LeBron Jame$ Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 18,000 Points (Beat Kobe's Mark By Over a Year)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2012, 05:23 PM         #101
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
So many insecure Kobe scrotum coasters in this thread catchin feelings..its pretty fu*kin funny..

You guys with the 4th qtr jokes and he disappears when it matters most comments obviously are puppets of the media..they've created this notion based off a couple of regular season and finals games..sh*t is wild. n*ggaz don't mention that LeBron has either the 3rd or 4th highest playoff avg in history..I think AI..Jordan and Shaq are ahead of him..which= more dominant than Kobe when it counts.. As far as who is more clutch when it counts statistics prove that LeBron is..look it up. Again..without Shaq..Kobe was blowing 3-1 leads against a mediocre Phx squad..meanwhile LeBron was scorching the top team in the east to lead a band of bums to the Finals..Kobe had the winningest Coach in NBA history..LeBron had Mike Brown..lol..Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Gasol..rescued Kobe from the depths of obscurity and resurrected his career when he was crying for a trade..

LeBron's career #s..27, 7,7..Kobe's career #s..25,5,4...Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Only thing Kobe lovers can hold onto are the ring argument and his 81 pt game..other than that Kobe is inferior in every way..btw..LeBron has 6 yrs to make sh*t happen before he's 33..lol..
powerful post.............
 6 years ago '08        #102
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:
So many f*ggots always saying the same sh*t over and over. Who really gives a fu*k when at the end of the day your judged by championships. If all the "STATS" meant anything to lebron he wouldn't have bolted to miami to try and win a championship.n*gga could have did that sh*t in cleveland like he had been doing.. n*ggas quick to say ships don't mean sh*t yet individual stats do.. fu*k outta here. Statistical clutch stats mean nothing. The world doesn't give a fu*k about that sh*t when your not winning. Who cares who you lead to the finals. Hell A.I lead a team of bums to the finals and atleast won a fu*king game..Do people still talk about that sh*t? NOPE!!! Only n*ggas who have lame a.ss points bring up sh*t like that..Nobody else gvies a fu*k when you lose..Only Stan a.ss n*ggas use weak sh*t like that as a crutch. sh*ts pathetic.. With that said I think lebron is a great talent unlike the league has seen before and he'll go down as one of the all time greats, but first he needs to start winning ships.. Stats don't mean sh*t and he knows it. He wants that ring and he just may get it this year.. Only time will tell..

Very well said fam
 6 years ago '07        #103
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
why do yall dudes even post sh*t like this. lebron will never get the credit he deserves on this site

you already know as soon as you post something good about lebron, the kobe stans will bring in the ring discussion.

never understood why the bron stans go at it with the kobe stans cause it will always come down to RINGS
 6 years ago '12        #104
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
People bring up rings because Lebron Finally had major talent this year ,and STILL choked inthe big spot
 02-04-2012, 06:01 PM         #105
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
People bring up rings because Lebron Finally had major talent this year ,and STILL choked inthe big spot
kobe lost twice in the finals, too, who's to say lebron aint gonna win 5 straight starting this year?? magic johnson lost 4 times in the finals, ur a prisoner of the moment. this heat team is even better than they were last year.
 6 years ago '06        #106
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 Knowledgeable said:
So many f*ggots always saying the same sh*t over and over. Who really gives a fu*k when at the end of the day your judged by championships. If all the "STATS" meant anything to lebron he wouldn't have bolted to miami to try and win a championship.n*gga could have did that sh*t in cleveland like he had been doing.. n*ggas quick to say ships don't mean sh*t yet individual stats do.. fu*k outta here. Statistical clutch stats mean nothing. The world doesn't give a fu*k about that sh*t when your not winning. Who cares who you lead to the finals. Hell A.I lead a team of bums to the finals and atleast won a fu*king game..Do people still talk about that sh*t? NOPE!!! Only n*ggas who have lame a.ss points bring up sh*t like that..Nobody else gvies a fu*k when you lose..Only Stan a.ss n*ggas use weak sh*t like that as a crutch. sh*ts pathetic.. With that said I think lebron is a great talent unlike the league has seen before and he'll go down as one of the all time greats, but first he needs to start winning ships.. Stats don't mean sh*t and he knows it. He wants that ring and he just may get it this year.. Only time will tell..

@ Knowledgeable...

I can sh*t on your post more ways than one..but I'll keep it real short and simple for you..

Rings = team accomplishment..do you get that?!..and in Kobe's case you have to put an asterisk next to 3 of them since he wasn't the alpha dog..

We're in a post arguing about individual accolades..in LeBron's 1st season with some legit help he came within 2 games of hoisting up a trophy..sh*t @ the ripe age of 23 he led a bunch mckey D burgers to the finals..Same cant be said for Kobe..

Fact of the matter is..the Lakers organization has always put together a championship contender..while LeBron took a bottom 3 team to the best record in the league in consecutive seasons..just not enough help when PO defense keys in on LBJ..you never addressed the sh*t I said about Kobe getting molested the few yrs after Shaq left..if he was so thorough..how come he didn't raise his teams level of play?..

To recap..we're talking about individual accolades and not chips (which LeBron will eventually attain)..and when comparing these 2 side by side..LeBron trumps Kobe..sorry.

Oh yeah..Adam Morrison and Luke Walton have more rings than LeBron..I'm pretty sure they'll be remembered when their careers are done..
 6 years ago '12        #107
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe lost twice in the finals, too, who's to say lebron aint gonna win 5 straight starting this year?? magic johnson lost 4 times in the finals, ur a prisoner of the moment. this heat team is even better than they were last year.
Kobe and magic have lost in the finals but they rings so it's ok. Lebron 8 years in has zero

We'll have to see if he can finally show up when it matters. No more excuses
 6 years ago '12        #108
space
space
If rings didn't mater Lebron wouldve stayed in Cleaveland
 6 years ago '06        #109
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Infamous1 said:
Kobe and magic have lost in the finals but they rings so it's ok. Lebron 8 years in has zero

We'll have to see if he can finally show up when it matters. No more excuses

Beat it scrap..I wonder if you were around poppin sh*t in Laker land when Kobe didn't make the POs as the alpha dog..or before Gasol arrived and n*ggaz was blowin 3 to 1 leads against the no defense playing Suns .. Or how about we talk about his recent bombing..getting swept as the favorites to win the West..in disgusting fashion with a loaded squad and the best coach in NBA history.. Ha..you n*ggaz are fools..
 6 years ago '12        #110
space
space
 omniscience said:
Beat it scrap..I wonder if you were around poppin sh*t in Laker land when Kobe didn't make the POs as the alpha dog..or before Gasol arrived and n*ggaz was blowin 3 to 1 leads against the no defense playing Suns .. Or how about we talk about his recent bombing..getting swept as the favorites to win the West..in disgusting fashion with a loaded squad and the best coach in NBA history.. Ha..you n*ggaz are fools..

Kobe team was trash and going through a rebuild from 04-07 and he made the playoffs twice in a stacked west losing to better suns squads so I dont see what the problem is.

Last year He was bad. I'll give you that.

But he's lead his team to Championships. Lebron never has even with a top 5 and top 15 player with wade and bosh.
 6 years ago '09        #111
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3388 3388
 The Infamous1 said:
If rings didn't mater Lebron wouldve stayed in Cleaveland
This^^^^

omniscience said:
@ Knowledgeable...

I can sh*t on your post more ways than one..but I'll keep it real short and simple for you..

Rings = team accomplishment..do you get that?!..and in Kobe's case you have to put an asterisk next to 3 of them since he wasn't the alpha dog..

We're in a post arguing about individual accolades..in LeBron's 1st season with some legit help he came within 2 games of hoisting up a trophy..sh*t @ the ripe age of 23 he led a bunch mckey D burgers to the finals..Same cant be said for Kobe..

Fact of the matter is..the Lakers organization has always put together a championship contender..while LeBron took a bottom 3 team to the best record in the league in consecutive seasons..just not enough help when PO defense keys in on LBJ..you never addressed the sh*t I said about Kobe getting molested the few yrs after Shaq left..if he was so thorough..how come he didn't raise his teams level of play?..

To recap..we're talking about individual accolades and not chips (which LeBron will eventually attain)..and when comparing these 2 side by side..LeBron trumps Kobe..sorry.

Oh yeah..Adam Morrison and Luke Walton have more rings than LeBron..I'm pretty sure they'll be remembered when their careers are done..

sh*t on my post? I think not.. Kobe never got a chance to be start off fresh with a team of his own.. Is that his fault? Who knows what he could have done or gone on to become had he started off that way. You can put an asterick next to whateever you want, but it's your opinion not a FACT. They all count whether you like it or not.Nobody is in here even arguing about lebrons accolades cause I've always given the young boy his props, but to discredit kobe out of all people is pure stupidity. Not everyone is a STAN and not every kobe fan gives bron his props well let me stop you their buddy cause I do. I think you guys get all fans mixed up with a acertain few STANS and yall start going ape sh*t. As i stated before individual stats mean nothing, but to the casual fan. Lebron cares less about that sh*t that his fans do he's only concerned with championships so bringing up that sh*t when n*ggas bring up the 5 ships is dumb.. Your acting as if kobe wasn't one half of the ALPH DOGS.. You act like he wasn't taking over games when shaq was fouling out. You act like shaq never got swept in the finals. Be serious.You trumped your entire argument when you mentioned adam morrison and luke walton. Was that for sympathy or for laughs? So are you comparing kobe to what they do? What was your point? Those are obviously bench players who don't play the "ALPHA DOG" role that you spoke of so why even mentiong them Once again nobody cares who u lead to a finals especially when you lose.. You get no sympathy points in the league for that sh*t..Their are no second place trophies..Ask lebron if he cares then go back ask yourself why the hell do you

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-04-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #112
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

But lebron's so much better than kobe so why the fu*k is he losing?
 02-04-2012, 07:03 PM         #113
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
But lebron's so much better than kobe so why the fu*k is he losing?
cuz either his teams suck or his coach is horrible if lebron had phil jackson, he'd already have 3+ rings by now
 6 years ago '06        #114
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
This^^^^

sh*t on my post? I think not.. Kobe never got a chance to be start off fresh with a team of his own.. Is that his fault? Who knows what he could have done or gone on to become had he started off that way. You can put an asterick next to whateever you want, but it's your opinion not a FACT. They all count whether you like it or not.Nobody is in here even arguing about lebrons accolades cause I've always given the young boy his props, but to discredit kobe out of all people is pure stupidity. Not everyone is a STAN and not every kobe fan gives bron his props well let me stop you their buddy cause I do. I think you guys get all fans mixed up with a acertain few STANS and yall start going ape sh*t. As i stated before individual stats mean nothing, but to the casual fan. Lebron cares less about that sh*t that his fans do he's only concerned with championships so bringing up that sh*t when n*ggas
bring up the 5 ships is dumb.. Your acting as if kobe wasn't one half of the ALPH DOGS.. You act like he wasn't taking over games when shaq was fouling out. You act like shaq never got swept in the finals. Be serious.You trumped your entire argument when you mentioned adam and luke walton. Was that for sympathy or for laughs? So are you comparing kobe to what they do? What was your point? Those are obviously bench players who don't play the "ALPHA DOG" role that you spoke of so why even mentiong them Once again nobody cares who u lead to a finals especially when you lose.. You get no sympathy points in the league for that sh*t..Their are no second place trophies..Ask lebron if he cares then go back ask yourself why the hell do you
I'm just pointing out the flaws of your argument..you're bringing in team accomplishments to justify Kobe being the better player..are you not?..Im not arguing who's a bigger winner..that's fu*kin obvious..seaJaye made a post about LeBron breaking the youngest to 18k record which happened to belong to Kobe.. and KSC(Kobe scrotum coasters) came flapping in with their capes on to suck their master off using the ring argument..and that includes you my man.. In no shape or form am I calling you a Kobe Stan but you fit the bill..otherwise you wouldn't resort to such an argument..I expect young n*ggaz with limited bball knowledge to use the ring argument..meanwhile..I banged n*ggaz with cold hard facts as to how LeBron is the better player..both reg season and the POs..he's a better leader..shown by his ability to raise his teams level of play..deny this and I really can't take u serious..
 6 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
@ casual basketball fans
 02-04-2012, 08:14 PM         #116
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smokeen Freeman said:
IF OP would not have said Kobe's name in the topic.

No one would have said sh*t.

Everytime something is said about Lebron
or he does something or breaks some record some n*gga who is a fan.

talks sh*t about kobe, I dont wanna hear it
kobe was the previous record holder......drew brees broke dan marino's passing record. tom brady broke peyton manning's touchdown record. stop it 5 anytime u say someone broke a record, you say who previously held it
 6 years ago '09        #117
space
space
 omniscience said:
I'm just pointing out the flaws of your argument..you're bringing in team accomplishments to justify Kobe being the better player..are you not?..Im not arguing who's a bigger winner..that's fu*kin obvious..seaJaye made a post about LeBron breaking the youngest to 18k record which happened to belong to Kobe.. and KSC(Kobe scrotum coasters) came flapping in with their capes on to suck their master off using the ring argument..and that includes you my man.. In no shape or form am I calling you a Kobe Stan but you fit the bill..otherwise you wouldn't resort to such an argument..I expect young n*ggaz with limited bball knowledge to use the ring argument..meanwhile..I banged n*ggaz with cold hard facts as to how LeBron is the better player..both reg season and the POs..he's a better leader..shown by his ability to raise his teams level of play..deny this and I really can't take u serious..

No flaws in my argument just valid points.. If mine had flaws then so did yours. You stated that he lead bums to the finals rights? That took a team effort regardless so a TEAM is always gonna justify how good a player is when it all boils down to it.. kobe and shaq for most years were the only two ALPHA DOGS on the squad and it don't matter if it were lebron or jordan playing with shaq in those days he would have still been the dominate force adn they would have been dubbed second fiddle. So how would most of you judge them then? Would your standards change? See yall state percentage's, but when I ask certain questions them seem to go ignored...You bring facts about his stats no doubt, but at the end of the day my man I know hardcore lebron fans who ride or dide for the dude and those things don't mean sh*t. Again if lebron only cared for stats he would'nt have left for southbeach. Your saying that im using TEAM to justify kobe's accomplishments, but so is lebron and he realized that it's gonna take more than just meaningless stats to win a championship. That's what it's gonna take to validate him. It take a team to jusitfy your as a player especially if your only have stats and no hardware...Haven't you heard what magic, chuck, steve A and countless amounts of other's have said about lebron in the regular season. "the sh*t means nothing until he wins it all"..Which part of that don't you understand bro? It's like yall sweeping tha sh*t under the rug.. We know brons pedigree in the regular seaon the boys a beast and even in the playoffs he does quite well, but until he crosses that finish line in the finals nobody and I mean nobody gives a damn. Is him being better than kobe stat wise gonna be his best accomplishment cause that's all n*ggas on here d!ckride him about. A 16 year vet who's 33 is still the main guy being compared to one if not the best player in the league in lebron..That's an accomplishment on kobe's behalf.. Bill russell got more rings than MJ and he was an alpha dog, but most people still say MJ is the GOAT right? So it's really a matter of opinion. People are gonna like who they like regardless of stats, rings, etc...That's just the way it is..Yall gotta deal with it..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-04-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 02-04-2012, 08:22 PM         #118
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:

[pic - click to view]

In his 1st 8 years, Kobe played in 60 less games, played 6000 fewer minutes and took 3000 less shots than Lebron
while this is obviously a good rebuttal, is it Lebron's fault that he averages more minutes and all in all, stayed healthier than Kobe?

This isn't about Kobe vs Bron, because those of us with sense know that Kobe was on a team with Shaq, he had to share the ball more to win. I completely believe he could have scored more without him there.
 6 years ago '09        #119
space
space
 freakbucket said:
while this is obviously a good rebuttal, is it Lebron's fault that he averages more minutes and all in all, stayed healthier than Kobe?

This isn't about Kobe vs Bron, because those of us with sense know that Kobe was on a team with Shaq, he had to share the ball more to win. I completely believe he could have scored more without him there.

Somebody with some sense. n*ggas are in denial if they fail to realize how much truth is in this statement...
 6 years ago '09        #120
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
cuz either his teams suck or his coach is horrible if lebron had phil jackson, he'd already have 3+ rings by now

so spoelstra is a great coach? If the heat win then you just k!lled your own argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy