Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 The Blueprint said:

I love the generalizations, a slim dunkin could eat a d!ck too
I
 02-04-2012, 05:57 PM         #62
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people on boxden make me sick

some people just can't handle it, not everyone is wired the same.. stop trying to be internet hard a.sses, if this ever happens to one of your kids i hope you are forced to look back on this sh*t and see how hard you are then, or if it happens to a loved one.

lilsnatch770 said:
What the fu*k does she deserve respect for? Because she took the pus*y way out and k!lled herself.

I feel for the family that lost someone but she deserves nothing from me. She was a coward, a pus*y and I could care less that she died.
Another clear sign of ignorance on this forum.

I am sorry doctor lilsnatch, where did you get your psychological degrees at? some people mentally cannot accept things, how does that make them a pus*y? or weak? she was troubled, she thought it was her only way out who the fu*k are you to sit there and judge her? can you read peoples minds? you know how she felt?

everyone is different, peoples brains are wired differently, some people cannot adjust to things, cannot comprehend or reason with certain things, it's life. The fact you sit there like a stupid c*nt and put down someone who you clearly don't know about a subject you clearly know nothing about is fu*king appalling.

Do i condone suicide? no, but it's not my place to judge them nor is it yours, nobody judges you for being an ignorant high school drop out thunder c*nt do they? no they don't so chill out and respect the dead.

SOCIALITE said:
Wonder how she got the gun....

But come on with all the suicides, that's just weak. We all went through sh*t, it's life. The kids that are bully, are abused on a daily by parents. I have more sympathy for them because it was years of torment piled on. But somebody who just breaks up and offs themselves just over a single fu*king break up is just a joke. I broke up with girls on Monday and was fu*king by the weekend, sh*t could have gotten better smh
Nobody knows but her, there could be a lot more to this story nobody knows about.

She could of been mentally disturbed for years and this was the tipping point, whenever i hear someone calling someone a pus*y or weak minded because they commit suicide i can't help but to think they are an uneducated person because if you have even the slightest amount of intelligence you would know that there is more to a suicide then just being a "what ignorant people say" a bi*ch pus*y. Some people literally don't have a choice, in their mind they are trapped and there is only 1 way out, there is no reasoning.

But i am done defending common sense and decency, karma is a bi*ch so you low IQ internet thugs keep it up, like these people there is no reasoning with the sociopaths and ignorant people on this forum, and this last comment wasn't aimed towards you.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-04-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #63
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 I k!ll TREES said:

6 years ago '04        #64
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 IronMaiden said:
people on boxden make me sick

some people just can't handle it, not everyone is wired the same.. stop trying to be internet hard a.sses, if this ever happens to one of your kids i hope you are forced to look back on this sh*t and see how hard you are then, or if it happens to a loved one.

I've said the same thing I'm saying here in real life. I'd say it regardless of who it was and yes a cousin in my family has k!lled himself. fu*k him. He doesn't deserve respect.

fu*king Boxden pussies
 6 years ago '11        #65
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 666 666
suicide is for cowards
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
nobody judges you for being an ignorant high school drop out thunder c*nt do they? no they don't so chill out and respect the dead.
Too bad I know I have a higher level of education than you have or will ever achieve. Nice try.

I could care the fu*k less if her brain couldn't "handle" being dumped. If that's the case, than I am happy she's dead. How would she handle losing her mom, dad, sibling, not getting a job, being broke?

It's called talking to someone. WOW, hard concept I know. Thank God she k!lled herself and didn't hurt any innocent people who didn't deserve to die.

She was a weak individual and instead of reaching out for help, she k!lled herself. Good riddance.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 lilsnatch770 said:

I've said the same thing I'm saying here in real life. I'd say it regardless of who it was and yes a cousin in my family has k!lled himself. fu*k him. He doesn't deserve respect.

fu*king Boxden pussies
It all makes sense now. You're still not over your family-member's suicide. It'll get better some day, and the hatred will go away
 6 years ago '10        #68
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I love BX, such a sensitive place

do u guys that simpathize for the dyke cry while u rub ur pussies at night too
Internet thugs are fu*king ridiculous (but funny though....). Still...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #69
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Sam Rothstein said:
I don't know what's worse living or being dead.
Making it through the battle of life and all of the problems that come with it is all that matters.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Ciggavelli said:
Internet thugs are fu*king ridiculous (but funny though....). Still...

[pic - click to view]

I dont understand how some of us are being "internet" thugs

you're crying over a bi*ch who didn't care about her own life

and you calling us stupid
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
It all makes sense now. You're still not over your family-member's suicide. It'll get better some day, and the hatred will go away
Right too bad that happened 10+ years ago and I said the same thing I am saying in here, then. Anyone that commits suicide doesn't deserve respect.

I'm not very religious, but if she thought life was bad, I cannot help but wonder how she thinks Hell is. Probably wishing she never pulled that trigger now.
 6 years ago '10        #72
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
To respond to the above comments. The lack of empathy is what "our side" is upset about. Somebody that takes their own life is seriously mentally disturbed. One shouldn't talk ill about her like that.

Society, in general, doesn't take psychological illnesses as serious as physical ones (and this thread if a perfect example of that). That should stop.
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
Society, in general, doesn't take psychological illnesses as serious as physical ones (and this thread if a perfect example of that). That should stop.
She took her own life. She didn't reach out to someone and say I'm depressed or I need to see someone or anything else.

Instead of seeking help, she took her own life. She was a coward.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
She took her own life. She didn't reach out to someone and say I'm depressed or I need to see someone or anything else.

But that's the problem. People that are that depressed often don't seek help due to societal taboos about going to see a "shrink." It all goes back to the societal problem I mentioned before
 6 years ago '05        #75
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
man suicide at times is fu*ked up. the one girl mentioned in this article k!lled herself after being molested and police didn't help. this chick had money and friends and k!lled herself over a chick. It's really a retarded story that I do not care about. I usually have remorse but there is none for this victim this time, sorry. I can understand being bullied and tormented ya whole life but this chick story doesn't sadden me one bit. there isn't one thing to be learned from this event because it was so senseless.
 6 years ago '04        #76
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4280 4280
 lilsnatch770 said:

To be fair, we don't know any of that to be true or not.
 6 years ago '04        #77
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
these kids are mentally and psychically weak these days.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
Rest on peace
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2458 2458
i think it's safe to say that not a single fu*k was given....
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
To be fair, we don't know any of that to be true or not.
According to this article, her only reaching out was dumbass posts on twitter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago