Patriots cut WR Tiquan Underwood day before SB.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
Hahahhahahahahahaaahahaa... He was a bum anyway. n*gga use to be one of our WRs hands of butter.
 6 years ago '06        #42
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
man that n*gga was hype as fu*k all week like :celebrate0: then got cut damn
 6 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Oh Finesse said:
cause he cut somebody that fu*kin sucked

shut the fu*k up
shutup bi*ch look at the big picture every kid who plays football dreams about playing in the superbowl.

take your internet tough guy else where f*ggot. cause you dont read in between the lines dont be a smartass.

keyboard gangsta calm down guys we got a badass here
 6 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
we can meet half way, you in NY, I'm in MA.. it ain't nothin but an hour drive to catch the fade.. pm me gangster

don't get mad, it's just the internet dumbass

now like I said, just shut the fu*k up
and you just proved my point look at how you just caught feelings over my response yeah im gonna take time out of my life to come f!ght some kid over the internet?

did i say i was a gangster? i work for the state... do gangsters work50 hours a week? where they do that at?

you salty i responded its ok kid calm down dont drop no tears. its not good to wear your heart on your sleeve like that

u say stfu i say stfu bi*ch and thats your response? lol someones maaaaaaaaadddddd...
 6 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
Cold blooded
 6 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
sarcasm is a hell of a weapon

you n*ggas are so easy to p!ss off on bx
im not mad bro cant ya tell by my response? i said the same sh*t you said i added "bi*ch" and when i called you a keyboard gangsta you started wilding homie.

aint no big deal i know how bx goes its all jokes on here you know that. im sure you have been called worse on here...

i know i have
 6 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
it's all good. my address got exposed some years back on another site, after that I didn't let sh*t effect me on the internet.. especially bx. when I'm not on this site I forget it even exists
10 years ago you would of got under my skin probaly but i just laugh at all the bs on here. u know how it is. bx is straight trash talk.

i agree with you though people get mad too easy on here and i see alot of those keyboard warrior acts on here figured you was one of em lol my bad

u understood what i ment tho with undeewood though rite i mean comeon the night before the sb and getting cut garbage or not thata gotta burn your soul a bit... he might say hw is ok but you know deep down he crying lol
 6 years ago '04        #48
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Billi think he can do whatever the hell he want.. hope Giants whoop that @$$
 6 years ago '09        #49
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
Damn, that's some cold blooded sh*t how do you even deliver news like that the day before the Super Bowl
 6 years ago '07        #50
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,552 | Props total: 56401 56401

Tiquan Underwood, the guy who loved being a Patriot so much that he did that to his hair, was released by the team on Saturday, just hours before the Super Bowl.

It's callous and it's cold-blooded, but that's football, and that's Bill Belichick. I'm sure that Underwood is emotionally devastated, but that's a head coach's job. If he feels like another player might help a little more on Sunday, even if it's just for one play, then it's the coach's job to make that decision. Feelings aren't a part of it.

Underwood probably didn't expect this, but he's no stranger to being released, either. It's the third time the Patriots have cut him this season.

What might make it even harder on the guy is that he didn't do anything wrong.

According to the Boston Herald, the move has no disciplinary motive behind it. The Patriots simply wanted another defensive lineman on the roster. Alex Silvestro (ironically, like Underwood, a Rutgers product) is the guy who will take his place. He's been on the Patriots practice squad all season.

Belichick recently spoke glowingly of the Rutgers players on the Patriots roster, Underwood, Silvestro, Nate Jones and Devin McCourty.

"I think all four players are very team-oriented, and they come from a great program. I think that program has, under Coach (Greg) Schiano, prepared their players well for the NFL. I think if you look around the NFL, you see a lot of players from Rutgers in the league, not necessarily all of them are high draft choices like (Devin) McCourty, also including other players who were not drafted or lower draft choices. They've made teams, and I think that speaks to the preparation of that program in terms of getting players ready to play in the NFL — how to prepare, how to work, how to train, how to compete, how to play football similar to the way it is played in the NFL. Those four players have done a good job for us. In terms of the program, you can see those types of players on a lot of teams. When they get to the NFL, most of those players end up making it, at least for a while."

In the grand scheme of things, Underwood still has to count himself lucky. He was a part of a Super Bowl team. He experienced everything about Super Bowl week except for the Super Bowl itself. And if the Patriots go on to win, he'll still get a ring, and it will be just as big and shiny as Tom Brady's or Wes Welker's.

6 years ago '05        #51
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
n*gga need a new haircut now
 6 years ago '07        #52
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
damn that sucks
 6 years ago '09        #53
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22641 22641
damn poor guy. he pissed me off a couple plays this year tho, even tho he only got on the field for a couple plays, for ocho. which in turn most likely means that ocho will have a few plays in the super bowl
 02-04-2012, 10:32 PM         #54
rondod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

sneaky belichick
 6 years ago '05        #55
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 rondod said:

[pic - click to view]

sneaky belichick

whatta gif
 6 years ago '11        #56
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
What if Belichick cut Underwood so he could give the Giants a fake gameplan. This n*gga a double agent
 6 years ago '09        #57
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22641 22641
This means Ocho is finally ready, at least for a few snaps.

6 years ago '04        #58
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8467 8467
I dont see how anyone in general would be a patriots fan tomorrow not after this bullsh*t.
Regardless if he didn't play or not, its a team game on and off the field.
Dude probably has his family and friends in town too.
Classless move.
 02-04-2012, 11:38 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bad bad Karma for this move...
 6 years ago '12        #60
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Hahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha that's fucjed up
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy