LeBron Jame$ Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 18,000 Points (Beat Kobe's Mark By Over a Year)

most viewed right now
 164
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
82 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 116
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
123 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 MPLSallstar said:
Damn! I thought he would have destroyed Kobe's sh*t, but one year?? That's crazy.

Kobe had two years of injury, a lockout, came off the bench, took 2 years to earn his minutes, and Lebron beat him by one year? That's crazy.

[pic - click to view]



In his 1st 8 years, Kobe played in 60 less games, played 6000 fewer minutes and took 3000 less shots than Lebron
 02-04-2012, 01:09 AM         #62
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:

[pic - click to view]



In his 1st 8 years, Kobe played in 60 less games, played 6000 fewer minutes and took 3000 less shots than Lebron
lol so u gonna ignore the fact that lebron was getting 7 a.ssists a game while doing this?? if he was hogging like kobe, that n*gga would have 25k points by now
 6 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 SeaJaiye said:
lol so u gonna ignore the fact that lebron was getting 7 a.ssists a game while doing this?? if he was hogging like kobe, that n*gga would have 25k points by now
So you're going to ignore the fact that Lebron has been the de-facto point guard of his team for his entire career?

Or the fact that I just said that Lebron took 3000 more shots over the same timespan?

Or the fact that Lebron has played in a pick & roll offense for 6 years of his 8 year career while Kobe played with Nick Van Exel as the PG for his 1st two years and the triangle offense for essentially the rest of his career?





Keep trying.
 6 years ago '04        #64
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,990 | Props total: 744 744
dude lebron is fu*kin ridiculous. i cant remember watching a player this fu*king dominant and making it look so easy. of all the other superstars in the L, he least looks like hes straning to get his numbers. and to think, this dude literally takes parts of the game off to do other sh*t and get his teammates involved. he might hit 18-20 in the first quarter, and then fu*kin chill. its crazy. dude needs to not nut up sometimes under pressure, but other than that hes on an all time great pace.

oh and to you people in here suckin off durant, he is NOT a better scorer than lebron. PERIOD. it just happens to be the best part of durants game. he has NEVER eclipsed lebrons highest average in any year (31.4) and his career averages arent better either up until this point. and this is a guy who is SUPPOSED to have more offense weapons. so yall need to chill with this durant talk. that n*gga isnt better than bron in ANY aspect of the game on neither side of the ball. period
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2440 2440
Bottom line they are both great players... agreed?, agreed.
















[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #66
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 jplaydadon said:
dude lebron is fu*kin ridiculous. i cant remember watching a player this fu*king dominant and making it look so easy. of all the other superstars in the L, he least looks like hes straning to get his numbers. and to think, this dude literally takes parts of the game off to do other sh*t and get his teammates involved. he might hit 18-20 in the first quarter, and then fu*kin chill. its crazy. dude needs to not nut up sometimes under pressure, but other than that hes on an all time great pace.

oh and to you people in here suckin off durant, he is NOT a better scorer than lebron. PERIOD. it just happens to be the best part of durants game. he has NEVER eclipsed lebrons highest average in any year (31.4) and his career averages arent better either up until this point. and this is a guy who is SUPPOSED to have more offense weapons. so yall need to chill with this durant talk. that n*gga isnt better than bron in ANY aspect of the game on neither side of the ball. period
Durant does have one advantage this year so far he is playing better in clutch time than Bron by a good margin but besides that Bron is the better player
 6 years ago '04        #67
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 78 78
lebron da god

 02-04-2012, 02:17 AM         #68
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
and wade put up finals mvp numbers in every game last year, but they didnt win it............they need lebron to play his best to win the chip. it's his team now, he's the leader, and he wont take the backseat to anyone for a finals mvp
I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding here....

Lebron IS better than Wade, maybe head and shoulders too, but the argument here is that when you have these star players on your team, you can't have one slack off and the other one doing the dirty work. The fact is that Wade put up better number than Bron Bron in that series against Dallas. That's all there is to it.

Of course Bron Bron > Wade. No one would argue against it.
 6 years ago '06        #69
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 509 509
Them stats are BIG!!! LeBron is the best athelete to play this game of basketball... EVER
 6 years ago '06        #70
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 flipdipbone said:
Them stats are BIG!!! LeBron is the best athelete to play this game of basketball... EVER


inb4everyone
 6 years ago '04        #71
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
when Kobe held this record....it really didn't mean anything.

when you talk about a players major accomplishments, you usually bring up Championships, MVP, scoring titles, DPY, First Team, All Star appearances, All time stat leader (assist, blocks, points...)

no one ever says.....o yeah, and i was the youngest to score 10,000 points....and 11,000..and....

its really a meaningless stat in comparison to Major accomplishments!
 6 years ago '04        #72
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
pretty sure he will beat most of Kobe's "youngest player to" stats... but that dont get you championships. and i know one record bron will never get...








[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #73
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 10764 10764
 Pichito25 said:
when Kobe held this record....it really didn't mean anything.

when you talk about a players major accomplishments, you usually bring up Championships, MVP, scoring titles, DPY, First Team, All Star appearances, All time stat leader (assist, blocks, points...)

no one ever says.....o yeah, and i was the youngest to score 10,000 points....and 11,000..and....

its really a meaningless stat in comparison to Major accomplishments!
The part that is meaningless is the "youngest" part not the points, both lebron and kobe came right out of high school so they obviously going to have an advantage over anyone that went to college. Kevin durant likely will hit the point mark faster, but not younger.

But 18,000 points isn't meaningless, just to put it in perspective only 62 players in nba history have scored 18,000 points and the closest active player behind lebron is jason kidd at 16,837. What is crazy is how fast someone does it not how young they are lebron got it in 9 years, and his 9th year isn't even half way done, kobe got it in 11 and he wasn't a starter early.

That is what is worthy :agreement6::agreement6:
 02-04-2012, 09:34 AM         #74
frednephew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my niqqa is a beast
 6 years ago '08        #75
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,881 | Props total: 15153 15153
meanwhile Kobe is 40 some odd points from passing Shaq in All-Time Scoring...the same Shaq that n*ggas say carried Bean How you pass THE 4TH BEST n*gga in All-Time scoring in less years and not get respect...Impressive what Bron is doing but he 10,000 points short of Kobe, anything could happen he may never get there.

 MPLSallstar said:
Damn! I thought he would have destroyed Kobe's sh*t, but one year?? That's crazy.

Kobe had two years of injury, a lockout, came off the bench, took 2 years to earn his minutes, and Lebron beat him by one year? That's crazy.
talk to him
 6 years ago '10        #76
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9906 9906
for the record, kobe was 28 years and 156 days old. lebron is 27 and 35 days old


^^^^

SHOW YOU HOW DUMB n*ggaS IS IF KOBE WOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO A GARBAGE a.ss TEAM LIKE THE CAVS, KOBE WOULD HAVE DONE IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOUNGER.

IT k!llS ME THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS BRING UP LEBRON AS IF HE'S BETTER THAN KOBE. n*gga GOTTA WIN 5 RINGS IN THE NEXT 6 YEARS TO EVEN BE MENTIONED WITH KOBE. LOL n*gga ALMOST 30 WITH NO RINGS
 02-04-2012, 10:07 AM         #77
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
the king got these kobe stans maaaaad

"b-b-b-b-but if-i-if-if-if-if k-kk-k-k-k-kobe was on a b-b-b-b-bad tt-t-tt-t-team he'd have mm-m-m-more p-p-p-ppoints!"

kobe stans so mad they stutter typing
Big R, what king you know has no rings?
 6 years ago '05        #78
Friday 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$657 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

\


Wilt,Kobe,Mike,Bird n if u mad take it to hell with ya...


Last edited by Friday; 02-04-2012 at 11:01 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #79
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 SeaJaiye said:
wade put up finals mvp numbers last year, but couldnt get it done. lebron has to be the reason they win, or they wont win its his team now
all lbj had to do was hit a few baskets in the 4th . wade did his part
 6 years ago '11        #80
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1048 1048
i guess rings are the only thing ppl can lean on...

situations were different for both players yet view this record as tarnish...

If Charlotte didnt trade with LA, I'm sure Kobe would have scored plenty of points there...

A championship team? IDK

but regardless of age etc....its not an easy record to break...

ppl always giving bias a.ss opinion about why their fav player the best...

just respect both players and realize both are great...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
56 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
132 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy