LeBron Jame$ Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 18,000 Points (Beat Kobe's Mark By Over a Year)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 omniscience said:
So many insecure Kobe scrotum coasters in this thread catchin feelings..its pretty fu*kin funny..

You guys with the 4th qtr jokes and he disappears when it matters most comments obviously are puppets of the media..they've created this notion based off a couple of regular season and finals games..sh*t is wild. n*ggaz don't mention that LeBron has either the 3rd or 4th highest playoff avg in history..I think AI..Jordan and Shaq are ahead of him..which= more dominant than Kobe when it counts.. As far as who is more clutch when it counts statistics prove that LeBron is..look it up. Again..without Shaq..Kobe was blowing 3-1 leads against a mediocre Phx squad..meanwhile LeBron was scorching the top team in the east to lead a band of bums to the Finals..Kobe had the winningest Coach in NBA history..LeBron had Mike Brown..lol..Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Gasol..rescued Kobe from the depths of obscurity and resurrected his career when he was crying for a trade..

LeBron's career #s..27, 7,7..Kobe's career #s..25,5,4...Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Only thing Kobe lovers can hold onto are the ring argument and his 81 pt game..other than that Kobe is inferior in every way..btw..LeBron has 6 yrs to make sh*t happen before he's 33..lol..
1. PHX was weak? They made the conference finals 2 years in a row and would have probably won the title if it weren't for Donaghy and the suspensions in 07.
2. You can't compare the west and east during those times. The east was terrible for a good period of time. West never was.
3. Kobes stats are skewed by the fact that he didn't start his first two years. Kobe as a starter: 27-6-5. A lot closer, esp considering he was the #2 option during his first few years.
4. He is 5th in ppg career in playoffs but the person who is 4th is T-mac. So i'm not sure what this stat says other than Lebron is great. It doesn't say he is clutch. He also is 5th in playoff minutes per game, kobe is 45th.
 6 years ago '09        #122
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 whothebestmc said:
a lot of people have wilt being the best basketball player ever so that isn't a knock on lebron.

He is gonna be top 10 even if he wins no rings I think with one a lot of people will have him top 5. He need to step it up in the finals.
a lot of people don't have wilt being the best lol what are you talking about...and wasn't really knocking him just i see that happening...and if he wins no rings he damn sure not gonna be in my top 10 probably top 15 tho
 6 years ago '06        #123
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe was the previous record holder......drew brees broke dan marino's passing record. tom brady broke peyton manning's touchdown record. stop it 5 anytime u say someone broke a record, you say who previously held it
 6 years ago '11        #124
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 thegoldenhero said:
a lot of people don't have wilt being the best lol what are you talking about...and wasn't really knocking him just i see that happening...and if he wins no rings he damn sure not gonna be in my top 10 probably top 15 tho
there are plenty of people that have wilt better than jordan, he has better numbers than anyone, and if you asked most old people they would say wilt is the best they saw play. Maybe not people on boxden but if you never heard anyone say that you just aren't talking too people that think that. Just do some searches you'll find tons of people saying wilt is the best, you act like it is far fetched for someone to say he is the best, if not 1 hes 2 for most people. It's a little disrespectful for you to say that like wilt isn't a candidate.

I'm sure a lot of people have the same opinion as yours that he won't be top 10, but a lot of people will also have him in the top 10 if he has the stats to back it up. There are people that won't put lebron top 10 even if he wins multiple rings out of spite/hate.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-04-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 02-04-2012, 09:44 PM         #125
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
so spoelstra is a great coach? If the heat win then you just k!lled your own argument
n*gga can u read?? he loses cuz his team either sucks or his coach is horrible. he didnt win in 07 cuz cleveland is trash. he didnt win last year cuz spoelstra is horrible.

they'll win this year based on pure talent and chemistry. lern 2 red
 6 years ago '09        #126
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
there are plenty of people that have wilt better than jordan, he has better numbers than anyone, and if you asked most old people they would say wilt is the best they saw play. Maybe not people on boxden but if you never heard anyone say that you just aren't talking too people that think that. Just do some searches you'll find tons of people saying wilt is the best, you act like it is far fetched for someone to say he is the best, if not 1 hes 2 for most people. It's a little disrespectful for you to say that like wilt isn't a candidate.

I'm sure a lot of people have the same opinion as yours that he won't be top 10, but a lot of people will also have him in the top 10 if he has the stats to back it up. There are people that won't put lebron top 10 even if he wins multiple rings out of spite/hate.
90% of people rank Bill Russell better than Wilt and not alot of people rank Wilt over MJ i don't think that's true sh*t even Kareem and Magic are usually ranked higher but yea he is usually top 5 or 3 on the GOAT list people who have Wilt as number 1 is in the minority imo.

I don't really see how Bron failing to ever win at least 1 ring with Wade and Bush on his team deserves a spot on the top 10 he won't rank as high as Hakeem, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc without at least 1 ring i just can't see that happening he will be rank with guys like Karl Marlone, KG, Barkley, etc he will be top 15 real close to top 10 but not making it
 6 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
90% of people rank Bill Russell better than Wilt and not alot of people rank Wilt over MJ i don't think that's true sh*t even Kareem and Magic are usually ranked higher but yea he is usually top 5 or 3 on the GOAT list people who have Wilt as number 1 is in the minority imo.

I don't really see how Bron failing to ever win at least 1 ring with Wade and Bush on his team deserves a spot on the top 10 he won't rank as high as Hakeem, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc without at least 1 ring i just can't see that happening he will be rank with guys like Karl Marlone, KG, Barkley, etc he will be top 15 real close to top 10 but not making it
I don't think 90% is right I see more ranking wilt higher tbh, bill russell might have won more rings, but without seeing either play all you can go by is what you hear, old video, and stats. Wilt is the most dominant player ever they had to change the rules because of him, he lead the league in a.ssists too as a center so he wasn't one dimensional. I see a lot of lists have mj at 1 and wilt 2. And I've heard a lot of the old coaches and players and sh*t, that played or saw wilt play say he is the best ever, people even say he is the best athlete. not saying I agree.

I don't disagree with you he should win a ring to secure a top 10 spot, but who do you have at #10, I could see lebron being #8-10 for a lot of people without a ring and crazy stats. 11-15 aint bad either but he not done yet so we will see
 6 years ago '09        #128
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I don't think 90% is right I see more ranking wilt higher tbh, bill russell might have won more rings, but without seeing either play all you can go by is what you hear, old video, and stats. Wilt is the most dominant player ever they had to change the rules because of him, he lead the league in a.ssists too as a center so he wasn't one dimensional. I see a lot of lists have mj at 1 and wilt 2. And I've heard a lot of the old coaches and players and sh*t, that played or saw wilt play say he is the best ever, people even say he is the best athlete. not saying I agree.

I don't disagree with you he should win a ring to secure a top 10 spot, but who do you have at #10, I could see lebron being #8-10 for a lot of people without a ring and crazy stats. 11-15 aint bad either but he not done yet so we will see
Wilt underachieved too much for me to rank him that high

1. MJ
2. Bill Russell
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Bird
6. Wilt
7. Hakeem/Duncan
8. Duncan/Hakeem
9. Shaq (would rank alot higher if he had more work ethic and intangible factor had GOAT potential)
10. Kobe

Bron isn't gonna get consideration in my 10 without at least 2 rings
 6 years ago '04        #129
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
yeah and Kobe did it playing with hall of famers his first years in the league... Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lebron
 6 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Wilt underachieved too much for me to rank him that high

1. MJ
2. Bill Russell
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Bird
6. Wilt
7. Hakeem/Duncan
8. Duncan/Hakeem
9. Shaq (would rank alot higher if he had more work ethic and intangible factor had GOAT potential)
10. Kobe

Bron isn't gonna get consideration in my 10 without at least 2 rings
nice list, I think oscar would be number 10 on my list instead of hakeem, and shaq/kobe would be higher

but idk I can only go by what I've read etc about wilt, he has one of the best playoff numbers 20+ pts 20+ reb, maybe he didn't win enough championships but he did win finals mvp at 36, but championships are a team achievement, and wilt has all the individual accomplishments to back him up, I mean he won MVP as a rookie.

If he ended with one ring and continued his stat reign he'd be in my top 10, but this is all ifs I can see him winning multiple chips
 6 years ago '09        #131
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
nice list, I think oscar would be number 10 on my list instead of hakeem, and shaq/kobe would be higher

but idk I can only go by what I've read etc about wilt, he has one of the best playoff numbers 20+ pts 20+ reb, maybe he didn't win enough championships but he did win finals mvp at 36, but championships are a team achievement, and wilt has all the individual accomplishments to back him up, I mean he won MVP as a rookie.

If he ended with one ring and continued his stat reign he'd be in my top 10, but this is all ifs I can see him winning multiple chips
Hakeem is arguably the most skilled center of all time no way Oscar is top 10 over him...Oscar only won 1 ring and wasn't even the best player on the team when he did win 1 can't put him over Hakeem for what he did in 1994 alone that sh*t was amazing

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #132
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Hakeem is arguably the most skilled center of all time no way Oscar is top 10 over him...Oscar only won 1 ring and wasn't even the best player on the team when he did win 1 can't put him over Hakeem for what he did in 1994 alone that sh*t was amazing

I said I think, I know what hakeem did is great, being #11 isn't bad, I might give oscar to much credit because I never watched him and can only look at stats and sh*t. A lot of people got oscar at #10 which is where I was guessing I would have him, idk though. I definitely wouldn't have hakeem at 7
 6 years ago '09        #133
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I said I think, I know what hakeem did is great, being #11 isn't bad, I might give oscar to much credit because I never watched him and can only look at stats and sh*t. A lot of people got oscar at #10 which is where I was guessing I would have him, idk though. I definitely wouldn't have hakeem at 7
where would you have him? 7 or 8 all time imo with 9 being the lowest if you rank Duncan and Shaq over him which is fine...I don't think Kobe has a good case over Hakeem besides the ring count Hakeem had a better peak and overall had a bigger impact due to him being the offensive and defensive anchor on that Rockets team.
 6 years ago '11        #134
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
where would you have him? 7 or 8 all time imo with 9 being the lowest if you rank Duncan and Shaq over him which is fine...I don't think Kobe has a good case over Hakeem besides the ring count Hakeem had a better peak and overall had a bigger impact due to him being the offensive and defensive anchor on that Rockets team.
I'd have to sit down and think but I agree about kobe, but I feel like on most peoples kobe would be higher based on the rings and name alone. Without doing too much thinking on it, I'd probably have hakeem at 9 because I do rank shaq higher. There are a lot of positions that are interchangeable imo. Its interesting to see how other people place people, I find myself switching a few of the later numbers since I don't have a set 10. I think lebron will end up being top 10 though, time will tell.
 6 years ago '09        #135
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I'd have to sit down and think but I agree about kobe, but I feel like on most peoples kobe would be higher based on the rings and name alone. Without doing too much thinking on it, I'd probably have hakeem at 9 because I do rank shaq higher. There are a lot of positions that are interchangeable imo. Its interesting to see how other people place people, I find myself switching a few of the later numbers since I don't have a set 10. I think lebron will end up being top 10 though, time will tell.
yea i do switch up sometimes use to have Kareem at 2 but Russell making the most impact with is defense, rebounding, and passing and winning so many damn rings is hard to argue against plus everyone said around that time how he was a incredible leader. Ranking players so great is extremely tough except MJ being number 1
 6 years ago '11        #136
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
yea i do switch up sometimes use to have Kareem at 2 but Russell making the most impact with is defense, rebounding, and passing and winning so many damn rings is hard to argue against plus everyone said around that time how he was a incredible leader. Ranking players so great is extremely tough except MJ being number 1
Yeah I feel you, my grandpa used to talk about wilt chamberlain and russell, he used to always say russell was the leader and wilt was the beast. It had to suck playing against russell and his teams, they was hogging the sh*t outta them championships
 6 years ago '09        #137
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 SeaJaiye said:
n*gga can u read?? he loses cuz his team either sucks or his coach is horrible. he didnt win in 07 cuz cleveland is trash. he didnt win last year cuz spoelstra is horrible.

they'll win this year based on pure talent and chemistry. lern 2 red

n*gga can you spell? Your either stupid or dumb. Stop contradicting yourself boy I read very well. You blamed either the coach or his team then you mentioned phil jackson and said that if bron had played for him he'd have 3 rings basically saying that phil is like the only n*gga he could win for.. Your futher more make yourself look even dumber by saying that bron and his team will win multiple championships when you just sat here and blamed coaching as one of the reasons he lost and to injury to insult you call spoelstra horrible. You obviously don't interpret thing's very well adn didn't understand why I posted spoelstra's name..: Did you think I was calling him a great coach? Do you not know what sarcasm is? Go read it again slowly and try again negro.
 02-04-2012, 11:43 PM         #138
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Kobe (the undisputed GOAT)
2. MJ (the Kobe prototype)
3. Kareem (the GOAT center, plus most points scored)
4. Magic (the GOAT PG, career cut short because of illness which he has subsequently recovered from)
5. Bird (the GOAT SF and the GOAT white player)
6. Wilt (the most dominant player of his time but didn't win as many rings)
7. Bill Russell (most rings won but not as good of an individual player as Wilt)
8. Hakeem (most skilled center but didn't win as many rings as others; legacy cut short by the Rocket's lack of bench; dominated EVERY center he played against)
9. Shaq (most dominant center of all time but rode Kobe's coattails for his first three rings and Wade for his fourth; lack of a work ethic hurt his legacy more than anything; dominated by Hakeem in their head-to-head matchup)
10. Duncan (GOAT PF but rode D-Rob, Manu and TP to victory)
 6 years ago '11        #139
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
1. Kobe (the undisputed GOAT)
2. MJ (the Kobe prototype)
3. Kareem (the GOAT center, plus most points scored)
4. Magic (the GOAT PG, career cut short because of illness which he has subsequently recovered from)
5. Bird (the GOAT SF and the GOAT white player)
6. Wilt (the most dominant player of his time but didn't win as many rings)
7. Bill Russell (most rings won but not as good of an individual player as Wilt)
8. Hakeem (most skilled center but didn't win as many rings as others; legacy cut short by the Rocket's lack of bench; dominated EVERY center he played against)
9. Shaq (most dominant center of all time but rode Kobe's coattails for his first three rings and Wade for his fourth; lack of a work ethic hurt his legacy more than anything; dominated by Hakeem in their head-to-head matchup)
10. Duncan (GOAT PF but rode D-Rob, Manu and TP to victory)

[pic - click to view]

dumbass
 6 years ago '06        #140
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Knowledgeable said:
n*gga can you spell? Your either stupid or dumb. Stop contradicting yourself boy I read very well. You blamed either the coach or his team then you mentioned phil jackson and said that if bron had played for him he'd have 3 rings basically saying that phil is like the only n*gga he could win for.. Your futher more make yourself look even dumber by saying that bron and his team will win multiple championships when you just sat here and blamed coaching as one of the reasons he lost and to injury to insult you call spoelstra horrible. You obviously don't interpret thing's very well adn didn't understand why I posted spoelstra's name..: Did you think I was calling him a great coach? Do you not know what sarcasm is? Go read it again slowly and try again negro.

I hope you know he spelt it like that on purpose
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago