RIP PSN Get Ready To Embrace The SEN

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 cbjones said:
Different name, same security/downtime issues?
Stop trolling

master_mind_jg said:
not even going to bother to upgrade... knowing Sony there is going to be something in the TOS to fu*k you in the a.ss.
What has Sony done to the TOS to "fu*k you in the a.ss"?
 6 years ago '04        #62
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 master_mind_jg said:
not even going to bother to upgrade... knowing Sony there is going to be something in the TOS to fu*k you in the a.ss.
Upgrade to waht?

damn people really don't read do they?

it's JUST A NAME CHANGE...
 6 years ago '11        #63
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Upgrade to waht?

damn people really don't read do they?

it's JUST A NAME CHANGE...
 Jesszman said:
The PS3 and Vita will receive a System Software Update that will introduce a new TOS (Terms of Service) before users can gain access to the Sony Entertainment Network.
That. But again, why is this guy afraid of accepting a TOS?
 02-05-2012, 10:26 AM         #64
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wanting to know if this company has learned from their mistakes is not trolling. That's something a concerned user would have to ask if they were to continue supporting said company.

Try to understand what angle someone is coming from before you throw insults. Doing so only serves to make you look small.
 6 years ago '11        #65
space
space
space
 cbjones said:
Wanting to know if this company has learned from their mistakes is not trolling. That's something a concerned user would have to ask if they were to continue supporting said company.

Try to understand what angle someone is coming from before you throw insults. Doing so only serves to make you look small.
Who was throwing insults??
 6 years ago '04        #66
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Jesszman said:
How do you charge for free online play?
shut up fcuk boy...
 6 years ago '11        #67
space
space
space
 Calamity said:
shut up fcuk boy...
So you say something that has zero evidence to it and then get mad that someone questioned your statement.

The Sony Entertainment Network website has just been updated with some new features to reflect the upcoming PSN Account to SEN Account change.

Logging in to the Sony Entertainment Network website with your PSN Account (soon to be SEN Account) reveals a few changes to the website.

The "Media" tab of SEN's website has been added. This tab lets you manage your entire transaction history and download media to your PlayStation Portable. Clicking on any downloaded item (Videos, Music, Games, or Comics) brings up the same description box that you would see on the PlayStation Store. Also included in the "Media Tab" are two columns next to your purchased item that show when said item was purchased, and its expiration date if you're a PlayStation Plus member, or have rented something from the PlayStation Store and would like to see when that item expires.

The "Account" tab isn't really anything to write home about unless you need to check your transactions or create, and manage, a Sub-Account.

It looks like Sony's goal of unifying their online services under one roof is going well so far. Hopefully, more features will be added once the change takes effect this week.

Last edited by Jesszman; 02-05-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 02-05-2012, 12:24 PM         #68
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps3 n*ggas I got a Q

Basically I'm tired of paying for Xbox live so I'm thinking about copping the ps3.

Is the online play bad? I have road runner connection but I've always heard play station online play was horrible.

Any 360 owners that switched to ps3 and like it more?
 6 years ago '11        #69
space
space
space
 newmember11 said:
Ps3 n*ggas I got a Q

Basically I'm tired of paying for Xbox live so I'm thinking about copping the ps3.

Is the online play bad? I have road runner connection but I've always heard play station online play was horrible.

Your question is going to really start a fan war but, no, it's not bad. If you have a good connection and the game's servers are good then you'll be fine.
 6 years ago '11        #70
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
lgz_winz365
 6 years ago '08        #71
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 newmember11 said:
Ps3 n*ggas I got a Q

i had a 360 before i got ps3 and i dont see a difference when it comes to latency/lag. anybody who tells you otherwise is just a fanboy nerd who is full of sh*t. the only real difference is lack of party chat, so if you cant live without that, then i wouldnt suggest it.
 6 years ago '11        #72
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
i had a 360 before i got ps3 and i dont see a difference when it comes to latency/lag. anybody who tells you otherwise is just a fanboy nerd who is full of sh*t. the only real difference is lack of party chat, so if you cant live without that, then i wouldnt suggest it.

You forgot that XBL has more apps, a.ssuming he lives in America.
 6 years ago '11        #73
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Flawless Image said:
i was hoping it was getting an upgrade or something
Why do you even care? Upgrade or not theirs nothing Sony can do to be right in your opinion.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 DominationCM said:
Why do you even care? Upgrade or not theirs nothing Sony can do to be right in your opinion.
:applause:
 6 years ago '10        #75
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
any word on a browser update or is this simply a name change :(
 6 years ago '07        #76
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,668 | Props total: 17912 17912
 DominationCM said:
maybe because i own a ps3 and id like a reason to use the online component of it?
 6 years ago '11        #77
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Flawless Image said:
maybe because i own a ps3 and id like a reason to use the online component of it?
Man, the way we go back and forth I thought that you didnt own one. My bad flawless, I was wrong

Last edited by dom; 02-06-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Jesszman said:

You forgot that XBL has more apps, a.ssuming he lives in America.
Just because something has more of something doesn't make it better if you don't use the apps...

I don't use Any of the apps on XBL except going online I don't even use Party Chat...so that wouldn't be a selling point to me... so it might not be for him either
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago