UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 BOX Conor looking BROLIC, is Floyd in trouble?
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Kyrie Irving has stated he "very badly" wants to join New York Knicks
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Movies They(execs) thought were going to be Hits.
137 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Riri eating and i appreciate that
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #641
Zaosyn 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
$13,877 | Props total: 811 811
And think about it this way.. look at how Condit went from being ruthless as fu*k against Rory Macdonald, Dan Hardy and Don Hyun Kim to being a complete bi*ch against Diaz in order to win a f!ght. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA DO AGAINST GSP?

Hell no I'm not watching that card unless the card is stacked. Anyone with common sense would not order it either and send a message to the UFC.
 5 years ago '04        #642
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,052 | Props total: 1733 1733
what a joke...diaz was robbed
 02-04-2012, 11:28 PM         #643
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dana probably told diaz not to go on the conference and say some sh*t to get people mad lol
 5 years ago '05        #644
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 55 55
 Zaosyn said:
And think about it this way.. look at how Condit went from being ruthless as fu*k against Rory Macdonald, Dan Hardy and Don Hyun Kim to being a complete bi*ch against Diaz in order to win a f!ght. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA DO AGAINST GSP?

Hell no I'm not watching that card unless the card is stacked. Anyone with common sense would not order it either and send a message to the UFC.
if diaz was that ineffective against condit imagine how he'd look against gsp.
 5 years ago '11        #645
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,777 | Props total: 2356 2356
 ChickzNKickz said:
Its called game planning...

Why play cater to Diaz's strengths...
condit said in the pref!ght that he wanted to see if diaz could withstand his relentless striking........ this n*gga ran the whole time
 5 years ago '06        #646
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,706 | Props total: 4775 4775
i gave it to condit barely
he backed up and threw his punches and kicks and dipped to the side
when a f!ghter is known for just coming forward trying to get you to exchange punches thats actually a great way of defeating him.

Diaz will be back just frustrated that he couldn't connect how he usually does
good thing about this tho is that neither came out a loser in the end
 5 years ago '07        #647
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 Gattsau said:
MMAjunkieJohn John Morgan
Nick Diaz's nameplate has been removed. We will not have him at presser.

bedtime
WTF. This is that bullsh*t. "You're overpaying me", but I can't show up to a press conference, just cause I lost. Bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #648
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 358 358
fu*k no Diaz vs. GSP

fu*k condit man, and I hate Diaz.
 5 years ago '05        #649
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 38 38
great.... no diaz.. now we get to hear dana white sugar coat sh*t like it was a great f!ght and condit did a great job at f!ghting
 5 years ago '05        #650
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
i love all the "robbery" talk in here when clearly the only robbery was mike pierce gettin fu*ked over
 5 years ago '05        #651
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 634 634
 Zaosyn said:

i agree he did f!ght like a complete bi*ch.....but he did what he had to do to win which is strike and run away....same leg kick over and over same spinning back fist over and over and run away.....

GSP is going to take him down and lay on him for 5rds.... then GSP is going to be like "IM SOORYYY GUEYYSS I TRYD MY BEZT....I WANTID TO FINIZSH BUT CONDIT IS A VERY TOUFF OPPONAENT , IM SORRYY GUEYS I PROMIZE TO DO A BETTER JOB NEXT TIME"
 5 years ago '06        #652
StillFree28 21 heat pts21
space
space
$19,945 | Props total: 4023 4023
 305Lars said:
condit said in the pref!ght that he wanted to see if diaz could withstand his relentless striking........ this n*gga ran the whole time
So you know they're coached to say that sh*t right?
And their words are edited to make them say that right?
Diaz said that himself in an interview with Ariele Helwani
 5 years ago '05        #653
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
i agree he did f!ght like a complete bi*ch.....but he did what he had to do to win which is strike and run away....same leg kick over and over same spinning back fist over and over and run away.....

GSP is going to take him down and lay on him for 5rds.... then GSP is going to be like "IM SOORYYY GUEYYSS I TRYD MY BEZT....I WANTID TO FINIZSH BUT CONDIT IS A VERY TOUFF OPPONAENT , IM SORRYY GUEYS I PROMIZE TO DO A BETTER JOB NEXT TIME"
lmfao i agree with everything but the lay and pray. i think his jab from 8 miles away strategy worked for koscheck and shields so he'll continue with that strategy.
 5 years ago '08        #654
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 602 602
 pus*yFiend said:

lmao! id prop a million times if i could.
 5 years ago '06        #655
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,227 | Props total: 452 452
GSP would r*pe either f!ghter... don't matter
 5 years ago '05        #656
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 38 38
 pus*yFiend said:

you are 100% correct my friend
 5 years ago '04        #657
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 102 102
anybody got a link to the post conference ?
 02-04-2012, 11:35 PM         #658
Dr Mayhem PhD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
anyone who had diaz winning on points knows nothing about f!ghting

diaz fought like an idiot and deserved to lose

Seriously. I'm reading through this sh*t and some of these comments show there are a ton of people who don't know a damn thing about f!ghting. Condit won that sh*t EASILY. That 49-46 sh*t was the closest. I damn near had it 50-45 for Condit. Condit came in with the perfect gameplan for diaz. He also had the right body type for it. He had the height and the reach to use that gameplan to exploit diaz's one dimensional-ness. People say he ran but all he did was move away from the cage when he was getting cornered. It would be stupid as fu*k to just sit there with your back against the cage and let diaz tee off on him. Perfect gameplan. Perfect execution. Perfect win.
 5 years ago '06        #659
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,706 | Props total: 4775 4775
 Dollaz said:
anybody got a link to the post conference ?

starts in 15minutes
 5 years ago '05        #660
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 634 634
 Cee4our said:
lmfao i agree with everything but the lay and pray. i think his jab from 8 miles away strategy worked for koscheck and shields so he'll continue with that strategy.
Koscheck is a wrestler first type of guy.... Shields prefers to f!ght on the ground as well....that is why GSP had no problem standing with both of them

Condit has a standing striker mentality.....which is why GSP is going to take him down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside LAs most hated man has a bounty over his head
79 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
224 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bernice Burgo's 21 yr old daughter
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA All 30 teams' uniforms beautifully redesigned
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thought y'all said his videos fake?
127 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
42 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy