UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #681
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 MlLkMan said:
This is mad about microphones?
lmfao so many people gonna get fired tonight
 6 years ago '07        #682
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 0ddJoB said:
cause dana the overseer, master, all-knowing MMA machine ? fu*k outta my face stick n run fanboy

@Jonnybones "Nick was pushing the entire f!ght and definitely landed more strikes than Condit from what I could see. That is a win in my books."@clayguida "This is why you can't leave it up to the judges!"@danawhite "Well this will be an interesting presser, I had Diaz winning that f!ght 3 out of 5"@mark_munoz "I feel for you bro, we have all been screwed by the judges at least one time in our lives."@verafied "My day started off bad, but didn't end as bad as Nicks. Aweful judging."@Koscheck "Cecil Peoples made a bad call again? Didn't see that one coming."@titoortiz "That's why you can't leave it in the judges hands, Nick was screwed tonight. Stay positive homie."@ChuckLiddell "Can we start a petition to get some new judges?"@FrankieEdgar "I had Nick winning 3 out of 5, horrible judging."

to be fair is there other f!ghter saying that Condit won?
 6 years ago '10        #683
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
Dana said Diaz won the first 2 rounds by moving forward.

I don't see it. I really don't see it.

I mean, I understand what he's saying, but Condit connected with more clean punches, and those "baby" leg kicks were great. It's like people who take you down and do no damage. I don't see how you can win by moving forward if you're not connecting anything.
 6 years ago '07        #684
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
Carlos came outta this with no injuries... he could defend his interim title and f!ght GSP.
Dana angling for the rematch, to keep Diaz in the UFC.
 6 years ago '11        #685
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
 6 years ago '04        #686
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Franchise08 said:
I'm a diaz fan and watch every ufc...although I thought he was gonna win a few days ago, after listening to condits interview with Ariel I changed my pick...I got Condit...I just liked what he had to say about nicks strengths and weaknesses..and being with Jackson means their strategy will be in point...nicks defense us a great offense and that will hurt him..I also believe Condit might go for a takedown and try to cut nick with elbows, etc..u could tell from the primetimes that nicks face is def scarred up from the large amount of damage he takes in f!ghts...his tissue will be very easy to cut open esp with a f!ghter like Condit who throws knees and bows...gonna be a close 1...I got natural born k!lla...
Props to me....easy pick..

P.S. Lost a lot of respect for Nick..he's a crybaby..his standup sucks...he looks good when he f!ghts against morons like Paul Daley. Morons that just take his weak punches and think theyll walk through him...Condit brought the f!ght and escaped at the fence everytime he got cornered...Nick power was NEVER a problem...Condit was never hurt...when Nick f!ghts SMART f!ghters who train in SMART camps he doesn't do too good...and then gets mad and acts like people "ran" from him...it's a f!ght dumbass, f!ghters should follow strategies and Condits was a great one...what does Nick want him to do stand there and take his weak punches from him to win a decision?...just sad...but Condit fought a great f!ght..props to him..

Last edited by Franchise08; 02-05-2012 at 12:54 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #687
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Dana a liar ..he told Ariel Helwani he did talk to Diaz after the f!ght...and he just told some reporter on the presser he hasnt talked to Diaz at all....

6 years ago '05        #688
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
dammnnnn hermans eye is fuuuuuucked up
 02-05-2012, 12:55 AM         #689
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
cause dana the overseer, master, all-knowing MMA machine ? fu*k outta my face stick n run fanboy

@Jonnybones "Nick was pushing the entire f!ght and definitely landed more strikes than Condit from what I could see. That is a win in my books."@clayguida "This is why you can't leave it up to the judges!"@danawhite "Well this will be an interesting presser, I had Diaz winning that f!ght 3 out of 5"@mark_munoz "I feel for you bro, we have all been screwed by the judges at least one time in our lives."@verafied "My day started off bad, but didn't end as bad as Nicks. Aweful judging."@Koscheck "Cecil Peoples made a bad call again? Didn't see that one coming."@titoortiz "That's why you can't leave it in the judges hands, Nick was screwed tonight. Stay positive homie."@ChuckLiddell "Can we start a petition to get some new judges?"@FrankieEdgar "I had Nick winning 3 out of 5, horrible judging."
Dana may not be the master, but he's been around the sport since the early to mid-'90s which is more that can be said about any of you. I respect what the f!ghters are saying too though, which holds WAY more weight than any of us.

IMO Condit won...and that's what it is, an opinion.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 02-05-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #690
space
space
 LLCoolLuis said:
Dana said Diaz won the first 2 rounds by moving forward.

I don't see it. I really don't see it.

I mean, I understand what he's saying, but Condit connected with more clean punches, and those "baby" leg kicks were great. It's like people who take you down and do no damage. I don't see how you can win by moving forward if you're not connecting anything.
Yup Nick won 1 round the one where he got Condits back.....other rounds Condit won easily...anyone who says otherwise should go sign up for a martial arts class and read a few books..
 6 years ago '07        #691
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
On a lighter note, Idk why, but Ed Herman with his backpack on at the press conference is cracking me up. Like he just got into a f!ght at school, and not the octagon.

6 years ago '04        #692
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Dana may not be the master, but he's been around the sport since the early to mid-'90s which is more that can be said about any of you. I respect what the f!ghters are saying too though, which holds WAY more weight than any of us.

IMO Condit won...and that's what it is, an opinion.
WTF ate they talking about.....those quotes are just a joke...Condit easily won the f!ght..I get they wanted Nick vs GSP but CONDIT WON THE f!ght...basically 4 out of 5 rounds easily.....people become so biased they just become blind, sad.
 6 years ago '04        #693
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Franchise08 said:
WTF ate they talking about.....those quotes are just a joke...Condit easily won the f!ght..I get they wanted Nick vs GSP but CONDIT WON THE f!ght...basically 4 out of 5 rounds easily.....people become so biased they just become blind, sad.
use.....more.....periods.....
 6 years ago '05        #694
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
@Koscheck "Cecil Peoples made a bad call again? Didn't see that one coming.

this comin from a guy who thought he won tonight...his opinion is invalid.
 6 years ago '04        #695
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Diaz won 1,2&5.
 6 years ago '05        #696
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Franchise08 said:
Honestly, I had Nick with 1,2 and 5. The first two he had constant pressure and won them with good enough striking and aggression. The last round was close, but he sealed it with taking Condits back and going for the submission.

Terrible call.
 6 years ago '05        #697
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
easily my fu*king a.ss, dipsh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #698
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Franchise08 said:
Yup Nick won 1 round the one where he got Condits back.....other rounds Condit won easily...anyone who says otherwise should go sign up for a martial arts class and read a few books..
 Franchise08 said:
I don't know about you but multiple experienced f!ghters, and champions might know a thing or 2 about martial arts and Condit DEFINITELY had no reason to win the 1st that I don't know how you could see it other way I'm not completely shocked about the outcome but Condit did not deserve that 49-46
 6 years ago '06        #699
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Franchise08 said:
why would they want nick vs gsp? ur trippin if u think other f!ghters are bias towards diaz
 02-05-2012, 01:02 AM         #700
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been a fan since '04 and this might be my last ppv. the sport has turned into trying to win a decision with no real system of scoring a f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago