Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
 PowerBar Ernie said:
R.I.P. Ashley Duncan

Looking at the replies, I wonder what kind of responses she would get when she would want to talk about her problems. Weird how people don't realise how much an issue this is but laugh about it. This is the type of environment which breeds people to commit suicide, "Lets not give a fu*k about people when they're down".

Gain some perspective.
Real talk
 02-05-2012, 12:00 AM         #142
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man give me that money id flip and make magic....im depressed to but i can live with mine lol
 6 years ago '06        #143
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 6032 6032
 Mike Nitty said:
I was gonna say Ladies don't make us no-good a.ss n*ggas push you that far...but she broke up with a chick so....

RIP but

moving on
^ this.... People commit suicide every day b they just don't tweet it.
 02-05-2012, 12:09 AM         #144
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
how sad can you n*ggas lives be where u sit behind computers/phones/etc... and have complete disdain and disrespect for everything? Everything is a smiley, everything is another e-joke you can crack so somone can quote you and laugh. the same type of people who start "liking" statuses of her k!lling herself. sh*t is beyond sad.

i wish the best to her family.
fu*k outta here montel williams
 6 years ago '11        #145
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
@ the soft muthafu*kas catching feelings we kno ya weak as fu*k too

and they say the world is overcrowded
 6 years ago '04        #146
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 MONSTALOCC said:
This is a sad reminder of the attack our children are under from satan.
ur a sad reminder of the ignorance of society

betcha she was on antidepressants!!!!

and when seventeen ur olds are tweetin about gettin a gun and suicidal thoughts and no1 steps in, thats even sadder

but the worst part are the people who blame it on satan
while they still support the systems in place that tell us to hate our life, that tell u how unworthy you are, that go along with massive amounts of prescription drugs, and try 2 tell others how they should live their life
 6 years ago '06        #147
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 AlSween said:
Real talk
OMFG IT'S ALSWEEN! Lol :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #148
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
good if you dumb enough to k!ll yoself over a girl or guy breaking up with u......we dont need ja..gtfoh....just like dis broad she was in her 20s bf broke up with her so she threw gas on herself n lit herself on fire.....but she survived...

i saw her when i was doing my medic clinicals looked liek the crypt keeper n smelled hella weird..like 100 percent of her body was burned....now she will never get a boyfriend again

now if there was sum chemical imbalance or her brain was fu*ked up missing nutrients n sh*t then thats hella sad...if not fu*k em
 6 years ago '08        #149
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
 lilsnatch770 said:
Not really. I could give a fu*k about pets dying and pets also don't choose to k!ll themselves over some weak sh*t. Choosing to k!ll yourself in any situation is weak and you deserve to be dead.

He's actually right. She thinks a break up in High School is bad? Wait until she maybe got denied to a school, or couldn't get a job, or got pregnant (which isn't possible because she's a dyke), or struggled financially, or lost a kid, or got divorced or got fired or lost a loved one to a disease.

Life isn't always going to be easy. If you can't handle a break up, you should k!ll yourself. If you can't figure out how to get over the hard times, than you're a weak person. Might sound fu*ked up but it's the truth.

Everyone has been dumped before. Everyone will have to deal with hardships eventually in their life. If you can't handle it early, end it now so you don't do something stupid and take innocent people with you.
these people have mental problems.
this isnt the action of a sane rational person
these people need help son
if you've never dealt with this sh*t personally its easy to say these people are stupid
but i know people who've k!lled themselves who are fu*king geniuses and outwardly seemingly happy.
you dont know the pain someone is dealing with everyday, so who are you to judge and call them stupid?
 6 years ago '09        #150
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
That's horrible. Ugh.
 6 years ago '09        #151
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 PowerBar Ernie said:
R.I.P. Ashley Duncan

Looking at the replies, I wonder what kind of responses she would get when she would want to talk about her problems. Weird how people don't realise how much an issue this is but laugh about it. This is the type of environment which breeds people to commit suicide, "Lets not give a fu*k about people when they're down".

Gain some perspective.
A REAL MAN!!!!!!

This impressed the fu*k out of me. :dancingcool:
 02-05-2012, 03:11 AM         #152
rovert199 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suicide is a selfish act.

At the high school age, this should be on the parents that have just now learned their lesson. A year of suicidal thoughts is too long for someone to not recognize. Especially your parents...
 6 years ago '10        #153
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
stupid
 02-05-2012, 03:58 AM         #154
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
this cat right here is the most simple minded **** on bx, ronnie can you please ban him
No Ronnie needs to ban you.
 6 years ago '04        #155
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418

[video - click to view]

02-05-2012, 04:49 AM         #156
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #157
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Oh Finesse said:
what I understand is..

you said, cowardice is the opposite of what a chooser of suicide is.

but, the opposite of a coward is what? brave.

now I know what you're saying, but at the end of the day she was afraid of going on without scissoring that one special dyke. sounds like a coward to me

it takes more bravery to open up about your problems.
COT DAMN..was she ur ex gf too or sumn? was she ur sister? u got 150 million post in here.

YALL PLEASE LEAVE THIS GUY ALONE BEFORE HE TAKES HIS LIFE. DYKE COULDNT HANDLE BEING AWAY FROM THE OTHER DYKE, THIS DUDE CANT HANDLE BX SAYING WHATS REAL. YALL DONT WNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS GUY BLOWING HIS BRAINS OUT
 6 years ago '04        #158
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Whatever, this bi*ch will burn in the 7th circle of hell. Happy roasting.
 6 years ago '05        #159
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
living life too fast wont give u the chance to understand things...a lot kids these days seem to be rushing and something along the way might permanently slow them down...seems like she was more serious about death than life cuz why would u seek help on twitter.dont know her situation but things could've been different..things arent like they use to be anyway..hear kids,teens k!lling themselves over dumb stuff all the time.live and learn,die and, well,thats it..
 6 years ago '04        #160
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I hope none of ya'll raise Kids...

The problem is that most of these youngin's think that posting stuff on twitter and facebook suffices for "asking for help". Too many don't have relationships with REAL LIFE family members and friends who they can turn to and ask for help. Instead they run to a computer screen, write cryptic messages, post photos and then react like this when no one notices them

I'm glad I grew up having real relationships with real people instead of having to reach out over the internet. The few times in my life where I felt like walking down the street and lightin a block up, I had my pops or my cousin or my friend I was able to sit down with or call up and have their perspective as men to help me out. Too many of these kids dont have that, and instead act on undeveloped. childish instincts without realizing there's another way. Sad sad times some of ya'll are growing up in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago