Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 MONSTALOCC said:
her tumblr

seems like she had a drug problem (which probably was a factor in her decision to commit suicide).

(side note: some of those pics in there are nice though)
 02-04-2012, 08:31 PM         #102
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ "hundreds of online friends ignored her"

02-04-2012, 08:35 PM         #103
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

Or they're just weak minded individuals.

You're in High School... your life isn't that bad. Ohhh, you split up with your boyfriend that you "loved"... give it a month and you'll be in "love" with someone else..

These kids bi*ching about problems and stress and all the bs

Wait til real life hits you, when all those petty bullsh*t problems you used to have seemed pretty nice.

Once real lifes bi*ch slap hit them they wouldn't of made it anyways.
yea but when ur depressed, u dont know that ur wrong lol

its like how u never realize how much of a bi*ch ur ex is until ur broken up and u out of the situation. people can tell u whatever but ur under control of an emotion that be fu*kin u up
 6 years ago '10        #104
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 PowerBar Ernie said:
To call someone that commits suicide a coward is silly. The definition of coward is: excessively afraid of danger or pain. suicide is the opposite.

Since you understand depression then consider the fact that people who are depressed feel empty, hopeless, helpless and worthless. Can you see how these feelings lead to suicide? Statistics show over 60% of people who commit suicide suffer from depression.

suicide the opposite of cowardice? C'mon, son. You contradicted yourself in a single post.
 02-04-2012, 08:40 PM         #105
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reading these comments only confirms we are in the end days. Not being able to see, the complete disregard and disrespect for life, only mirrors the complete hatred for yourself and others, is such a shame. I will go to God to pray with all of my heart and soul, to resurrect the blind from their evil ways!! Peace to yall!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #106
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
I'm sorry but this sh*t reaks of Darwinism. It's high school, have SOME fu*king perspective. Everyone goes through breakups and heartbreak at some point. To k!ll yourself and waste the time and love your parents and friends gave to you over some petty a.ss bullsh*t is a damn slap in the face. You're demeaning your own life by saying that something as fu*king meaningless and petty as a high school relationship is worth ending it. If your life is of equal worth to a high school relationship, then your life clearly isn't worth much anyway. Just how I see it for better or worse.

Last edited by izzy2024; 02-04-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 02-04-2012, 08:42 PM         #107
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THNKS said:
Reading these comments only confirms we are in the end days. Not being able to see, the complete disregard and disrespect for life, only mirrors the complete hatred for yourself and others, is such a shame. I will go to God to pray with all of my heart and soul, to resurrect the blind from their evil ways!! Peace to yall!!!!
there's always one
 6 years ago '09        #108
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 lilsnatch770 said:

He's actually right. She thinks a break up in High School is bad? Wait until she maybe got denied to a school, or couldn't get a job, or got pregnant (which isn't possible because she's a dyke),

Being lesbian doesn't mean you can't have a baby. Just not naturally with her girlfriend. Many lesbians do have kids.

Having a baby doesn't mean you are NOT a lesbian or against being in a lesbian relationship it simply means you want to procreate.
 6 years ago '09        #109
space
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
If she was straight, she would have avoided all of this. Most dudes think she's cute.
Do you watch snapped or unsolved mysteries etc? You never watched wives k!lling husbands or teen k!lls girlfriend over something stupid?

or how about in reality there are youtube videos of young dumb females and dumb adult females f!ghting OVER a another dude?

Dating the opposite s3x does not remove you from problems neither does dating the same s3x.

It is about how well you handle problems especially in a relationship.
 6 years ago '07        #110
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 frankfmoney said:

suicide the opposite of cowardice? C'mon, son. You contradicted yourself in a single post.
I find calling someone that commits suicide a coward contradictory when I look at the meaning.

A coward is someone that lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
I don't know about yall but k!lling myself seems like an unpleasant experience. Inflicting pain on your own body isn't weak. Takes courage, cos I know I couldn't do it. Again, it's all perspective.
 6 years ago '10        #111
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
rich kids can be so selfish sometimes. she coulda broke me off some of that money i should be the one shooting myself i been eating ramen noodles for 3 days straight.
man i fu*kin feel u homie, i ate 2 packs per day for 2 and a half months. i lost like 20 pounds. i been through hard times, suicide did cross my mind, but then i thought about what a bi*ch move to solve your problems. and my momma didnt raise no bi*ches. i push through these tough times working day and night.
 6 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Being lesbian doesn't mean you can't have a baby. Just not naturally with her girlfriend. Many lesbians do have kids.

Having a baby doesn't mean you are NOT a lesbian or against being in a lesbian relationship it simply means you want to procreate.

contradictory to be honest
 6 years ago '10        #113
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
but RIP to the chick, she shuda just pushed through. "what doesn't k!ll you, only makes you stronger."
 6 years ago '11        #114
m0stincredible 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 16 16
dumbass
 6 years ago '09        #115
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1232 1232
 chy zavala said:
"what doesn't k!ll you, only makes you stronger."
bong.
 6 years ago '09        #116
space
space
space
People are stupid.

How can you say she is just a teen and that there is more to life than this when in that moment you are going through your ups and downs you are not seeing that other side of life?

Like you didn't think sh*t was hard at MANY TIMES in life no matter if you were a teen or a damn adult. Hell, some of you dropped your iPhone and can't buy another and mad at the world right now.

All I know is obviously during that moment you feel the world is crashing down on you,period and it seems it won't end, that is a psychological thing.

It is during those moments that everything seems tough. You know it will pass but the questions is when or "Why me?"or "If it is not one thing it is another" or "What I do to deserve this?"

The main people saying she is "weak" are probably the ones feeling sh*tty about a recent breakup or even still looking for a job after a year being JOBLESS.
 6 years ago '05        #117
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19872 19872
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're right, we all have our own struggles and yet WE'RE STILL ALIVE!
nobody gives a fu*k if you alive
nobody gives a fu*k if you dead
life dont mean sh*t
death dont mean sh*t
humans have forgot we just animals
we just at the top of the food chain
yall b trippin life n death is like eatin n sh*ttin
 02-04-2012, 09:02 PM         #118
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
The main people saying she is "weak" are probably the ones feeling sh*tty about a recent breakup or even still looking for a job after a year being JOBLESS.
And yet they didn't k!ll themselves

/your stupid rants
 6 years ago '10        #119
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 PowerBar Ernie said:
I find calling someone that commits suicide a coward contradictory when I look at the meaning.

A coward is someone that lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
I don't know about yall but k!lling myself seems like an unpleasant experience. Inflicting pain on your own body isn't weak. Takes courage, cos I know I couldn't do it. Again, it's all perspective.
If you ain't trolling then you are an ignorant a.ss muhfu*ka. Why did she shoot herself in the first place? Because she was in more pain than she could handle. You think the second(s) of pain she endured shooting herself really meant more than however long them two bi*ches were broken up? You ever hear of a happy person shooting themselves? No, and if you did would you think to yourself, "hey, that's a brave dude right there to just end his life like that"?

fu*k the "courage" it takes to k!ll yourself. Where's that courage to continue with her life and make it through the SAME struggles everyone else does? I repeat, the SAME fu*king struggles. fu*k this bi*ch.
 02-04-2012, 09:06 PM         #120
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
there's always one
you only confirm my statement! there should be more than 1 person who feels compassion and love for someones life besides their own...proving you have submitted to evil! but like i said...i will continue to pray for yall...peace
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy