Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1214 1214
R.I.P. Ashley Duncan

Looking at the replies, I wonder what kind of responses she would get when she would want to talk about her problems. Weird how people don't realise how much an issue this is but laugh about it. This is the type of environment which breeds people to commit suicide, "Lets not give a fu*k about people when they're down".

Gain some perspective.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
killing yourself definetly aint the route but yall n*ggas have no clue what lil girl was goin thru. Thats probably half of the story the telling you about her girlfriend or whatever. I hate stories like these cause they make it seem like she k!lled herself mainly because of her girlfriend. You never know what that girl could have been going through so R.I.P.
 6 years ago '04        #43
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 C.R.I.P. said:
Damn, n*ggas can't just say R.I.P. anymore. Everybody got their own struggles.
You're right, we all have our own struggles and yet WE'RE STILL ALIVE!
 02-04-2012, 05:15 PM         #44
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Warning: She also told her hundreds of followers how she was 'miserable' but they all thought it was a joke
Kelly Fowlkes added: 'People were "liking" it and not really putting two and two together. It's a sad tragedy.' And fellow student Isaiah Laprint said the death was 'a wake up call'.
n*ggas just be liking anything
 6 years ago '08        #45
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 PowerBar Ernie said:
R.I.P. Ashley Duncan

Looking at the replies, I wonder what kind of responses she would get when she would want to talk about her problems. Weird how people don't realise how much an issue this is but laugh about it. This is the type of environment which breeds people to commit suicide, "Lets not give a fu*k about people when they're down".

Gain some perspective.
stfu f*ggot...ol capt save a suicide hoe...fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '06        #46
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743

[pic - click to view]

think this is her and her girl

one of ya detectives find out what the chick looks like
 6 years ago '04        #47
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
poor girl

r.i.p.
 6 years ago '07        #48
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Oh Finesse said:
well if the stupid bi*ch spoke up instead of bottling it in I'm oh so sure she'd get support from her friends and family who might I add she selfishly put through the current pain and mourning they're going thru at the moment over her own selfish wants and needs.

the way I look at people who k!ll themselves, they're the 'me, me, me' type, never givin a fu*k about anybody else's thoughts and feelings. speak the fu*k up or get shot the fu*k down (pun intended ).
That's cool homie, we're all going to have our opinions on this. Mine just as valid as yours. As a poster above stated I take the captain save hoe route. I don't judge suicide as an act of weakness. It's more complex than that. We don't know what the young girl was going through. She could have been a victim of abuse as a child and been going through some dark sh*t growing up. All the news report does is spotlight one part of her life.

All I'm trying to do is add perspective.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 lilsnatch770 said:
Not really. I could give a fu*k about pets dying and pets also don't choose to k!ll themselves over some weak sh*t. Choosing to k!ll yourself in any situation is weak and you deserve to be dead.

He's actually right. She thinks a break up in High School is bad? Wait until she maybe got denied to a school, or couldn't get a job, or got pregnant (which isn't possible because she's a dyke), or struggled financially, or lost a kid, or got divorced or got fired or lost a loved one to a disease.

Life isn't always going to be easy. If you can't handle a break up, you should k!ll yourself. If you can't figure out how to get over the hard times, than you're a weak person. Might sound fu*ked up but it's the truth.

Everyone has been dumped before. Everyone will have to deal with hardships eventually in their life. If you can't handle it early, end it now so you don't do something stupid and take innocent people with you.
pretty much

r.i.p. to her

i hope other young girls and women do not follow in her footsteps though
 6 years ago '10        #50
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 C.R.I.P. said:
Damn, n*ggas can't just say R.I.P. anymore. Everybody got their own struggles.

Same fukkas making fun of this girl will say r.i.p. to a rapper who died over a candy bar.
 6 years ago '09        #51
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,829 | Props total: 8938 8938
She may have found a solution to fix her own issues within herself.....but she only magnified the issues her friends, parents, and family will have around her
 6 years ago '08        #52
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:

Same fukkas making fun of this girl will say r.i.p. to a rapper who died over a candy bar.

I love the generalizations, a slim dunkin could eat a d!ck too
 6 years ago '04        #53
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're right, we all have our own struggles and yet WE'RE STILL ALIVE!
Fact, but at the same time I understand the aspect that everybody is not mentally strong and some are stronger than others. Different things eat away at different people, in different ways. My comment is more on some respect to the dead type sh*t. Clearly she was a lost soul.
 02-04-2012, 05:37 PM         #54
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder how she got the gun....

But come on with all the suicides, that's just weak. We all went through sh*t, it's life. The kids that are bully, are abused on a daily by parents. I have more sympathy for them because it was years of torment piled on. But somebody who just breaks up and offs themselves just over a single fu*king break up is just a joke. I broke up with girls on Monday and was fu*king by the weekend, sh*t could have gotten better smh
 6 years ago '10        #55
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
To contradict myself a bit here, sometimes dark humor is a way of coping with stressful situations. So, maybe making fun of her really isn't that bad?
 6 years ago '04        #56
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
yall are heartless
 6 years ago '05        #57
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 MONSTALOCC said:
This is a sad reminder of the attack or children are under from satan.
 6 years ago '06        #58
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 Freemind said:

Or they're just weak minded individuals.

You're in High School... your life isn't that bad. Ohhh, you split up with your boyfriend that you "loved"... give it a month and you'll be in "love" with someone else..

These kids bi*ching about problems and stress and all the bs

Wait til real life hits you, when all those petty bullsh*t problems you used to have seemed pretty nice.

Once real lifes bi*ch slap hit them they wouldn't of made it anyways.
This.

There's little to no reason a teen should commit dat. You k!lled yourself.....cuz u split with your dyke partner....bi*ch wasn't even old enough to buy tobacco and she off'd herself ... The fact that she k!lled herself isn't sad, the reason why IS.
 6 years ago '04        #59
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 C.R.I.P. said:
Fact, but at the same time I understand the aspect that everybody is not mentally strong and some are stronger than others. Different things eat away at different people, in different ways. My comment is more on some respect to the dead type sh*t. Clearly she was a lost soul.
What the fu*k does she deserve respect for? Because she took the pus*y way out and k!lled herself.

I feel for the family that lost someone but she deserves nothing from me. She was a coward, a pus*y and I could care less that she died.
 6 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
who's trollin??

You just pus*y.. You a product of how you were raised...

And if you think it's ok to disrespect a young dead girl... then that just shows you were raised by other pussies ..

it is what it is....

n*gga you made three posts in this thread within 10 mins

you actually give a fu*k more about her life then she actually did herself
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy