UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2012, 12:07 AM         #601
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
So...............

GSP WINS A UD IN NOVEMBER BY LAYING ON TOP OF HIS OPPONENT AGAIN?
Easily. GSP is going to run through Condit. I have a feeling Diaz would have been beat too as he doesn't switch his style up enough.
 6 years ago '06        #602
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4802 4802
 Cee4our said:
ask rampage how homos3xual those leg kicks feel that cost him his belt against forrest.
 6 years ago '04        #603
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
diaz got robbed

and to those saying look at diaz face.. his face is always like that after f!ghts. Unless if he wins in the first rd his face always ends up busted. He cuts and bruises easily
 02-05-2012, 12:09 AM         #604
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Ya pity pat shots, nothing signficant and no volume. Just a leg kick, run. Leg kick, run.
He landed strikes up top as well, stop trippin. The movement he was doing was to neutralize Nick's strength which is pound you on the cage...which he did with perfection. Condit wasn't running from Nick, otherwise he would've done so in the middle of the ring. He was avoiding putting his back up against the cage, period.

Nick was waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for the opportunity to impose his will, cut off the cage and brawl with Carlos. It didn't happen so it cost him the f!ght.
 6 years ago '08        #605
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 GhostXL said:
that was some bullsh*t.... u win a belt by running around wow.....i see all the white boys here r happy
Don't even try it.

Nobody is claiming that clown

He and his brother act like idiots so I can't say I feel bad that he got slightly robbed.
 6 years ago '04        #606
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Diaz was not robbed lol.. dont go that far.
 6 years ago '05        #607
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,887 | Props total: 49 49
condit did the gameplan well i just feel like the judging is getting worse and worse tho...this f!ght isn't the best example diaz came to f!ght and condit came to run laps
 6 years ago '06        #608
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 texasplayboy_23 said:
The person who keeps pushing forward wins over the one who CLEARLY landed more shots? Some of you f*ggots need to just shut the fu*k up and call it a night, b/c you know sh*t about f!ghting.
hey dumbass wtf are effective strikes? not fu*kin running away and throwing leg kicks, octagon control/agression is a criteria in judging too, i knew the f!ght was fu*ked if it went to decision because bi*chass cecil peoples was a judge
 6 years ago '05        #609
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Gramz said:
Easily. GSP is going to run through Condit. I have a feeling Diaz would have been beat too as he doesn't switch his style up enough.
I agree 101% ... though i would have much rather seen the trash talk by diaz to GSP days leading up to what now looks like the f!ght that will never happen...cus of nick retiring
 6 years ago '07        #610
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 pus*yFiend said:
So...............

GSP WINS A UD IN NOVEMBER BY LAYING ON TOP OF HIS OPPONENT AGAIN?
GSP as over 20 f!ghts... except for Alves and maybe Hardy name me another f!ght he did this lay and pray you speak of? this is a genuine question because I see people giving Fitch's title to GSP and I don't remember other than those 2 f!ghts seeing him do it
 6 years ago '05        #611
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 kokaine said:
Then by the same logic...

If a wrestler takes you down, and you are more active in the guard but still dominated you should get the win. But we know that doesnt happen, if you are on top it automatically means you are winning in the judges eyes.
and thats 1 thing that wrong with judging. hense y torres shouldve gotten the W against mighty mouse. so ur logic tells u that since the judges got that wrong...they should score this f!ght wrong also? awesome...
 02-05-2012, 12:12 AM         #612
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxnav180xx said:
hey dumbass wtf are effective strikes? not fu*kin running away and throwing leg kicks, octagon control/agression is a criteria in judging too, i knew the f!ght was fu*ked if it went to decision because bi*chass cecil peoples was a judge
So Nick's face came from leg kicks?
 6 years ago '05        #613
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,059 | Props total: 689 689
Like I said earlier Diaz got robbed, but neither one deserves to wear that belt. Neither fought like they wanted to be the champ.
 6 years ago '09        #614
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
yo... diaz game plan is corner, flurry... thats what he does best... condit read that, and moved out the way and not let diaz execute his game plan... diaz should have smartened up and know that that plan aint going to work, and change gear... go for take downs... I think on the ground he would put condit in some serious danger... you leave it to judges, anything can happen... he cant be salty bout that... condit performed well, executed his plan, hit and evaded... However, condit could have performed better, he was a little shook, but whatever... intelligent f!ghting... this aint no KIMBO backyard brawl...

that being said, DIAZ vs GSP would have been a sick f!ght... over condit vs GSP
 6 years ago '05        #615
PussyFiend 
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
condit tonight was the mma equivilent to floyd mayweather
Word
 6 years ago '08        #616
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
its not a kimbo backyard brawl, but at some point u have to show some aggressiveness. but overall i agree with u.
 6 years ago '05        #617
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 xxnav180xx said:
leg kicks arent effective strikes? ask faber if he agrees with u...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #618
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
RT@JoshGrossESPN:Per @Compustrike: Condit outlanded Diaz 146-110. Diaz 86 arm strikes to Condit's 42. Condit's 104 kicks to Diaz's 19.
 02-05-2012, 12:16 AM         #619
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
Anyone who enjoyed Condits game tonight is a f*ggot. Fact.

Natural Born Point f!ghter. fu*k Greg Jackson, slowly but surely he has ruined MMA.
You don't need to enjoy a f!ght, to know who won it.
 6 years ago '05        #620
PussyFiend 
space
space
This press conference is going to be something special though......

watch Dana White not be able to make it cus of some "sickness" he got right after the event was over
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago