UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2012, 12:17 AM         #621
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
condit tonight was the mma equivilent to floyd mayweather
 6 years ago '05        #622
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 dont_mention_it said:
RT@JoshGrossESPN:Per @Compustrike: Condit outlanded Diaz 146-110. Diaz 86 arm strikes to Condit's 42. Condit's 104 kicks to Diaz's 19.
thread close
 6 years ago '09        #623
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
 Gater said:
So basically..you saying He should of went in there ad threw flurrys and got his a.ss kicked
 pus*yFiend said:
This press conference is going to be something special though......

watch Dana White not be able to make it cus of some "sickness" he got right after the event was over
all true!
 6 years ago '04        #624
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,611 | Props total: 1510 1510
this sh*t should have been a draw i dont like condit or diaz but i was rooting for condit...but that n*gga did go out there n slang em once in a while he just kept running away
 6 years ago '05        #625
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
i wish this conference would start
 6 years ago '08        #626
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
i thought Diaz had the cleaner punches and always pushing the f!ght..meanwhile Condit was in retreat but landing some good strikes hmm hard decision but my f!ghter won so a win is a win.
 6 years ago '04        #627
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 Cee4our said:
thread close
 6 years ago '05        #628
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
So GSP is going to f!ght until NOV at least thats the word... plenty of time.....

so are we going to act like Dana White aint backstage beggin Diaz not to retire and telling him he'll give him a rematch with Condit
 6 years ago '07        #629
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Nick was waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for the opportunity to impose his will, cut off the cage and brawl with Carlos. It didn't happen so it cost him the f!ght.
^This.

Yeah, Nick cuts easily when he has to go any distance, but did everyone acting like Diaz never got tagged miss Condit's flying knee and head kicks? Diaz got tagged good and proper. Granted, Condit did a lot of evading, and didn't pressure more than Diaz. But by no means did Condit "win a f!ght by running". Leg kicks still count as strikes. Yeah he had some flat out missed backfists, but Diaz was missing too, and obviously landed nothing too significant. People are talking like Diaz brought a war, and then lost on points. Diaz should've finished it. Point blank. I was looking forward to an all-out brawl, but as much as Condit didn't bring that, neither did Diaz.
 02-05-2012, 12:22 AM         #630
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if diaz got him to the ground earlier it woulda been over. hope diaz dnt retire tho
 02-05-2012, 12:23 AM         #631
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
thread close
I don't respect those numbers because they don't count the laps Condit did around the Octagon.
 6 years ago '09        #632
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
I thought we all understood strike comp isn't an effective way to judge a f!ght? Especially since most of Condit's kicks were baby kicks, they had no affect on Diaz. You can't sit here and not watch the f!ght and judge who won by just the comp strike results. You have to actually sit down and watch Condit run away for 5 rounds, throw baby kicks and see how Nick won 3 rounds to 2. Then you will understand comp strike holds no weight.
 6 years ago '09        #633
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
agreed, condit was no k!ller this time around... lol... just dont get why diaz in the 5th round decided to go for takedown... shoulda started right @ middle of 3rd when his corner-flurry was not effective... he would seriously put condit in trouble... diaz jujitsu aint nothing 2 fu*k with
 6 years ago '04        #634
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 0ddJoB said:
so we just gonna act like bi*ch f!ghting is what's hot in the streets right now? condit won duh, but he also won a new nickname, Natural Born Point f!ghter, k!ller my bare a.ss.
YEAH BECAUSE HE WON HIS LAST 3 f!ghtS BY POINTS
 6 years ago '05        #635
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 C Nugget said:
^This.

Yeah, Nick cuts easily when he has to go any distance, but did everyone acting like Diaz never got tagged miss Condit's flying knee and head kicks? Diaz got tagged good and proper. Granted, Condit did a lot of evading, and didn't pressure more than Diaz. But by no means did Condit "win a f!ght by running". Leg kicks still count as strikes. Yeah he had some flat out missed backfists, but Diaz was missing too, and obviously landed nothing too significant. People are talking like Diaz brought a war, and then lost on points. Diaz should've finished it. Point blank. I was looking forward to an all-out brawl, but as much as Condit didn't bring that, neither did Diaz.
exactly. complaining about condit missing spinning backfists/elbows but not mad about diaz's laughable head kicks towards the end of the f!ght is stupid
 6 years ago '06        #636
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4812 4812

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #637
PussyFiend 
space
space
Im sayin.....Dana backstage right now throwing a couple millions at Diaz telling him he'll give him a rematch with Condit before any of the two f!ght GSP in November
 6 years ago '05        #638
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
and u gave the first 2 rds to condit based on what? landing weak retreating leg kicks or running for 5 mins?
yes. and u gave diaz the first 2 rounds for chasing him around and landing nothing?
 6 years ago '05        #639
PussyFiend 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
MMAjunkieJohn John Morgan
Nick Diaz's nameplate has been removed. We will not have him at presser.

bedtime
whatt........ Diaz mad as hell

presser has just gone to sh*t....will not watch
 6 years ago '05        #640
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
i didnt really care who won going into the f!ght but after about the 3rd round and condit kept runnin laps and lookin scared i started pullin for diaz

i will never pull for condit again after that weak a.ss sh*t tho dont get me wrong he followed his gameplan i just think its some bullsh*t to watch a f!ght like that

ultimate f!ghtING championship
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy