Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 MONSTALOCC said:

contradictory to be honest
How? It was stated as if her being a lesbian affects her ability to procreate?

Procreation is NOT a contradiction to being a lesbian. If I procreate by going to a clinic to get his sperm that is not a contradiction for being a lesbian. Heteros3xual females go all the time.

s3xual orientation is governed by the attraction more so than the action. Me not performing s3xual acts with another woman at this moment does not remove my attraction to women. Having a baby does not mean I am bi-s3xual as you are trying to put s3xual attraction with procreation.

Procreation doesn't mean I am straight it means I want to reproduce doesn't mean I have to ride his d!ck everyday or date and walk in a park.
 6 years ago '09        #122
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 One Gud Cide said:
And yet they didn't k!ll themselves

/your stupid rants
Some people do. You must don't watch the news?

IT isn't a rant more like a mature statement to refute your prior one made.
 6 years ago '07        #123
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1205 1205
 frankfmoney said:
If you ain't trolling then you are an ignorant a.ss muhfu*ka. Why did she shoot herself in the first place? Because she was in more pain than she could handle. You think the second(s) of pain she endured shooting herself really meant more than however long them two bi*ches were broken up? You ever hear of a happy person shooting themselves? No, and if you did would you think to yourself, "hey, that's a brave dude right there to just end his life like that"?

fu*k the "courage" it takes to k!ll yourself. Where's that courage to continue with her life and make it through the SAME struggles everyone else does? I repeat, the SAME fu*king struggles. fu*k this bi*ch.
Man Stfu, that's your take on it and I have mine. You think you're making a strong valid point? fu*k up. This thread just turning into arguments and isn't solving sh*t. Kids just gonna keep committing suicide and we sitting on the internet debating sh*t. I'm in this thread longer than I need to be.

RIP Ashley Duncan.
 6 years ago '05        #124
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
She A Lesbian? I Didnt See That In The News Report.
 6 years ago '06        #125
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
That's sad. Now the news/media will blame the internet and the kids who ignored the tweet instead of the parents as usual. It always starts with the parents.
 6 years ago '04        #126
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 103 103

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #127
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Equal's here are fake as fucc thats why nothing gets to em,just like William Roberts. I mean yo life is a joke already so of course serious issues would be to y'all as well. Anything for an online laugh. Rip to the young'ns yell
 6 years ago '05        #128
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
Man, kids are such pussies these days!
 6 years ago '10        #129
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Procreation is NOT a contradiction to being a lesbian. If I procreate by going to a clinic to get his sperm that is not a contradiction for being a lesbian. Heteros3xual females go all the time.

s3xual orientation is governed by the attraction more so than the action. Me not performing s3xual acts with another woman at this moment does not remove my attraction to women. Having a baby does not mean I am bi-s3xual as you are trying to put s3xual attraction with procreation.

Procreation doesn't mean I am straight it means I want to reproduce doesn't mean I have to ride his d!ck everyday or date and walk in a park.

well why can't to men procreate?
 6 years ago '05        #130
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
 FalconBuddha said:
Man, kids are such pussies these days!
Cosign. Kids these days stay offing themselves on some weak sh*t damn everyone got teased back in the day or had someone close to them die or got broken up with or failed a class or some sh*t. U learned to deal with that sh*t whether u got tougher, learned some jokes to say back or beat a n*ggas a.ss for fu*king with you. You didnt walk in class and shoot everyone up or murk yourself. SMH at her posting like bi*ch you wanna cry for help why would you do it on the most superficial and judgemental place aka the interwebs. RIP but she was weak and no sympathy here .
 6 years ago '08        #131
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Shut your dirty dyke a.ss up

is that you in your avy
 6 years ago '04        #132
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
Wow crazy. I didn't personally know her bu we actually followed each other and spoke a few times on Twitter. I haven't been on Twitter much lately but she would post a lot of emo stuff.
 6 years ago '07        #133
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
these kids think they know what love is
 6 years ago '10        #134
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 The Blueprint said:
Shut your dirty dyke a.ss up

is that you in your avy

this n*gga too much
 6 years ago '10        #135
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 I k!ll TREES said:

Perfect post
 6 years ago '08        #136
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12142 12142
I was gonna say Ladies don't make us no-good a.ss n*ggas push you that far...but she broke up with a chick so....

RIP but

moving on
 6 years ago '08        #137
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
R.I.P. Ashley D. I hope whoever gave you that gun dies a slow and horrible death!
 02-04-2012, 11:50 PM         #138
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how sad can you n*ggas lives be where u sit behind computers/phones/etc... and have complete disdain and disrespect for everything? Everything is a smiley, everything is another e-joke you can crack so somone can quote you and laugh. the same type of people who start "liking" statuses of her k!lling herself. sh*t is beyond sad.

i wish the best to her family.
 02-04-2012, 11:52 PM         #139
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstrak_kapital said:
R.I.P. Ashley D. I hope whoever gave you that gun dies a slow and horrible death!
 02-04-2012, 11:53 PM         #140
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

are you on crack?

the whole purpose of s3x was to procreate. I don't know if its LIMITED to that, but thats its main purpose. two people of the same s3x cant make a child, thank God. being shot with some semen that only men can give you should be a big flag that says, this sh*t is only for men and women. if you want a child, go adopt one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy