Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3847 3847
I'm kinda in their boat. They seem a lil extra feminine tho, just from watching them and hearing them talk.

But obviously u can get s3xual release without risking ruining ur life with some chick. These guys just seem like they woke up and realized that they were being taken advantage of and no longer needed to go along with things that don't make sense just to fit in with people who are miserable, but want u to do the same as them.

I also have no need to be married or to provide for a woman financially. That won't make me feel like more of a man. Neither does racking up pus*y numbers. Knowledge, family and progress are the only things I want to worry about.

I'm still a semi slave to pus*y, but I think I will continue to get better with that.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
I dont find asian women attractive most of the time... Japanese women are probably up there on the least unattractive.

But still they are trash. Id like to visit and see if i acquire a taste for them.

In a weird way i agree with Japanese dudes though... Women cost money, takes work to get puzzy sometimes. Its not worth the effort. Ive worked hard to fuk a chick, and when the s3x started i was like "i did all that for this..." i was better off using my hand with my favorite pr0n actress on my tv. Real spit.

Women brought this on themselves almost.
 6 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
sh*t, if I lived in Japan, I wouldn't want to fu*k with any of those chicks either. Asian girls just don't do it for me. HOWEVER... the chick in the TC's first post is s3xy as fu*k... she looks mixed though. Not entirely asian...
Ronnie changed the photo might have been too revealing...

But her name is Maria Ozawa... She is a pr0nstar in japan.

[video - click to view]

Asian women are all around trash, i got a friend i grew up with in school dude never wanted to fuk asian women, AND HE IS ASIAN.

It is what it is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-06-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
One of my boys was stationed in Japan and married a Japanese broad and said I (being Black) would've done numbers over there. His wife was right there shaking her head in agreement too lol
 6 years ago '08        #25
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
 steez1985 said:
I'm with yo dudedro, people in here makin jokes n sh*t it's fun, but on the real fu*k these hoes.

I'm not gonna wine and dine some female cause thats "what a man is supposed to do", especilly when some n*gga hit the pus*y for way less or even no effort

I'm not going to play these fu*king games with these females because they bored.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to court some female to try and like me. If we like each other cool, but I'm not gonna go out of my way for these hoes when previous n*ggas prolly aint do sh*t

I'm not gonna wait for a female to give me the pus*y

I aint simpin on these hoes, and I aint payin for these hoes; they always wanna act demure and sh*t, but again that bi*ch gave up the pus*y for alot less

I aint gonna be up under these females and I don't want them up under me, I got sh*t I gotta do, I still gotta live MY own life

and whats worse gettin stuck with these chicks and sh*t gets boring as fu*k. And the nerve of these boring bi*ches wanna withold the pus*y from n*ggas-and then wanna act they doing US a favor by throwing us a bone every once-in-a-while with they borin a.ss screw. bi*ch get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

I might be sounding mad, but fu*k that sh*t-I aint puttin no effort in these hoes. WHY SHOULD WE? I don't know I never needed companionship, and my best company is myself, so I'm a rare breed. Some people need to be with someone. But A female needs me more than I need them, If I need to bust a nut, there is infinite amounts of pr0n. If I'm lonely and bored there is always friends to hang out with. If I need to feel like I'm loved I got my FAMILY.

Bravo to these Herbivore men. They doing what ever the fu*k they want, savin money and avoiding gettin trapped by some of these worthless hoes and just living life on there own terms. there's to many mufggas on this planet anyway:dancingcool:
Yknow while Id much rather be getting pus*y on the reg....I gotta agree with this.

I been on some "MAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR fu*kING BIZNESS" sh*t since the new year started and really i aint even got the energy to be pursuing hoes like that...when you really start prioritizing you really realize how much you can get done when you aren't thinking of someone else.
 6 years ago '06        #26
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 269 269
wow dude..that sh*t is crazy, all these dudes trying to look like cloud from final fantasy.
 6 years ago '05        #27
space
space
I wonder what japanese girls smell like down there...

I would imagine because of their diet their puzzys would be quite tasty.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
Im about to have me a lil bruce LeeRoy..... sho'nuff'
 6 years ago '06        #29
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #30
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Asian girls>>>>
 02-06-2012, 05:37 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sound like my type of place, s3x with a partner should be banned.
 6 years ago '11        #32
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4155 4155
That's hard to believe, especially when it was named the most s3xed up place in the world a few years ago. If you fu*king at 12 here.... you get on maury, over there it;s just normal sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #33
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
time to head to japan and beat dat gook pus*y up
 02-06-2012, 05:49 PM         #34
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We like manly men," she said. "We are not interested in those boys -- at all."

Thats whats up baby girl

Anyway, so what the fu*k is goin on? THats some basic, animalistic human nature to wanna fu*k, regardless if you straight or gay people need to fu*k. Age group 16-19??? This seems hard to believe.
 02-06-2012, 05:49 PM         #35
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, which of you guys are actually going to Japan? Life too short to be joking on the internet? Who is really about that life?
 02-06-2012, 05:51 PM         #36
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these japanese n*ggas just lazy. dont wanna put in the work
 6 years ago '04        #37
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k it i ain't black, im hispanic but shieeeettt i'm out !!!

Time to multiply japan's population 10-fold
 6 years ago '04        #38
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sam Rothstein said:
Wait, which of you guys are actually going to Japan? Life too short to be joking on the internet? Who is really about that life?
holla at ya boyyy we only got until december something of this year (according to the mayans) so yeah, it definitely is too short.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Id love to help.
 6 years ago '04        #40
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
japanese chicks tired of fu*king these 3 in asian boy lil d!cks !!!

sounds to me like they in strike
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy