and its pretty fu*king pathetic.

But this so called study sounds like some bullsh*t to me. They really gave a survey out to a 3rd of the country? which are a.ssuming age 16-19 based on their information. Not likely...

Andrefrbk said:
I wonder what japanese girls smell like down there...

I would imagine because of their diet their puzzys would be quite tasty.
Its called soap my brother lol

They all taste the same, just coming from a different country.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-06-2012 at 08:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #50
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
If they start implanting tentacles to the males body Im sure they will regain their interest in s3x.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
I will unsheathe my Samurai Sword, and plant seeds for a better future.

JaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaPAN.
 02-06-2012, 09:01 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what embracing gay culture does IMO

I say this with not having anything against gay people. Do your thing. I just don't think a culture should protect it, or (like America) promote it. There's a reason people look down on it, it's a slap in the face of the number one reason we exist: to reproduce.

Men are supposed to be aggressive and hairy and sh*t, we ain't supposed to be meek and hairless with soft hands and faces. We're supposed to handle sh*t because women aren't strong enough to protect themselves from outside forces. But it seems like after the whole feminist movement, more chicks trying to be like dudes and more dudes trying to be like chicks. Has the whole human population fu*ked up. Because of this, all the idiots are fu*king at record speed while smart humans aren't and some turn into straight androgynous wimps like these guys.
 6 years ago '11        #53
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
It would be cool if you could go and repopulate. I read at school theyre not so open to other races. but im down if they changed their mind
 6 years ago '05        #54
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
*Comes home from trip*
*shuffles through email...*

*open*

[pic - click to view]

*delete*

[pic - click to view]

*adds Japanese baby momma to spam folder*

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-06-2012 at 09:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
 steez1985 said:
I'm with yo dudedro, people in here makin jokes n sh*t it's fun, but on the real fu*k these hoes.

I'm not gonna wine and dine some female cause thats "what a man is supposed to do", especilly when some n*gga hit the pus*y for way less or even no effort

I'm not going to play these fu*king games with these females because they bored.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to court some female to try and like me. If we like each other cool, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for these hoes when previous n*ggas prolly aint do sh*t

I'm not gonna wait for a female to give me the pus*y

I aint simpin on these hoes, and I aint payin for these hoes; they always wanna act demure and sh*t, but again that bi*ch gave up the pus*y for alot less

I aint gonna be up under these females and I don't want them up under me, I got sh*t I gotta do, I still gotta live MY own life

and whats worse gettin stuck with these chicks and sh*t gets boring as fu*k. And the nerve of these boring bi*ches wanna withold the pus*y from n*ggas-and then wanna act they doing US a favor by throwing us a bone every once-in-a-while with they borin a.ss screw. bi*ch get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I might be sounding mad, but fu*k that sh*t-I aint puttin no effort in these hoes. WHY SHOULD WE? I don't know I never needed companionship, and my best company is myself, so I'm a rare breed. Some people need to be with someone. But A female needs me more than I need them, If I need to bust a nut, there is infinite amounts of pr0n. If I'm lonely and bored there is always friends to hang out with. If I need to feel like I'm loved I got my FAMILY.

Bravo to these Herbivore men. They doing what ever the fu*k they want, savin money and avoiding gettin trapped by some of these worthless hoes and just living life on there own terms. there's to many mufggas on this planet anyway:dancingcool:

Ladies and Gentleman I give you......
"The real man National Anthem"

But im on dat next flight.... belee dat!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by drochild; 02-06-2012 at 09:50 PM..
 02-06-2012, 10:04 PM         #56
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good fu*k them japs they eat dogs, have no regard for human life, k!ll off anything in natures and smell like fu*king rice. USA should bomb the sh*t out them again fu*king useless zipper heads
 6 years ago '11        #57
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 UpTownClips said:
Good fu*k them japs they eat dogs, have no regard for human life, k!ll off anything in natures and smell like fu*king rice. USA should bomb the sh*t out them again fu*king useless zipper heads
 6 years ago '05        #58
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Everyone watch this

[video - click to view]

wtf is going on....
 6 years ago '04        #59
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Shade7Revo said:
If they start implanting tentacles to the males body Im sure they will regain their interest in s3x.
 Andrefrbk said:
*Comes home from trip*
*shuffles through email...*

*open*

[pic - click to view]

*delete*

[pic - click to view]

*adds Japanese baby momma to spam folder*

BX. wow. you n*ggas are wild as fu*k. on some real sh*t im dying.

6 years ago '04        #60
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 SpyDa said:
time 2 start fu*kin wit Japanese women!!!!

お元気ですか
hahah cosign...japan here i come lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy