UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #641
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 37 37
 Gattsau said:
and u gave the first 2 rds to condit based on what? landing weak retreating leg kicks or running for 5 mins?
yes. and u gave diaz the first 2 rounds for chasing him around and landing nothing?
 5 years ago '05        #642
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 527 527
 Gattsau said:
MMAjunkieJohn John Morgan
Nick Diaz's nameplate has been removed. We will not have him at presser.

bedtime
whatt........ Diaz mad as hell

presser has just gone to sh*t....will not watch
 5 years ago '05        #643
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 22 22
i didnt really care who won going into the f!ght but after about the 3rd round and condit kept runnin laps and lookin scared i started pullin for diaz

i will never pull for condit again after that weak a.ss sh*t tho dont get me wrong he followed his gameplan i just think its some bullsh*t to watch a f!ght like that

ultimate f!ghtING championship
 5 years ago '09        #644
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258
space
space
$13,658 | Props total: 364 364
And think about it this way.. look at how Condit went from being ruthless as fu*k against Rory Macdonald, Dan Hardy and Don Hyun Kim to being a complete bi*ch against Diaz in order to win a f!ght. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA DO AGAINST GSP?

Hell no I'm not watching that card unless the card is stacked. Anyone with common sense would not order it either and send a message to the UFC.
 5 years ago '04        #645
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,699 | Props total: 931 931
what a joke...diaz was robbed
 02-05-2012, 12:28 AM         #646
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dana probably told diaz not to go on the conference and say some sh*t to get people mad lol
 5 years ago '05        #647
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
And think about it this way.. look at how Condit went from being ruthless as fu*k against Rory Macdonald, Dan Hardy and Don Hyun Kim to being a complete bi*ch against Diaz in order to win a f!ght. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA DO AGAINST GSP?

Hell no I'm not watching that card unless the card is stacked. Anyone with common sense would not order it either and send a message to the UFC.
if diaz was that ineffective against condit imagine how he'd look against gsp.
 5 years ago '11        #648
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,701 | Props total: 2205 2205
 ChickzNKickz said:
Its called game planning...

Why play cater to Diaz's strengths...
condit said in the pref!ght that he wanted to see if diaz could withstand his relentless striking........ this n*gga ran the whole time
 5 years ago '06        #649
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1313 1313
i gave it to condit barely
he backed up and threw his punches and kicks and dipped to the side
when a f!ghter is known for just coming forward trying to get you to exchange punches thats actually a great way of defeating him.

Diaz will be back just frustrated that he couldn't connect how he usually does
good thing about this tho is that neither came out a loser in the end
 5 years ago '07        #650
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 Gattsau said:
MMAjunkieJohn John Morgan
Nick Diaz's nameplate has been removed. We will not have him at presser.

bedtime
WTF. This is that bullsh*t. "You're overpaying me", but I can't show up to a press conference, just cause I lost. Bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #651
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,386 | Props total: 136 136
fu*k no Diaz vs. GSP

fu*k condit man, and I hate Diaz.
 5 years ago '05        #652
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
great.... no diaz.. now we get to hear dana white sugar coat sh*t like it was a great f!ght and condit did a great job at f!ghting
 5 years ago '05        #653
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
i love all the "robbery" talk in here when clearly the only robbery was mike pierce gettin fu*ked over
 5 years ago '05        #654
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 527 527
 Zaosyn said:

i agree he did f!ght like a complete bi*ch.....but he did what he had to do to win which is strike and run away....same leg kick over and over same spinning back fist over and over and run away.....

GSP is going to take him down and lay on him for 5rds.... then GSP is going to be like "IM SOORYYY GUEYYSS I TRYD MY BEZT....I WANTID TO FINIZSH BUT CONDIT IS A VERY TOUFF OPPONAENT , IM SORRYY GUEYS I PROMIZE TO DO A BETTER JOB NEXT TIME"
 5 years ago '06        #655
StillFree28 11 heat pts11
space
space
$18,621 | Props total: 1123 1123
 305Lars said:
condit said in the pref!ght that he wanted to see if diaz could withstand his relentless striking........ this n*gga ran the whole time
So you know they're coached to say that sh*t right?
And their words are edited to make them say that right?
Diaz said that himself in an interview with Ariele Helwani
 5 years ago '05        #656
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
i agree he did f!ght like a complete bi*ch.....but he did what he had to do to win which is strike and run away....same leg kick over and over same spinning back fist over and over and run away.....

GSP is going to take him down and lay on him for 5rds.... then GSP is going to be like "IM SOORYYY GUEYYSS I TRYD MY BEZT....I WANTID TO FINIZSH BUT CONDIT IS A VERY TOUFF OPPONAENT , IM SORRYY GUEYS I PROMIZE TO DO A BETTER JOB NEXT TIME"
lmfao i agree with everything but the lay and pray. i think his jab from 8 miles away strategy worked for koscheck and shields so he'll continue with that strategy.
 5 years ago '08        #657
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,839 | Props total: 446 446
 pus*yFiend said:

lmao! id prop a million times if i could.
 5 years ago '06        #658
hooligun 11 heat pts11
space
space
$19,973 | Props total: 246 246
GSP would r*pe either f!ghter... don't matter
 5 years ago '05        #659
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:

you are 100% correct my friend
 5 years ago '04        #660
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 50 50
anybody got a link to the post conference ?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy