UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
140 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2012, 05:44 AM         #761
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Damn, Zaosyn is a liability now in MMA

Last two times he nuthugged, his dudes retired on the spot.

I hope you like Rashad Zaosyn
 Zaosyn said:
If Rashad doesn't beat Jones for the title I'm probably not gonna fu*k with MMA anymore

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #762
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,340 | Props total: 5989 5989
thanks for the streams Zao, but i was so wasted i passed the fu*k out so i watched it just now... fu*king bullsh*t. natural born runner was running like the little f*ggot he is. running away and throwing baby leg kicks is what makes you champion these days? and fu*king moronic a.ss cecil people and that fu*king c*nt patricia saying its 49-46 is the stupidest sh*t EVER
 6 years ago '11        #763
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,340 | Props total: 5989 5989
STOCKTON 209 bi*ch!!!
 6 years ago '04        #764
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Diaz stans are mad as hell...Diaz went retarded and lost his shot at GSP then lost fair and square tonight...Ya'll expected Condit to sit there and exchange blows with Diaz because that's what dummies do...Sticking and moving and a legit tactic and Condit succeeded with it

this ain't WWE...sh*t happens that can alter the storyline you wanted to se, you gotta reward the winner

if the UFC does some bullsh*t like schedule a rematch before Condit faces GSP, I am calling UFC out as a fake sport
 02-05-2012, 07:06 AM         #765
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how Diaz lost the first 2 rounds, he was walking Condit down, controlling the center of the octagon and dictating the pace of the f!ght. In boxing that would be called ring generalship and in MMA that is called octagon control. I'll give Condit the 3rd and the 4th Rounds as his strikes were accurate even though he was still on his bicycle. 5th Round was the deciding factor and Diaz easily won that round as he was able to take his back and almost finished the f!ght.

49-46 suggests Condit won 4 rounds and there's no way he did. When wrestlers win via lay n' pray it's because they dictate the pace of the f!ght and where it goes down even though if they are f!ghting off submissions ala Fitch-Sanchez. NSAC needs to hire more ex-f!ghters as judges because it seems like every champion and ex-champion judged the f!ght in Nick's favor.
 6 years ago '09        #766
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,144 | Props total: 7149 7149
Didnt see it last night disappointed Diaz lost for the pure reason i wanted to see him f!ght GSP after all thats gone on. May download it to see what all the fuss is about
 02-05-2012, 07:32 AM         #767
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
only shots condit landed outside the third that were worth anything were leg kicks. Not sure what f!ght yall were watching.
And last I checked kicks were counted as points in MMA not just jabs that arent even landing. Nick chased him the whole time that doesnt mean he controlled the f!ght because he landed barely any punches. Condit consistently landed well placed kicks and threw in combos, plus he avoided and Diaz offense thats why he won the f!ght. Diaz finally fought someone with a gameplan and he lost. And yes moving around the cage the entire fought to avoid being in a brawl is a gameplan.
 6 years ago '06        #768
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,527 | Props total: 36711 36711
Effective striking not land more strikes morons diaz won 1-2-5
 6 years ago '06        #769
StillFree28 32 heat pts32
space
space
$21,139 | Props total: 5960 5960
The hype ruined the f!ght for a ton of folks.
 6 years ago '06        #770
space
space
 6 years ago '08        #771
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

This sh*t really is still being discussed? Condit played smart, stuck to a game plan that was great against an opponent like Diaz. Yes It could have been more entertaining, but Condit did what he had to for the belt.

and to the dude that said Diaz had the 5th round cause he took him down and almost finished it No he didn't, Condit ended the f!ght on top of Diaz
 6 years ago '04        #772
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
Condit won 3-4-5, he had the more efficient strikes... All Diaz did was talk sh*t and wave his hands around...
 6 years ago '05        #773
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 5524 5524
neither guy did much, but Condit did more than Diaz did while backing up...

Diaz's gameplan is to force a scrap/brawl, Condit wasn't falling for that because no one wins that type of f!ght against the Diaz brothers...

Condit turned this f!ght into a technical striking match and outstruck Diaz in the process...

and the f!ght didn't end with Diaz on Condit's back...Condit got out and was punching Diaz as the round ended...then it looked like they both went for ankle locks after the bell sounded

Condit beat Diaz the same way Edgar beat BJ in the first f!ght...

people saying Condit ran (different than just saying Condit simply lost) were just rooting for Diaz or disappointed Condit didn't go Rock'em Sock'em knowing Diaz WILL NOT lose that type of f!ght...
 6 years ago '05        #774
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Condit won 3-4-5, he had the more efficient strikes... All Diaz did was talk sh*t and wave his hands around...
I agree with this...Diaz had the first two rounds, then Diaz noticeably stopped throwing as much in the next rounds...maybe those leg kicks
 6 years ago '05        #775
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$8,067 | Props total: 4486 4486
I'll give Condit a break this time since the guy is still like 24/26 in career finishes, but I def see him going the "greg jackson" route more and more.

It wasn't the greatest f!ght ever but I enjoyed it, Condit went in to land his shots and moved out when Diaz tried to counter.

f!ghting Diaz you gotta implement this type of gameplan, standing in front guy will get you fu*ked. Diaz constantly moves forward, has a an insane granite chin (took full blast shot from Daley, so doubt condit would phase him), and insane cardio. Condit prob would of ended up like Donald Cerrone if he didn't use movement.

I had it 3-2 Condit...now that Koscheck and Pierce f!ght was a bad decision. Thought Pierce beat Koscheck overrated a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #776
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
I'll give Condit a break this time since the guy is still like 24/26 in career finishes, but I def see him going the "greg jackson" route more and more.

It wasn't the greatest f!ght ever but I enjoyed it, Condit went in to land his shots and moved out when Diaz tried to counter.

f!ghting Diaz you gotta implement this type of gameplan, standing in front guy will get you fu*ked. Diaz constantly moves forward, has a an insane granite chin (took full blast shot from Daley, so doubt condit would phase him), and insane cardio. Condit prob would of ended up like Donald Cerrone if he didn't use movement.

I had it 3-2 Condit...now that Koscheck and Pierce f!ght was a bad decision. Thought Pierce beat Koscheck overrated a.ss
I agree on both f!ghts...thought Pierce had it...

personally, Condit has finished 26 of 28 wins, and implemented the only effective gameplan against Diaz other than LaynPray...

people saying Condit RAN are just a little mad Diaz couldn't land enough...cuz of bias

people saying Condit lost because he didn't land as many effective/big shots as Diaz are a little less salty sounding...
 6 years ago '05        #777
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$8,067 | Props total: 4486 4486
 MysticKJ said:
personally, Condit has finished 26 of 28 wins, and implemented the only effective gameplan against Diaz other than LaynPray...
Yeah he fought well on the outside, landed some nice combos/shots

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I honestly think this f!ght despite what went down still would have been better then the GSP-Diaz f!ght. If GSP wasn't injured I think we would have gotten a dominating but boring ud win from gsp last night against Diaz.
 6 years ago '06        #778
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,527 | Props total: 36711 36711
i still say diaz won rounds 1-2-5 and you could argue 3
 6 years ago '06        #779
space
space
Y'all see that Harley?

[pic - click to view]

Damn
 6 years ago '04        #780
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Yung Dilla said:
i still say diaz won rounds 1-2-5 and you could argue 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago