UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #741
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 StillFree28 said:
Diaz might give pro boxing a go. He's been flirting with the idea for a while.
diaz is still under contract with the ufc. u retire under contract, ur still under contract. he cant box unless ufc lets him.
 6 years ago '05        #742
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
fck yerr! that means more nick
hense y i think theyll do diaz vs koscheck. koscheck has enough of a name that diaz could beat him and be right back to #1 contender or he could get another f!ght (possibly on the same card as condit vs gsp) against sumone like hendricks or ellenberger in which winner gets the next title shot.
 6 years ago '06        #743
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4809 4809
 Cee4our said:
diaz is still under contract with the ufc. u retire under contract, ur still under contract. he cant box unless ufc lets him.
Hmm...if that is indeed the case...Then these next few days may lead to some of the most interesting Nick Diaz interviews of all time.
 02-05-2012, 01:57 AM         #744
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick is 28 years old, he's not embarking on a Boxing career. He would be in either Sergio Martinez or Andre Ward's weight class. There's absolutely no way he would beat either and Martinez has been searching for a big f!ght too.

He better be talking about f!ghting Kermit Cintron or something and it's even a stretch to think he would beat him even though Cintron is shot at this point.
 6 years ago '05        #745
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
not gonna bother watching gsp and condit f!ght

condit is such a fu*king pus*y... let's kick the guy and run around the ring than kick and repeat

looks like jones is my only interest left
 6 years ago '05        #746
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 StillFree28 said:
Hmm...if that is indeed the case...Then these next few days may lead to some of the most interesting Nick Diaz interviews of all time.
:dancingcool: dana did say he still had a f!ght left on his contract...then again dana was bullsh*ttin his whole way thru the post f!ght conference so who knows whats what at this point
 6 years ago '05        #747
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 highryda said:
:dancingcool: dana did say he still had a f!ght left on his contract...then again dana was bullsh*ttin his whole way thru the post f!ght conference so who knows whats what at this point
they did a deal with him when he came to the ufc, they wouldnt do a 2 f!ght deal. he has at least 1, most likely 2 f!ghts left on his contract.
 6 years ago '05        #748
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
they did a deal with him when he came to the ufc, they wouldnt do a 2 f!ght deal. he has at least 1, most likely 2 f!ghts left on his contract.
i just hope he f!ghts again
im not the biggest diaz fan but i feel like he got screwed tonight since he came to f!ght and condit came to run laps

plus he is one of the realest f!ghters in the game
 6 years ago '10        #749
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Gotta be Diaz v Ellenberger to f!ght the winner of condit/Gsp
 6 years ago '10        #750
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
I saw Condit winning. Diaz got outpointed something vicious. If you are going to play the leg kick vs boxing game then you MUST work inside. Your mentality has to be: in in in in in. He was lazy so he lost. I mean ,honestly, how many times did he have him backed up against the cage. Why the fck are you playing the range game against a guy that is running from you. Get inside and FCKING WORK.

I mean we all kno he doesn't have the footwork finesse to cut off the cage . If that's the case make that sh*t a FCKING BRAWLLL. Make ppl play lil jon music when they make highlights

Last edited by BIGthingsSON2; 02-05-2012 at 02:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #751
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
LOL too funny to watch all the Nick lovers think he won..like I said I watch EVERY single card and been in MMA and Nick did not win that f!ght, bottom line. You can keep saying he "kept moving forward the whole time", point is he didn't and couldn't do his gameplan because Condit was beating him in his. Not sure what f!ght you guys were watching but as the f!ght progressed Condit stayed more in the pocket and threw combos...especially the low kick punch high kick combo, and the punch punch kick combos...he was hitting those for 5 rounds and then when Nick threw his WEAK a.ss punches he would dodge them and get back into the center of the octagon.

What do you idiots want him to do? Stand there like Daley and those Strikeforce morons who just thought they would take his punches and "catch him with one"..Nicks chin is VERY solid, and he can take any punch. He should have went for takedowns earlier in the f!ght, they knew he was down on the score cards. If you watched the f!ght in the 4th round Nate tells him "you're down 3-1"...NATE SAID IT...so lets just be real...he was telling Nick you need to finish this round STRONG. Once again, why would Condit play into Nicks game, that was an ultimate strategy f!ght and he fought exactly like he said he would, was aggressive at perfect times with solid combinations and counter strikes (a lot more than guys like Machida that people jock) and dodged Nicks best shots (taking some solid ones, too)...so you guys can keep saying all this Nick won crap it's a joke and I am actually finally happy the judges made the CORRECT call....all my friends that were watching said the SAME thing......but hey, rookies are rookies, half of the people commenting started watching when UFC came on FOX..../topic.

Game. Blouses.
 6 years ago '04        #752
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
^^I agree with you there, blouses really did win this one. Good choice of words couldn't describe it any better myself
HAH!! How did I know your lame a.ss would be first to respond and respond to that line...that's why I added it...gotta love it...shame your a Kings fan..I thought Kings fans were pretty intelligent people...oh and btw............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................rookie..

P.S. I love your argument being "NICK WON!...U R DUMB! USE MORE PERIODS! NICK WON CUS HE WENT f!ght NICK DID!"....clown.
 6 years ago '05        #753
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
LOL too funny to watch all the Nick lovers think he won..like I said I watch EVERY single card and been in MMA and Nick did not win that f!ght, bottom line. You can keep saying he "kept moving forward the whole time", point is he didn't and couldn't do his gameplan because Condit was beating him in his. Not sure what f!ght you guys were watching but as the f!ght progressed Condit stayed more in the pocket and threw combos...especially the low kick punch high kick combo, and the punch punch kick combos...he was hitting those for 5 rounds and then when Nick threw his WEAK a.ss punches he would dodge them and get back into the center of the octagon.

What do you idiots want him to do? Stand there like Daley and those Strikeforce morons who just thought they would take his punches and "catch him with one"..Nicks chin is VERY solid, and he can take any punch. He should have went for takedowns earlier in the f!ght, they knew he was down on the score cards. If you watched the f!ght in the 4th round Nate tells him "you're down 3-1"...NATE SAID IT...so lets just be real...he was telling Nick you need to finish this round STRONG. Once again, why would Condit play into Nicks game, that was an ultimate strategy f!ght and he fought exactly like he said he would, was aggressive at perfect times with solid combinations and counter strikes (a lot more than guys like Machida that people jock) and dodged Nicks best shots (taking some solid ones, too)...so you guys can keep saying all this Nick won crap it's a joke and I am actually finally happy the judges made the CORRECT call....all my friends that were watching said the SAME thing......but hey, rookies are rookies, half of the people commenting started watching when UFC came on FOX..../topic.

Game. Blouses.

i love how ppl always start off with " I watch EVERY card that ever existed"
get some more intelligent friends

when you got f!ghters from your own camp sayin it was a bad decision its a wrap
 6 years ago '04        #754
space
space
 highryda said:

i love how ppl always start off with " I watch EVERY card that ever existed"
get some more intelligent friends

when you got f!ghters from your own camp sayin it was a bad decision its a wrap
oh ok...cool man..lets just see what other peoples opinions are..if that's your argument then Dana White said that Condit won! So it's a wrap....cool bro..

Last edited by Franchise08; 02-05-2012 at 03:17 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #755
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2262 2262
Carlos Condit won the f!ght plain and simple. It wasn't even that close.
 6 years ago '05        #756
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Diaz got outpointed. It was boring sh*t but it was smart. Carlos didnt stay still he kept moving & scoring with leg kicks. Usually when Diaz loses its usually against wrestlers & better grapplers or people who are constantly moving around. I honestly thought he shoulda took the route of his training partner Sonnen and run that mothafu*ka down
 6 years ago '05        #757
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
oh ok...cool man..lets just see what other peoples opinions are..if that's your argument then Dana White said that Condit won! So it's a wrap....cool bro..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #758
space
space
 highryda said:

[pic - click to view]

Cute gif bro!....lol replying to morons is just so pointless...esp on the interwebs against fake e-thugs w/ fake knowledge...

The last 3 posters (except the 2 morons) are absolutely right in every point....I'm glad there are people still watching the UFC who understand how f!ghtING works...thank you.
 6 years ago '04        #759
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Funny how you believe you are smarter mma wise than most of the people in here wwhen in reality your probably just the dumbest overall though
yup ok...Nick won he f!ght hard, Nick did...he really did...he came straight f!ght hard son!...slap your mom.
 6 years ago '04        #760
space
space
Im glad this world hasn't gone completely nuts and there are still many many sane people...majority of posts on UFC site go like this

"Neifer A-Train Atkins · Chicago, Illinois
All these diaz fanboys, carlos outstruck him the whole f!ght. What do you want carlos to do stand their and just let nick hit him with free shots? Sorry kids but that's not how a f!ght works your objective is to stop the other person while taking as minimal damage as possible. And if he did so much running why was nick's face so busted up?"

EXACTLY...wake up people..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy