Feb 4 - 'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
some of yall are really saying you're GLAD she's dead?

you don't have to agree with why she did it or w/e, but saying you're glad she k!lled herself so it'll be "one less idiot in the world" cmon now

RIP to Ashley
 6 years ago '05        #182
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
[QUOTE=KeepinItTrill;22162971]some of yall are really saying you're GLAD she's dead?
Ya know
then got the nerve to talk about morally wrong
 6 years ago '04        #183
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Emotional pain can be just as debilitating as physical pain. I wouldn't ever make light of someones death.
 02-05-2012, 11:34 AM         #184
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No sympathy at all, sorry. Natural selection imo..
 02-05-2012, 11:50 AM         #185
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #186
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 TheMagicMan said:
I hope none of ya'll raise Kids...

The problem is that most of these youngin's think that posting stuff on twitter and facebook suffices for "asking for help". Too many don't have relationships with REAL LIFE family members and friends who they can turn to and ask for help. Instead they run to a computer screen, write cryptic messages, post photos and then react like this when no one notices them

I'm glad I grew up having real relationships with real people instead of having to reach out over the internet. The few times in my life where I felt like walking down the street and lightin a block up, I had my pops or my cousin or my friend I was able to sit down with or call up and have their perspective as men to help me out. Too many of these kids dont have that, and instead act on undeveloped. childish instincts without realizing there's another way. Sad sad times some of ya'll are growing up in.
^this
 6 years ago '04        #187
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2952 2952
I probably wont ever understand suicide but in these days and times, I have no idea why kids think they are going through so much sh*t that they have to end their lives. Being black, I think about my parents and grandparents having to go through racism and how my life growing up is NOTHING compared to theirs, Im just grateful
 6 years ago '10        #188
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 KeepinItTrill said:

you don't have to agree with why she did it or w/e, but saying you're glad she k!lled herself so it'll be "one less idiot in the world" cmon now

RIP to Ashley
It is what it is...

Nobody made the decision to be selfish and remove herself from the world over some nonsense. I'm sorry but I can not feel sorry for individuals who have their health, family, etc and then when life throws them a SMALL situation, they want to leave. F out of here.
 6 years ago '04        #189
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Pitta said:
yo.....i cant believe i watched that all the way thru....hilarious
 6 years ago '07        #190
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
RIP so many morons on BX. Belittling a troubled you woman with problems.
 6 years ago '11        #191
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1377 1377
yall n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches
 02-05-2012, 03:11 PM         #192
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She has a family, good health and lives in a first world country and she commits suicide because her lesbo girlfriend dumped her? The dude who said natural selection was correct, this bi*ch gets no sympathy. I said it before, if you believe that life is not worth living, then please compare your life to the countless millions if not billions of people who have problems you could only dream of.

Weak minded individuals give up and throw the towel but disgraceful cowards end there lives because they can't face life straight on. I will say that I feel for the family but not for the individual in question.

Last edited by Drone; 02-05-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #193
shippy11 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
RIP to her..some of these replys
 6 years ago '06        #194
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
I agree. Her fault. No sympathy for her on my end....I know people who have been through a million times worse and aint bite the bullet....over a dyke? Is life that bad?...fu*k outta here...
 6 years ago '08        #195
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
If this thread wasn't made we wouldn't know we should give a fu*k, so I'm gonna continue to not give a fu*k. n*ggas die everyday b. Should we say rip to the 150,000 that probably died yesterday so they get some rip love too? oh and rip to the 100 people that died while I typed this.
 6 years ago '09        #196
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 The Blueprint said:
Shut your dirty dyke a.ss up

is that you in your avy
 6 years ago '09        #197
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

this n*gga too much
So, he called me a dike bi*ch and you co-sign everything?

Please hop off his p*nis.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #198
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

well why can't to men procreate?
You are still applying that a lesbian is sort of less than a lesbian because she procreate?

Procreation is a choice. Again a lesbian can procreate just not with her partner.

For example: John has been a single man for years...but being single does not remove him from procreating the same as a female and a female being together does not remove them from procreating. The fact that I need the males sperm and he needs my egg has already been established but I am not removed from procreating if I can indeed make the choice to.

A heteros3xual single female getting a sperm donor by artificial insemination makes her less of a heteros3xual?

Procreation does not make your s3xual orientation. It simply states you want to procreate.
 6 years ago '05        #199
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
[quote=Ms_Krizzi_86;22166215]So, he called me a dike bi*ch and you co-sign everything?

Please hop off his p*nis.

wtf wrong with you postin that gif
if u got beef with dem pm that homo sh*t
u need to get a gun for doing that sh*t
 02-05-2012, 05:31 PM         #200
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

RIP to Ashley
why not? she wanted to die, she k!lled herself, why shouldn't we be glad she's dead it's what she wanted.

fu*k am I going to say RIP to some dumb bi*ch I didn't know who k!lled herself? i wish all these emo fu*ks would k!ll themselves.

Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You are still applying that a lesbian is sort of less than a lesbian because she procreate?

Procreation is a choice. Again a lesbian can procreate just not with her partner.

For example: John has been a single man for years...but being single does not remove him from procreating the same as a female and a female being together does not remove them from procreating. The fact that I need the males sperm and he needs my egg has already been established but I am not removed from procreating if I can indeed make the choice to.

A heteros3xual single female getting a sperm donor by artificial insemination makes her less of a heteros3xual?

Procreation does not make your s3xual orientation. It simply states you want to procreate.
stop trying to justify your dykedom you lesbo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now