Lakers might have lost out on Dwight Howard because of conversation with Kobe Bryant

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
Don't really believe this to a certain extent. But I could definitely see it happening. Kobe wants anyone to know he's the alpha dog in this situation and he would want to dictate how he sees them going forward.

But I really don't think we need this trade as much as everyone thinks we need it. Bynum is having a breakout year and seems to have gotten over the injury bug (crosses fingers) looks alot healthier just needs to work on his conditioning running end to end. But offensively he has the edge on D12, and there's not enough of a dropoff between the two to justify giving up both bigs. Was more bummed about the CP3 trade falling through.

I think a smaller tweak would help just as much, such as trading for Ramon Sessions, maybe when Blake gets healthy, along with a 2nd rounder if needed. Just a slashing PG who is young and can play a healthy portion of minutes and let Fish close games in the clutch. With our salary cap issues something like this is a way more realistic way of improving with the core we have.

D12, I hate to say, is almost handling this worse than Lebron has, everyday there's another team that intrigues him and as much as he's trying to be the nice guy and say he wants to stay, but it's evident that he's out the door. Would rather see him go to Chicago, but he'll probably end up in NJ with no chance of ever winning a ring.
 6 years ago '08        #62
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
kobe didn't want another shaq situation on his hands. That man only has 2 legit rings, the other 3 came from having a actual tank on his team
 6 years ago '07        #63
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Trade Amare & Douglas..

For Dwight!

Melo+Dwight!

Best offensive player with the Best Defensive player= Championship in NYC

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #64
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

You're Welcome
 6 years ago '10        #65
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
kobe is both right and wrong on this one......dwight lacks the post moves to be the offensive beast shaq was, so kobe looks at him as a tyson chandler type player, which i can't fault him for......however dwight changes everything, he still commands a double team which is something bynum doesn't.....all dwight needs to do is learn how to pass out of double teams effectively
 6 years ago '11        #66
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Let's be real, Howard sucks offensively. No post moves whatsoever. There's no way he's better offensively than Gasol. Gasol is just soft.
 6 years ago '11        #67
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
And Kobe still owns Dwight's soul

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #68
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 Cool Fly High said:
kobe is both right and wrong on this one......dwight lacks the post moves to be the offensive beast shaq was, so kobe looks at him as a tyson chandler type player, which i can't fault him for......however dwight changes everything, he still commands a double team which is something bynum doesn't.....all dwight needs to do is learn how to pass out of double teams effectively
Bynum is at the point where teams are double teaming him when he's on the strong side with the ball.

And he can barely touch the ball without getting double or triple teamed if he's paired with the bench and neither Kobe nor Gasol are out there.
 6 years ago '04        #69
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,911 | Props total: 17493 17493
 I k!ll TREES said:
I cant see howard taking a back seat to gasol...

Kobe yeah but gasol naw!!!
kobe should have just said.

"n*gga imagine how many rebounds you would get off of all my jump shooting... your 2nd chance points would be at an all time high"

Edit why you have to do kobe like that on the first post tho.

LOL i knew this vid was coming
 02-06-2012, 02:34 PM         #70
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That mexican bi*ch must've took his sanity also
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy