UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #761
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Oh and if Condit was "running" the whole f!ght....why are the majority of these pics showing him whooping dat a.ss......wake up blind rookies..(oddjob dont bother responding Im not talking to you, you are obviously a worthless moron, Im talking to other people that have even a few brain cells...so get mad little boy)..

Last edited by Franchise08; 02-05-2012 at 06:11 AM..
 02-05-2012, 06:40 AM         #762
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Condit won the f!ght, but it doesn't mean that I or any other f!ght fans respect him as a f!ghter. It reminds me of Koscheck's win via Blanket on Paul Daley in Montreal. Kos won the f!ght but he did it in the most bi*chmade fashion possible after saying he'd go head up with Daley.
 02-05-2012, 06:44 AM         #763
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Damn, Zaosyn is a liability now in MMA

Last two times he nuthugged, his dudes retired on the spot.

I hope you like Rashad Zaosyn
 Zaosyn said:
If Rashad doesn't beat Jones for the title I'm probably not gonna fu*k with MMA anymore

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #764
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
thanks for the streams Zao, but i was so wasted i passed the fu*k out so i watched it just now... fu*king bullsh*t. natural born runner was running like the little f*ggot he is. running away and throwing baby leg kicks is what makes you champion these days? and fu*king moronic a.ss cecil people and that fu*king c*nt patricia saying its 49-46 is the stupidest sh*t EVER
 6 years ago '11        #765
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
STOCKTON 209 bi*ch!!!
 6 years ago '04        #766
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Diaz stans are mad as hell...Diaz went retarded and lost his shot at GSP then lost fair and square tonight...Ya'll expected Condit to sit there and exchange blows with Diaz because that's what dummies do...Sticking and moving and a legit tactic and Condit succeeded with it

this ain't WWE...sh*t happens that can alter the storyline you wanted to se, you gotta reward the winner

if the UFC does some bullsh*t like schedule a rematch before Condit faces GSP, I am calling UFC out as a fake sport
 02-05-2012, 08:06 AM         #767
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how Diaz lost the first 2 rounds, he was walking Condit down, controlling the center of the octagon and dictating the pace of the f!ght. In boxing that would be called ring generalship and in MMA that is called octagon control. I'll give Condit the 3rd and the 4th Rounds as his strikes were accurate even though he was still on his bicycle. 5th Round was the deciding factor and Diaz easily won that round as he was able to take his back and almost finished the f!ght.

49-46 suggests Condit won 4 rounds and there's no way he did. When wrestlers win via lay n' pray it's because they dictate the pace of the f!ght and where it goes down even though if they are f!ghting off submissions ala Fitch-Sanchez. NSAC needs to hire more ex-f!ghters as judges because it seems like every champion and ex-champion judged the f!ght in Nick's favor.
 6 years ago '09        #768
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
Didnt see it last night disappointed Diaz lost for the pure reason i wanted to see him f!ght GSP after all thats gone on. May download it to see what all the fuss is about
 02-05-2012, 08:32 AM         #769
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
only shots condit landed outside the third that were worth anything were leg kicks. Not sure what f!ght yall were watching.
And last I checked kicks were counted as points in MMA not just jabs that arent even landing. Nick chased him the whole time that doesnt mean he controlled the f!ght because he landed barely any punches. Condit consistently landed well placed kicks and threw in combos, plus he avoided and Diaz offense thats why he won the f!ght. Diaz finally fought someone with a gameplan and he lost. And yes moving around the cage the entire fought to avoid being in a brawl is a gameplan.
 6 years ago '06        #770
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
Effective striking not land more strikes morons diaz won 1-2-5
 6 years ago '06        #771
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
The hype ruined the f!ght for a ton of folks.
 6 years ago '06        #772
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
 6 years ago '08        #773
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

This sh*t really is still being discussed? Condit played smart, stuck to a game plan that was great against an opponent like Diaz. Yes It could have been more entertaining, but Condit did what he had to for the belt.

and to the dude that said Diaz had the 5th round cause he took him down and almost finished it No he didn't, Condit ended the f!ght on top of Diaz
 6 years ago '04        #774
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Condit won 3-4-5, he had the more efficient strikes... All Diaz did was talk sh*t and wave his hands around...
 6 years ago '05        #775
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 4766 4766
neither guy did much, but Condit did more than Diaz did while backing up...

Diaz's gameplan is to force a scrap/brawl, Condit wasn't falling for that because no one wins that type of f!ght against the Diaz brothers...

Condit turned this f!ght into a technical striking match and outstruck Diaz in the process...

and the f!ght didn't end with Diaz on Condit's back...Condit got out and was punching Diaz as the round ended...then it looked like they both went for ankle locks after the bell sounded

Condit beat Diaz the same way Edgar beat BJ in the first f!ght...

people saying Condit ran (different than just saying Condit simply lost) were just rooting for Diaz or disappointed Condit didn't go Rock'em Sock'em knowing Diaz WILL NOT lose that type of f!ght...
 6 years ago '05        #776
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Condit won 3-4-5, he had the more efficient strikes... All Diaz did was talk sh*t and wave his hands around...
I agree with this...Diaz had the first two rounds, then Diaz noticeably stopped throwing as much in the next rounds...maybe those leg kicks
 6 years ago '05        #777
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
I'll give Condit a break this time since the guy is still like 24/26 in career finishes, but I def see him going the "greg jackson" route more and more.

It wasn't the greatest f!ght ever but I enjoyed it, Condit went in to land his shots and moved out when Diaz tried to counter.

f!ghting Diaz you gotta implement this type of gameplan, standing in front guy will get you fu*ked. Diaz constantly moves forward, has a an insane granite chin (took full blast shot from Daley, so doubt condit would phase him), and insane cardio. Condit prob would of ended up like Donald Cerrone if he didn't use movement.

I had it 3-2 Condit...now that Koscheck and Pierce f!ght was a bad decision. Thought Pierce beat Koscheck overrated a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #778
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
I'll give Condit a break this time since the guy is still like 24/26 in career finishes, but I def see him going the "greg jackson" route more and more.

It wasn't the greatest f!ght ever but I enjoyed it, Condit went in to land his shots and moved out when Diaz tried to counter.

f!ghting Diaz you gotta implement this type of gameplan, standing in front guy will get you fu*ked. Diaz constantly moves forward, has a an insane granite chin (took full blast shot from Daley, so doubt condit would phase him), and insane cardio. Condit prob would of ended up like Donald Cerrone if he didn't use movement.

I had it 3-2 Condit...now that Koscheck and Pierce f!ght was a bad decision. Thought Pierce beat Koscheck overrated a.ss
I agree on both f!ghts...thought Pierce had it...

personally, Condit has finished 26 of 28 wins, and implemented the only effective gameplan against Diaz other than LaynPray...

people saying Condit RAN are just a little mad Diaz couldn't land enough...cuz of bias

people saying Condit lost because he didn't land as many effective/big shots as Diaz are a little less salty sounding...
 6 years ago '05        #779
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
 MysticKJ said:
personally, Condit has finished 26 of 28 wins, and implemented the only effective gameplan against Diaz other than LaynPray...
Yeah he fought well on the outside, landed some nice combos/shots

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I honestly think this f!ght despite what went down still would have been better then the GSP-Diaz f!ght. If GSP wasn't injured I think we would have gotten a dominating but boring ud win from gsp last night against Diaz.
 6 years ago '06        #780
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
i still say diaz won rounds 1-2-5 and you could argue 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy