Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4135 4135
 youknowmystelo said:
Not trying to change your mind. If that third act is your kind of thing i despise your taste in letting the creators off the hook so easily because it could have been something special IMO.

I'm moving along to think of some half-assed theories in a metaphysics angle now.
I didn't let them off the hook. I genuinely LIKED where it went, and I genuinely think it IS something special. You can despise my tastes all you want, because frankly, not a single f*ck will be given. I like it. You don't.

But, whatever.
 6 years ago '09        #42
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
On the road now, no time to read the review or debate this films dopeness... but man... helluva super hero movie... alternate ending seems too "Hollywood".... I thought they ended it perfectly. It was more about Andrews and the alt ending seems like they lose focus f what just took place.
 02-04-2012, 01:25 AM         #43
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only read the first page.

A lack of spoiler tags follow so I skimmed the replies just barely.

I'll be back once I see this sh*t. Why did this have to come out the one week I'm broke as fu*k? :(
 6 years ago '10        #44
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
this movie was dope

but
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 29 26 said:
On the road now, no time to read the review or debate this films dopeness... but man... helluva super hero movie... alternate ending seems too "Hollywood".... I thought they ended it perfectly. It was more about Andrews and the alt ending seems like they lose focus f what just took place.
The regular ending is pretty Hollywood too, its sentimental but I didn't dislike it. I just had my mind set on the other version.

6 years ago '10        #46
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
Ok is it just me or dose this movie reminds me alot of that anime "akira"? Movie was dope tho!
 6 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 shadydre85 said:
Ok is it just me or dose this movie reminds me alot of that anime "akira"? Movie was dope tho!
Kinda.
 6 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
It entered my mind briefly... But, in the end, they're totally different...
 02-04-2012, 08:44 AM         #49
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Wakes up; rereads his own comments in this thread and pats himself on the back*
 6 years ago '09        #50
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
This movie had alot of "pitfalls" holes in the story. They never once explain or try to explain where the rock thing came from to give them their powers. Space? Military? Nothing and that's very important. Plus after they touch it it cuts right to them testing out their powers? How did they even figure out it gave them any kind of power? All in all it was a good movie but the holes it left (no pun intended) were never explained and they were important
 02-04-2012, 11:29 AM         #51
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
This movie had alot of "pitfalls" holes in the story. They never once explain or try to explain where the rock thing came from to give them their powers. Space? Military? Nothing and that's very important. Plus after they touch it it cuts right to them testing out their powers? How did they even figure out it gave them any kind of power? All in all it was a good movie but the holes it left (no pun intended) were never explained and they were important
The hack work revealed themselves in the third act.
 02-04-2012, 11:54 AM         #52
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:

i would have liked to see their realization of their powers though.
What separates the artists from the hacks...
 6 years ago '09        #53
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Trill Livin said:
this movie was dope

but

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #54
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
@ that spoiler... I feel the same way

But a/b the movie...

Man this movie is overrated as fu*k... I feel like doing some telekinesis on any critic praising this movie... Its a bootlegg at best..i shoudve trusted my gut and the previews

I'd give it a 6.5/10.. Not a bad movie.. But i wouldnt advise anyone to go see it.. Bootlegg it or wait for it on REDBOX.. And ive never used redbox.. But it aint worth a $5/+ rental
felt the same

NOT A BAD MOVIE.....BUT.....its average, far from a film of the year type sh*t, i doubt it'll even make my top 20 list this year
 6 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 pu$$y said:
i don't even have an issue with the mystery behind the "rock thing," the movie was supposed to chronicle an event as it happened with home/security footage. going back to the origins of it all is just unnecessary and would have derailed the narrative.

i would have liked to see their realization of their powers though.
I actually liked that it didn't show that. I like that we skip straight ahead to them already having figured out that they got their powers. And, the reason for that is because I feel like we get so many superhero origin stories that are that way, and this was refreshing because it gave a casualness to it all that made the awe factor that much more palpable to me. It felt like "Oh my God, this is REALLY happening".

I also liked that it explained it just enough. We don't need to know where the rock thing came from, because how would the characters know in the first place? Introducing that wouldn't have made any sense in the context of the story. Plus, it leaves it open that if they ever do a "Chronicle 2", that they can explain more about it.

I really think alot of the problems that people are having with it are in that the story its telling isn't a normal superhero origin story, and it changes the rules and the formula to be something more risky and a little more angry.

And with

, I wasn't bothered by it. At all. I don't see what is everyone's big issue with it. It's not like

. I felt like it had weight to it, and made the movie more realistic in that sense.

6 years ago '07        #56
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
watched it last night. I loved it. 7.5 outta 10.
 6 years ago '04        #57
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 Trill Livin said:
this movie was dope

but

6 years ago '04        #58
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
 DaOmega_1 said:
I actually liked that it didn't show that. I like that we skip straight ahead to them already having figured out that they got their powers. And, the reason for that is because I feel like we get so many superhero origin stories that are that way, and this was refreshing because it gave a casualness to it all that made the awe factor that much more palpable to me. It felt like "Oh my God, this is REALLY happening".

I also liked that it explained it just enough. We don't need to know where the rock thing came from, because how would the characters know in the first place? Introducing that wouldn't have made any sense in the context of the story. Plus, it leaves it open that if they ever do a "Chronicle 2", that they can explain more about it.

I really think alot of the problems that people are having with it are in that the story its telling isn't a normal superhero origin story, and it changes the rules and the formula to be something more risky and a little more angry.

And with

, I wasn't bothered by it. At all. I don't see what is everyone's big issue with it. It's not like

. I felt like it had weight to it, and made the movie more realistic in that sense.

6 years ago '09        #59
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
[/SPOILER]I think that the problem was that his potential was just on some frat boy joke sh*t... So when he died it felt way too early.

I wouldve preferred him to die in the final f!ght... Dude made him famous and sh*t[SPOILER]
steve??? frat boy joke sh*t??? steve was the 2nd strongest if not first strongest imo, he was stronger then matt..obviously..matt was the weakest.....but im not sure if andrew was truly stronger then steve.........remeber steve was flying back when andrew was moving legos around and steve had to teach andrew and matt to do it,

but a question about what happen with andrew and steve

and was that nutt on andrews clothes??? i thought it was vomit or atleast the bi*ch who was sukking him off said it was vomit i figured he vomited while getting head or in the process of having s3x

and another question...did the stone give them power or was it on some symbiosis sh*t??? i swear i seen something move inside that big a.ss stone, it looked like roots in the rock but when steve was looking at it, i seen it move so maybe whatever was in that rock went into steve, andrew and matt on some host sh*t......wish the film explained the process more and not just skipped to them fukking around with their new powers
 02-04-2012, 04:14 PM         #60
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrew - Obviously strongest because he was lonely emo who thought of stuff like that
Steve - innovative, cool cat
Matt - unmemorable reciting philosophical clown

Jacc Blacc - Stop trying to read into hack work.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 02-04-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago