Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 One Gud Cide said:
why not? she wanted to die, she k!lled herself, why shouldn't we be glad she's dead it's what she wanted.

fu*k am I going to say RIP to some dumb bi*ch I didn't know who k!lled herself? i wish all these emo fu*ks would k!ll themselves.

stop trying to justify your dykedom you lesbo.
What is "dykedom"? Is that the only thing you can reply back with?
 6 years ago '09        #202
space
space
space
[quote=chi town hustla;22166525]
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
So, he called me a dike bi*ch and you co-sign everything?

Please hop off his p*nis.

wtf wrong with you postin that gif
if u got beef with dem pm that homo sh*t
u need to get a gun for doing that sh*t
Nothing is wrong with me. Y'all posts pictures of females all the time. You will be okay. Scroll on, Scroll on.

There is no beef this is the internet.
 02-05-2012, 05:39 PM         #203
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
what else is there to say? you threw on your cape and been all up in this topic because some dyke bi*ch with no twitter friends k!lled herself. it's some type of lesbo spirit bond bullsh*t.

go join her if you care that much
 6 years ago '09        #204
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
what else is there to say? you threw on your cape and been all up in this topic because some dyke bi*ch with no twitter friends k!lled herself. it's some type of lesbo spirit bond bullsh*t.

go join her if you care that much
All you do is use profanity and name call.

Nope, It is not about a bond or a lesbian friendship. I replied to those who made a statement saying as if she was with a man that it would have not been any better and that because she was lesbian doesn't mean she can't procreate.

I also posted a reply on what life is but I see you only recognized the lesbian posts.

However, it seems you can only muster up "dyke bi*ch" this or "dykedom" or "dyke something or another. So, that is why I replied like that. You just have no rebuttal.
 6 years ago '04        #205
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
real talk...you is ugly as hell. can you remove ur pic and put something more appealing up, like a sloth or something
 6 years ago '12        #206
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 2totimes said:
real talk...you is ugly as hell. can you remove ur pic and put something more appealing up, like a sloth or something
 6 years ago '05        #207
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
This tread crazy as fu*k but man suicide never the answer. We blessed to walk on this earth, breathe in fresh air, and just enjoy this thing we call life. I don't see how anyone can end their life over some ish like a breakup from a girl. I had a job making good money had a crib, a car, and was living the good life then I lost my job. sh*t was devastating lost my house and car, got denied unemployment, and had to move back with my mom. Those were the worst 6 months of my life and at times I would just cry because how sh*tty my life had gotten. But i thought of my son and fiance, my fam and pulled myself up and got over it too much to live for.
 6 years ago '10        #208
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I thought this thread would be dead by now (no pun intended)
 6 years ago '07        #209
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16234 16234
people need to stay off twitter and facebook if they can't see reality vs social media

6 years ago '11        #210
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
Krizzi, hope u not letting idiots get under your skin. This thread is full of ignorance. People thinking someone can have perspective on things they haven't been thru , and u know people are just gonna be stupid when it comes to human s3xuality. If People wanna believe that somehow gay people lose the ability to produce sperm and eggs and make babies, let em believe that sh*t. Can't argue with ignorance, u will just get upset for nuffin.
 6 years ago '08        #211
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 IronMaiden said:

I am sorry doctor lilsnatch, where did you get your psychological degrees at? some people mentally cannot accept things, how does that make them a pus*y? or weak? she was troubled, she thought it was her only way out who the fu*k are you to sit there and judge her? can you read peoples minds? you know how she felt?

everyone is different, peoples brains are wired differently, some people cannot adjust to things, cannot comprehend or reason with certain things, it's life. The fact you sit there like a stupid c*nt and put down someone who you clearly don't know about a subject you clearly know nothing about is fu*king appalling.
lmao, you sound like a regular moron. she wasn't weak, it was because she's wired differently? that like saying we should feel sorry for some fool who got his a** kicked for being an outspoken loudmouth and weighs a buck 35 who talked sh*t a dude who weighs 200 and benches 3. was it because he was born differently? like this lil girl couldn't have discovered introspection and steeled herself against the hardships of life. everyone has travails. the ones who fall to the wayside do so because they were weak.
 6 years ago '05        #212
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,389 | Props total: 8065 8065
Twitter for iphone
 6 years ago '10        #213
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
I like how this thread is goin...............
mega feelings got caught
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #214
space
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
Krizzi, hope u not letting idiots get under your skin. This thread is full of ignorance. People thinking someone can have perspective on things they haven't been thru , and u know people are just gonna be stupid when it comes to human s3xuality. If People wanna believe that somehow gay people lose the ability to produce sperm and eggs and make babies, let em believe that sh*t. Can't argue with ignorance, u will just get upset for nuffin.
Yeah. People just want laughs and other people co-sign.

Most can't agree to disagree or bring a rebuttal to the table.
 02-06-2012, 05:28 PM         #215
Coolz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Yeah, Krizzi needs to not entertain this folks. They just trying to play a role, I bet they have no reason or cause & effect for their fu*ked up disposition.

Also, all those pills she was popping wasn't a good mix for her anguish. Probably gave her some extreme thoughts of ending it all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy