Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
9229 pageviews
92 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)

[pic - click to view]

A startling number of Japanese youths have turned their backs on s3x and relationships, a new survey has found.

The survey, conducted by the Japan Family Planning a.ssociation, found that 36% of males aged 16 to 19 said that they had "no interest" in or even "despised" s3x. That's almost a 19% increase since the survey was last conducted in 2008.

If that's not bad enough, The Wall Street Journal reports that a whopping 59% of female respondents aged 16 to 19 said they were uninterested in or averse to s3x, a near 12% increase since 2008.

The survey paints a bleak picture for Japan's aging population. The a.ssociated Press reports that the national population of 128 million will have shrunk by one-third by 2060 and seniors will account for 40 percent of people, placing a greater burden on the work force population to support the country's social security and tax systems.

Many commentators in the Japanese and international media have laid the problem squarely at the feet of soshoku danshi -- "herbivore men" -- a term coined by pop culture columnist Maki Fukasawa in 2006. It refers to Japanese young men who have rejected their culture's traditional definition of masculinity, and seemingly eschew relationships with the opposite s3x as part.

CNN spoke to a Midori Saida, a 24-year-old Japanese woman who described "herbivore men" as "flaky and weak."

"We like manly men," she said. "We are not interested in those boys -- at all."

BBC News spoke to one such "herbivore" man (see video above). The man, Yusaki Yakahashi said: "Building a relationship seems like too much effort. To get her to like me and for me to like her... I'd have to give up everything I do at the weekend for her. I don't want to do that."

Another theory that seeks to explain Japan's shrinking population is that Japanese youth spend too much time engaged with technology, living in virtual worlds or settling for virtual girlfriends rather than real ones.

Britain's Daily Telegraph reports that Japan's government has undertaken a series of campaigns to encourage couples to have more children -- including making companies insist that their staff leave work at 6 pm to increase child allowances -- but according to Dr. Kunio Kitamura, head of the Japan Family Planning a.ssociation, "none of that is gong to have an impact if people are not going to have s3x."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.huffingtonpost .. n_1242014.html - VIDEO IN LINK.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

This is crazy.....

WOW 1/3 WILL BE GONE!!! How is the government going to get the population fuking? A lot of japanese dudes just have no interest in having s3x with women. They rather masturbate to their weird azz pr0n. In a way i feel them, some of the best orgasms can be had alone. BUT you cant just exclude women from your s3x life. image You have to fuk at least a couple times, and some people have to have children. Their population is going to be fu*king tiny in the next 100 years if this trend continues. Seems like a cultural shift, men are growing up with pr0n and training themselves to be A-s3xual.

But ummm 59% of women saying they have no interest in s3x? Id never go to japan then, whats the point if more than half the chicks aint trying to fuk. image

Im wondering if its because they have smaller p*nises, or because their pr0n is completely unrealistic, so its impossible for a woman to satisfy them. Because of pr0n i find myself completely dissatisfied with women who dont watch pr0n. If a chick does not watch pr0n she doesnt know the tricks to get me excited. s3x becomes pointless if a chick cant do it proper, better off using your hands. In the end you still get a nut.

I think the main problem is that japanese dudes are prissy as fuk too, i see them straight from japan in NYC. And they look fuking homos3xual as hell... Japnese dudes need to toughen up and be alpha male if they want that azz. But i guess they have no interest because they have pr0n, and the best male s3x toys that can be offered. Seriously go to a s3x shop and check out their s3x toys, its crazy... They have s3x toys that cannot compete with a woman, im dead a.ss.

How is japan going to social engineer men to be MEN. When there will be no fathers because n*ggas aint fuking enough. Its like a lost generation of puzzy.

Now i really want to visit japan to see if chicks would respond to me being alpha male.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-06-2012 at 05:38 PM..

92 comments for "Feb 5 - Japan's Population Decline: Third Of Nation's Youth Have 'No Interest' In $ex (VIDEO)"

6 years ago '04        #2
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
time 2 start fu*kin wit Japanese women!!!!

お元気ですか
 6 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
Watch the news report click the link...

Grown azz man sitting in his room watching love anime saying "Girls take too much work..."

Then biitches need to give the pussie up earlier then...

Sounds like its n*ggas that rather dik, and chillin. Because chicks would rather manly men and making n*ggas wait.

Check this out

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Wow i might be a herbivore man. I have no interest in marriage, raising kids, or taking care of a female financially... But dat pussie, and azzhole is delish... Fuk that homo shiit.

I think us westerners have the same problem as japan, but we have way to many n*ggas fuking and making kids for it to matter. Plus massive immigration.

Men in America are being feminized, culturally we have shifted.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-05-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #4
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5687 5687
these n*ggas want s3x they just dont want the responsibility an commitment that comes with being in a "relationship"
 6 years ago '12        #5
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
They over there marryin' pillows n' sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Not to mention they seem to love k!llin' themselves.
 6 years ago '10        #7
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,504 | Props total: 9828 9828
Time to make that move to Japan brehs.
 6 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 JayDawn said:
Time to make that move to Japan brehs.
we out.
 6 years ago '05        #9
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,681 | Props total: 6460 6460
 Andrefrbk said:
Dark skin n*ggas we out?

went to tokyo last year, where the fu*k was these bi*ches at?

...on some real sh*t, did see quite a few japanese dudes w/purses like it was all good...not little clutches or playa bags, but straight up purses
 02-05-2012, 06:21 PM         #10
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ttttttt time to swag out and repopulate Japan
 02-05-2012, 06:39 PM         #11
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

A startling number of Japanese youths have turned their backs on s3x and relationships, a new survey has found.

The survey, conducted by the Japan Family Planning a.ssociation, found that 36% of males aged 16 to 19 said that they had "no interest" in or even "despised" s3x. That's almost a 19% increase since the survey was last conducted in 2008.

If that's not bad enough, The Wall Street Journal reports that a whopping 59% of female respondents aged 16 to 19 said they were uninterested in or averse to s3x, a near 12% increase since 2008.

The survey paints a bleak picture for Japan's aging population. The a.ssociated Press reports that the national population of 128 million will have shrunk by one-third by 2060 and seniors will account for 40 percent of people, placing a greater burden on the work force population to support the country's social security and tax systems.

Many commentators in the Japanese and international media have laid the problem squarely at the feet of soshoku danshi -- "herbivore men" -- a term coined by pop culture columnist Maki Fukasawa in 2006. It refers to Japanese young men who have rejected their culture's traditional definition of masculinity, and seemingly eschew relationships with the opposite s3x as part.

CNN spoke to a Midori Saida, a 24-year-old Japanese woman who described "herbivore men" as "flaky and weak."

"We like manly men," she said. "We are not interested in those boys -- at all."

BBC News spoke to one such "herbivore" man (see video above). The man, Yusaki Yakahashi said: "Building a relationship seems like too much effort. To get her to like me and for me to like her... I'd have to give up everything I do at the weekend for her. I don't want to do that."

Another theory that seeks to explain Japan's shrinking population is that Japanese youth spend too much time engaged with technology, living in virtual worlds or settling for virtual girlfriends rather than real ones.

Britain's Daily Telegraph reports that Japan's government has undertaken a series of campaigns to encourage couples to have more children -- including making companies insist that their staff leave work at 6 pm to increase child allowances -- but according to Dr. Kunio Kitamura, head of the Japan Family Planning a.ssociation, "none of that is gong to have an impact if people are not going to have s3x."

- VIDEO IN LINK.

This is crazy.....

WOW 1/3 WILL BE GONE!!! How is the government going to get the population fuking? A lot of japanese dudes just have no interest in having s3x with women. They rather masturbate to their weird azz pr0n. In a way i feel them, some of the best orgams can be had alone. BUT you cant just exclude women from your s3x life. You have to fuk at least a couple times, and some people have to have children. Their population is going to be fu*king tiny in the next 100 years if this trend continues. Seems like a cultural shift, men are growing up with pr0n and training themselves to be A-s3xual.

But ummm 59% of women saying they have no interest in s3x? Id never go to japan then, whats the point if more than half the chicks aint trying to fuk.

Im wondering if its because they have smaller p*nises, or because their pr0n is completely unrealistic, so its impossible for a woman to satisfy them. Because of pr0n i find myself completely dissatisfied with women who dont watch pr0n. If a chick does not watch pr0n she doesnt know the tricks to get me excited. s3x becomes pointless if a chick cant do it proper, better off using your hands. In the end you still get a nut.

I think the main problem is that japanese dudes are prissy as fuk too, i see them straight from japan in NYC. And they look fuking homos3xual as hell... Japnese dudes need to toughen up and be alpha male if they want that azz. But i guess they have no interest because they have pr0n, and the best male s3x toys that can be offered. Seriously go to a s3x shop and check out their s3x toys, its crazy... They have s3x toys that cannot compete with a woman, im dead a.ss.

How is japan going to social engineer men to be MEN. When there will be no fathers because n*ggas aint fuking enough. Its like a lost generation of puzzy.

Now i really want to visit japan to see if chicks would respond to me being alpha male.
LET ME AT DEM bi*chEZ.......
 6 years ago '11        #12
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40930 40930
I got some bahamian friends over there and they been telling me to come thru. Think i might have to take them up on the offer cause i love asian chicks. Yo if those asian homos don't want to fu*k their own women then the rest of us will. Wouldn't mind having a kid with slant eyes that talk jamaican.
 02-05-2012, 07:21 PM         #13
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Dark skin n*ggas we out?

[pic - click to view]

YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #14
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344
 Andrefrbk said:
Dark skin n*ggas we out?

[pic - click to view]

WE IN THERE!
 6 years ago '11        #15
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 Andrefrbk said:
we out.
I'm ready.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 Mikey c said:
I'm ready.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #17
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
to some of those chicks, actually most of them. i saw maybe 2 cute girls in the vids posted.
 6 years ago '04        #18
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Time to start a Japanese brothel with my business model. For the love Machiavelli
 6 years ago '05        #19
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
*books flight to Japan*
 6 years ago '06        #20
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
DEPOPULATIOn.... no different that in the states.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy