LeBron Jame$ Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 18,000 Points (Beat Kobe's Mark By Over a Year)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2012, 12:11 PM         #81
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also saw that lebron james has the highest streak of games with 15 points, 5 rebs, and 5 a.ssist next to oscar robertson with 25. The record is 28 by O.

once again, almost everything (except winning the slam dunk competition) that a single player can do by himself, LEBRON JAMES HAS DONE. Not only has he done them, but he's often been the youngest to do them. So all this "he has accomplished nothing" sh*t has got to stop.

If n*ggas did half of as much at their job as lebron has done at his, they'd be CEO by now.
 6 years ago '05        #82
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
lol how many of those points were in the 4th quarter?

Born to play basketball? yea Ill give him that... born to be clutch and score in high pressure situations? he dissappears.
 6 years ago '11        #83
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 TrainWreck said:
lol how many of those points were in the 4th quarter?

Born to play basketball? yea Ill give him that... born to be clutch and score in high pressure situations? he dissappears.
good question...i guess it balances out at the end right?

and not sure how you can be born to be clutch tho
 02-04-2012, 12:24 PM         #84
Bangladesh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron gonna break all the records..

Kobe style of play better
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 freakbucket said:
also saw that lebron james has the highest streak of games with 15 points, 5 rebs, and 5 a.ssist next to oscar robertson with 25. The record is 28 by O.

once again, almost everything (except winning the slam dunk competition) that a single player can do by himself, LEBRON JAMES HAS DONE. Not only has he done them, but he's often been the youngest to do them. So all this "he has accomplished nothing" sh*t has got to stop.

If n*ggas did half of as much at their job as lebron has done at his, they'd be CEO by now.
lebron is like the peyton manning of basketball before he got the ring. yes he haven't won the main thing yet but people can't act like the dude ain't sh!t
 6 years ago '04        #86
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 whothebestmc said:
The part that is meaningless is the "youngest" part not the points, both lebron and kobe came right out of high school so they obviously going to have an advantage over anyone that went to college. Kevin durant likely will hit the point mark faster, but not younger.

But 18,000 points isn't meaningless, just to put it in perspective only 62 players in nba history have scored 18,000 points and the closest active player behind lebron is jason kidd at 16,837. What is crazy is how fast someone does it not how young they are lebron got it in 9 years, and his 9th year isn't even half way done, kobe got it in 11 and he wasn't a starter early.

That is what is worthy :agreement6::agreement6:
very true....def not meaningless....but when listing a players major accomplishments ....it is low on the list!`
 6 years ago '11        #87
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Pichito25 said:
very true....def not meaningless....but when listing a players major accomplishments ....it is low on the list!`
That's not even true, it isn't low on the list. A lot of players don't even win rings, and for example you saying kareem being 1st on points all time is low on his list of achievements? Stats are high on any list of achievements, but like I said only 62 players in nba history have 18,000+ points so its meaningful when he gets more than what most players get in their career early in his 9th season.
 6 years ago '09        #88
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
man at this rate Bron gonna be the wilt of perimeter players dude gonna have all these stats and individual accomplishments and may get a ring or two but dude had GOAT potential and like Wilt for some reason he couldn't put it together enough times to win a ton of rings...i have a feeling that's how it is gonna happen but imo he gonna end up being top 10 probably or extremely close.
 6 years ago '11        #89
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 thegoldenhero said:
man at this rate Bron gonna be the wilt of perimeter players dude gonna have all these stats and individual accomplishments and may get a ring or two but dude had GOAT potential and like Wilt for some reason he couldn't put it together enough times to win a ton of rings...i have a feeling that's how it is gonna happen but imo he gonna end up being top 10 probably or extremely close.
a lot of people have wilt being the best basketball player ever so that isn't a knock on lebron.

He is gonna be top 10 even if he wins no rings I think with one a lot of people will have him top 5. He need to step it up in the finals.
 02-04-2012, 01:21 PM         #90
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
the sh*t you're saying is just laughable

lebron has played 627 games in his career

25k / 627 = 39.8

so you're saying lebron would avg 40 ppg for his entire career

yeah okay, this is why i don't bother replying to you
have u not seen how many times lebron scored 20 in the first quarter this season and then laid back to get his team involved?? you dont wanna believe it, but this n*gga really scores 30 on accident, and could average 40 over a season if he wanted to. he could average a triple double if he wanted to he was meant to play this game, dont doubt what he can do
 6 years ago '09        #91
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 newmember11 said:

[pic - click to view]

:owned: Plus kobe shared the ball with shaq. Had he had his own team like lebron for all those years who knows how many more points he would have had.. I swear stupid n*gga stry and knock kobe for everything
 02-04-2012, 01:35 PM         #92
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
:owned: Plus kobe shared the ball with shaq. Had he had his own team like lebron for all those years who knows how many more points he would have had.. I swear stupid n*gga stry and knock kobe for everything
had he had his own team, kobe would have 0 rings no phil jackson = no rings for kobe, sorry. it took this n*gga 13 years to lead a team to a championship in 09. scoring guards dont do sh*t in this league. jordan wouldn't have as many as he did without phil jackson either. stop it 5

lebron is on pace to break all these records and win multiple rings and multiple finals mvp's............kobe fans gotta choose between the two
 6 years ago '09        #93
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
had he had his own team, kobe would have 0 rings no phil jackson = no rings for kobe, sorry. it took this n*gga 13 years to lead a team to a championship in 09. scoring guards dont do sh*t in this league. jordan wouldn't have as many as he did without phil jackson either. stop it 5

You don't know that and neither do I. Your just giving your opinion on "What if" just like I did, but the way kobe scores even at age 33 we all know he would have broken tons of scoring records and probably even won a few titles had he not played with shaq when he was young..n*ggas acting like shaq aint get swept before he played along side kobe and all those other clutch guys like horry and fox...Had jordan had his own team without scottie how many rings would he have? He's the goat, but scottie took them further than mike ever did so what does that mean? Stop it bro. Give the man some credit..
 6 years ago '09        #94
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

lebron is on pace to break all these records and win multiple rings and multiple finals mvp's............kobe fans gotta choose between the two

I see you edited your post to add more Anyhow this MULTIPLE RING sh*t is still speculation. He hasn't won any yet your already giving him multiple, but when I say kobe may have won without shaq you dismiss it like you knew what would have happened.. The irony. You don't know what would have happened back then and you don't know what the future holds. Leave it at that and they be a spectator.
 6 years ago '09        #95
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 633 633
 thegoldenhero said:
IDK about the Wilt of perimeter players, 20,000 is gonna be hard to reach
 6 years ago '11        #96
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 SeaJaiye said:
2x finals mvp (and took 13 years to get that) u can keep using that pic until june tho
How many Championships or Finals MVP does Bron have again?
 6 years ago '11        #97
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Also I thought we were all in agreement LeBron is the KING of the regular season, king of amazing stat-lines and useless milestones. At least when the "Big O" was doing it he was winning multiple Championships. Just saying

Last edited by DCballer40; 02-04-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #98
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
So many insecure Kobe scrotum coasters in this thread catchin feelings..its pretty fu*kin funny..

You guys with the 4th qtr jokes and he disappears when it matters most comments obviously are puppets of the media..they've created this notion based off a couple of regular season and finals games..sh*t is wild. n*ggaz don't mention that LeBron has either the 3rd or 4th highest playoff avg in history..I think AI..Jordan and Shaq are ahead of him..which= more dominant than Kobe when it counts.. As far as who is more clutch when it counts statistics prove that LeBron is..look it up. Again..without Shaq..Kobe was blowing 3-1 leads against a mediocre Phx squad..meanwhile LeBron was scorching the top team in the east to lead a band of bums to the Finals..Kobe had the winningest Coach in NBA history..LeBron had Mike Brown..lol..Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Gasol..rescued Kobe from the depths of obscurity and resurrected his career when he was crying for a trade..

LeBron's career #s..27, 7,7..Kobe's career #s..25,5,4...Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Only thing Kobe lovers can hold onto are the ring argument and his 81 pt game..other than that Kobe is inferior in every way..btw..LeBron has 6 yrs to make sh*t happen before he's 33..lol..
 6 years ago '08        #99
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 omniscience said:
So many insecure Kobe scrotum coasters in this thread catchin feelings..its pretty fu*kin funny..

You guys with the 4th qtr jokes and he disappears when it matters most comments obviously are puppets of the media..they've created this notion based off a couple of regular season and finals games..sh*t is wild. n*ggaz don't mention that LeBron has either the 3rd or 4th highest playoff avg in history..I think AI..Jordan and Shaq are ahead of him..which= more dominant than Kobe when it counts.. As far as who is more clutch when it counts statistics prove that LeBron is..look it up. Again..without Shaq..Kobe was blowing 3-1 leads against a mediocre Phx squad..meanwhile LeBron was scorching the top team in the east to lead a band of bums to the Finals..Kobe had the winningest Coach in NBA history..LeBron had Mike Brown..lol..Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Gasol..rescued Kobe from the depths of obscurity and resurrected his career when he was crying for a trade..

LeBron's career #s..27, 7,7..Kobe's career #s..25,5,4...Y'all see where I'm going with this..

Only thing Kobe lovers can hold onto are the ring argument and his 81 pt game..other than that Kobe is inferior in every way..btw..LeBron has 6 yrs to make sh*t happen before he's 33..lol..
Great fu*king post

Props will be given.
 6 years ago '09        #100
space
space
So many f*ggots always saying the same sh*t over and over. Who really gives a fu*k when at the end of the day your judged by championships. If all the "STATS" meant anything to lebron he wouldn't have bolted to miami to try and win a championship.n*gga could have did that sh*t in cleveland like he had been doing.. n*ggas quick to say ships don't mean sh*t yet individual stats do.. fu*k outta here. Statistical clutch stats mean nothing. The world doesn't give a fu*k about that sh*t when your not winning. Who cares who you lead to the finals. Hell A.I lead a team of bums to the finals and atleast won a fu*king game..Do people still talk about that sh*t? NOPE!!! Only n*ggas who have lame a.ss points bring up sh*t like that..Nobody else gvies a fu*k when you lose..Only Stan a.ss n*ggas use weak sh*t like that as a crutch. sh*ts pathetic.. With that said I think lebron is a great talent unlike the league has seen before and he'll go down as one of the all time greats, but first he needs to start winning ships.. Stats don't mean sh*t and he knows it. He wants that ring and he just may get it this year.. Only time will tell..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy