NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #781
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
Y'all see that Harley?

[pic - click to view]

Damn
 6 years ago '04        #782
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Yung Dilla said:
i still say diaz won rounds 1-2-5 and you could argue 3
 6 years ago '09        #783
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
Part1

Part 2

If anyone didn't see it. Kind of spoiled it for me checking the sportscenter :[ but oh well. I'll still watch it lol.
 6 years ago '05        #784
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
if condit is a pus*y for "running" than overeems a pus*y for not diving on top of werdum. playing into ur opponent's strengths is fu*king bad a.ss! 209!!!
 6 years ago '06        #785
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Cee4our said:
if condit is a pus*y for "running" than overeems a pus*y for not diving on top of werdum. playing into ur opponent's strengths is fu*king bad a.ss! 209!!!
alright im not drunk anymore lol, i realize he didnt want to fall into a diaz type of f!ght/brawl, but i dont think he was aggressive enough to win a belt... aggression has to count for something, i guess he fought a smart f!ght, but i wouldve liked to see some more aggressiveness from him so he could have won the f!ght without this much drama...
 6 years ago '05        #786
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 xxnav180xx said:
alright im not drunk anymore lol, i realize he didnt want to fall into a diaz type of f!ght/brawl, but i dont think he was aggressive enough to win a belt... aggression has to count for something, i guess he fought a smart f!ght, but i wouldve liked to see some more aggressiveness from him so he could have won the f!ght without this much drama...
ideally i wouldve loved more aggression but that doesnt change the fact that he out struck him and controlled where the f!ght took place.
 6 years ago '06        #787
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
thats cool, but would u really be happy winning the f!ght like that? even though condit thought he dominated all rounds in the f!ght, i guess i just wasnt a fan of his style last night, i see he didnt want to go down the hitman kamppman route again lol
 6 years ago '10        #788
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I had Diaz with the first 3 rounds, Condit with the last 2. Oh well, I think Diaz is a bi*ch for retiring. I think he will be back anyways. GSP pulled a puss move once Condit won he said his knee was acting up, so Diaz could get a rematch probably.
 6 years ago '07        #789
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
i believe diaz got beat last night and i hope theres a rematch

i thought diaz had the first round condit had the next 3 and the last was diaz but i can see how ppl could go either way in this f!ght

god damn can big country take a dirty beating i really want to see werdum vs mir asap
 6 years ago '05        #790
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 xxnav180xx said:
Bro, the judges are terrible. Condit shucking and jiving all night, throwing baby leg kicks just for the sake of having strikes on the stat sheet. They just giving belts away now. Condit vs GSP will probably be a snooze fest.
 6 years ago '04        #791
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Diaz lost no doubt about it.I dont know why he didnt change up his gameplan.He knew what was condit was trying to do from round 1.

fu*k Diaz,I bet he is a humble bi*ch now.
 6 years ago '05        #792
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Bro, the judges are terrible. Condit shucking and jiving all night, throwing baby leg kicks just for the sake of having strikes on the stat sheet. They just giving belts away now. Condit vs GSP will probably be a snooze fest.
its funny that u say "baby leg kicks" shouldnt count when its widely known and accepted that nick doesnt hit with much power, but accumulates a lot of punches.
 6 years ago '06        #793
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
I honestly dont see how an unbiased person could say that the f!ght was boring and that Condit ran away from Diaz. It was a fun technical battle with Condit using great footwork and well timed combos to out strike Diaz at least 3 of the 5 rounds and then it got more interesting when Diaz got his back and almost sunk in the RNC and armbar.

Condit was throwing a wide variety of strikes and he landed the most punishing blows of the f!ght. Just because you arent coming forward in a f!ght doesnt mean you aren't being aggressive. Condit had the perfect gameplan and showed that Diaz has a 1 dimensional stand up game.

Last edited by modalee; 02-05-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #794
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Cee4our said:
its funny that u say "baby leg kicks" shouldnt count when its widely known and accepted that nick doesnt hit with much power, but accumulates a lot of punches.
Punches in bunches take a toll. Did you see Diaz limping from those baby leg kicks? Exactly.
 6 years ago '08        #795
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
gsp will suffer some type of injury again, dana will lure diaz back into f!ghting, and we get a rematch.
 6 years ago '05        #796
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Punches in bunches take a toll. Did you see Diaz limping from those baby leg kicks? Exactly.
so your logic is that if nick limps, score it for condit. had nick peppered condits body with punches and condit showed no signs of pain from that, still score it for condit. im not sure u understand how scoring works....
 6 years ago '11        #797
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Cee4our said:
so your logic is that if nick limps, score it for condit. had nick peppered condits body with punches and condit showed no signs of pain from that, still score it for condit. im not sure u understand how scoring works....
Score and run is what it was, with no accumulative damage.
 6 years ago '05        #798
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cee4our said:
My god, you're fu*king ignorant. I try to stay away from insults on here, but you are completely stupid.

Condit landed the MOST LEG KICKS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC, but Nick Diaz was still CHASING HIM DOWN IN THE 5th ROUND.

What does that mean? It means that those leg kicks weren't EFFECTIVE. If they weren't effective, then they aren't considered as scoring points.

Nick Diaz won the 1st, 2nd and 5th rounds. The 5th round was close, but for the last 1:30, Nick had his back and was going for multiple submissions.

It's fu*ked up because I actually liked Condit before this f!ght. I liked how he was an aggressive f!ghter, but all he did for 5 rounds was leg kick and run away. He threw a decent combo during the f!ght, but the majority of it was ineffective leg kicks, spinning back hands (that missed about 15 times), and a couple high kicks that seemed to be weak as well.
 6 years ago '05        #799
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
My god, you're fu*king ignorant. I try to stay away from insults on here, but you are completely stupid.

Condit landed the MOST LEG KICKS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC, but Nick Diaz was still CHASING HIM DOWN IN THE 5th ROUND.

What does that mean? It means that those leg kicks weren't EFFECTIVE. If they weren't effective, then they aren't considered as scoring points.

Nick Diaz won the 1st, 2nd and 5th rounds. The 5th round was close, but for the last 1:30, Nick had his back and was going for multiple submissions.

It's fu*ked up because I actually liked Condit before this f!ght. I liked how he was an aggressive f!ghter, but all he did for 5 rounds was leg kick and run away. He threw a decent combo during the f!ght, but the majority of it was ineffective leg kicks, spinning back hands (that missed about 15 times), and a couple high kicks that seemed to be weak as well.

[pic - click to view]

all i see in this thread is about wut condit did or didnt do but no one says what nick did, cuz nick landed nothing significant the entire f!ght. if u wanna talk about weak high kicks u gotta be sh*tting me if u didnt laugh at nick's lazy, sloppy, telegraphed kicks that he threw in the later rounds that hit nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #800
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cee4our said:

[pic - click to view]

all i see in this thread is about wut condit did or didnt do but no one says what nick did, cuz nick landed nothing significant the entire f!ght. if u wanna talk about weak high kicks u gotta be sh*tting me if u didnt laugh at nick's lazy, sloppy, telegraphed kicks that he threw in the later rounds that hit nothing.
If you check the f!ght metric, Condit outlands Nick by about 50ish total strikes throughout the f!ght. That's including the ineffective leg kicks. Most of the strikes that Nick landed were effective strikes because he was only landing when he got close enough to hit him with body shots and some hits to the head. He barely threw any worthless leg kicks.

It's very simple. Nick won the first two rounds by using his aggressiveness and effective striking. I don't understand how anyone can argue this. The 3rd and 4th rounds Condit won by running around and leg kicking. Nick was starting to get frustrated during this time, so he wasn't chasing as much as he should have. Condit landed a few combos here that scored, but didn't do very much damage. The 5th round was fairly even (maybe even leaning towards Condit) until Nick took him down with 1:30 left and got his back. He went for multiple submissions. I don't see how anyone can give this round to Condit.

In my opinion, I think Nick won the f!ght 48-47 based solely on his Agressiveness, Octagon Control and Grappling. Condit out struck him, but if you take out the meaningless leg kicks (Nick was still chasing Condit after 5 rounds of the most landed leg kicks... has to say something, right?) then Nick actually out struck Condit -- and that's while chasing him down for 5 rounds.

I suggest you watch the f!ght again. Turn down the volume (Rogan was all over Condit's d!ck for the f!ght) and make your own observations. See if they change at all. You might surprise yourself. Just remember while watching to gauge how effective the leg kicks are and how aggressive Nick was during the whole f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now