LeBron Jame$ Becomes Youngest Player to Reach 18,000 Points (Beat Kobe's Mark By Over a Year)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 MPLSallstar said:
I just made a counter-argument, aka why it doesn't matter to me that he's 8 months younger, because it doesn't change the situation either player was put in and how it was advantageous to both their careers.
it matters for this specific thread it is youngest player to reach x points, if someone starts a year earlier than another person they obviously have the advantage in youngest to score x points. It's like if kevin durant where to do it faster than lebron, he still wouldn't be the youngest because he went to college, even though he still not doing it faster than lebron.
 02-03-2012, 09:16 PM         #42
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how was lebron's numbers inflated when he came to miami with 2 superstars and put up the same 26/7/7?? if anything, kobe should hold on to youngest player to reach 19,000-28,000 cuz lebron is on miami now..................but we'll see
 02-03-2012, 09:27 PM         #43
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
what

the

fu*k

you really think lebron james needs 5 or more rings to be ahead of kobe? he's a better player at just about everything, better reg season numbers, playoff numbers, idk how it's even an argument...................

its just like why dan marino and peyton are better than most QB's with multiple rings. they were on sh*tty teams

if he got to 5 rings, thats 5 final mvps, he'd damn near be above jordan
 6 years ago '09        #44
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,904 | Props total: 10141 10141
 SeaJaiye said:
is westbrick gonna be traded in a few years??
he's averaging 27 this year b.... n he's gonna average around 30 for the next few years
 6 years ago '08        #45
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 whothebestmc said:
you over analyzing what I said, lebron beat him to the mark by over a year kobe was 8 months younger starting, just saying to add it on. Calm it down mpls

It is useless comparing their rings from early in their career, I was just pointing out something about this thread, that kobe had a head start for the youngest to score x achievement.
true kobe was younger. that gives him a head start, NOT the advantage.

SeaJaiye said:
you really think lebron james needs 5 or more rings to be ahead of kobe? he's a better player at just about everything, better reg season numbers, playoff numbers, idk how it's even an argument...................

its just like why dan marino and peyton are better than most QB's with multiple rings. they were on sh*tty teams

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #46
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 MPLSallstar said:
You're picking and choosing logic to support your rationale. It isn't credible.

Kobe was indeed younger than Lebron James entering the league. This is a fact and cannot be disputed.

I also added that Kobe was put to a better team than Lebron and also with the best player in the league in Shaquille O'neal. Meanwhile, Lebron was drafted to a bottom feeding team where his numbers could be inflated.

I point out the fact that Kobe had 3 rings by 23 years old, meanwhile Lebron is 27 with zero...

Both achievements (Lebron 18,000 points/Kobe 3 rings by 23) are directly correlated and are bi-products to the situations they were drafted in.

In other words, if one group can use the argument of statistics there is no reason another couldn't argue rings.
I wasn't saying it made lebron better or anything I was just pointing out that kobe had the head start. Sure lebron was the first option, but kobe took more shots allowing for more opportunity for him to score.

That 02-03 season you are talking about kobe took ~300 more shots than lebron ever has in his career and thats not his highest shot total.

Sure I agree the achievements are a bi product to their situation as far as rings goes but both of them would still put up the points, lebron is having his best year with 2 other super stars on his team so the bottom feeder thing isn't really a valid argument.

The thing is I wasn't even using statistics I was just saying kobe had a head start to cancel out the time he spent on the bench. The same way lebron has the head start over anyone else that wants to try to challenge this record.
 02-03-2012, 10:13 PM         #47
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
That 02-03 season you are talking about kobe took ~300 more shots than lebron ever has in his career and thats not his highest shot total.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
congrats to James
 6 years ago '06        #49
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Cambury said:
congrats to James
Cambury congratulating James?
 02-03-2012, 11:36 PM         #50
tkislive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ask michael jordan if scoring titles and all the other stuff mattered over a ring...
ask kobe bryant if that means anything to him either....

[video - click to view]

hahaha

lebron you will continue to feel like his...
thats until has to k!ll himself in the 4th qtr for yall to win a game...just saying.
 6 years ago '07        #51
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
lebron still has a long way to go as far as being a team ldr
 6 years ago '11        #52
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Props to LeBron from a Magic fan
Great player, no doubt, but he just has to finish.
 6 years ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 Deniro732 said:
lebron still has a long way to go as far as being a team ldr
just has to execute when it matters (in the playoffs when games/series are on the line)

he's pretty much made the Heat HIS team though, dude's a hell of a talent and as soon as he gets that k!ller instinct to dominate games when it matters then it's a wrap on the league forreal
 6 years ago '10        #54
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Grats to Bron
 6 years ago '10        #55
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Hope he wins at least 3 championships even though I'm far from a Heat fan. It's an honor watching talents like him and Kobe.
 02-04-2012, 12:38 AM         #56
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ts still sucking lebrons d!ck.
 6 years ago '10        #57
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Kobe shuld sell blowjobs,for 5 grand i bet hed start a new empire
 6 years ago '09        #58
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19349 19349
 whothebestmc said:
well to be fair kobe also was younger coming into the nba.

durant went to college, he hasn't beaten lebron to any of the 1,000 marks because of it so I doubt he will for this one, and if he does it won't be easily.
true sh*t Durant didn't go from high school straight to Nba...so besides KD being the youngest scoring champ in history i doubt he wins those youngest to do records because of how great Bron is and since Durant didn't come in the league younger than Bron i doubt he beats this record when he scores this much points he will be a little older
 6 years ago '06        #59
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SeaJaiye said:

If Lebron gets 5 rings, do you really think that Lebron woould get Finals MVP on Wade's team....and all five??

If they won last year Wade would have gotten it, lmao
 02-04-2012, 01:54 AM         #60
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
If Lebron gets 5 rings, do you really think that Lebron woould get Finals MVP on Wade's team....and all five??

If they won last year Wade would have gotten it, lmao
and wade put up finals mvp numbers in every game last year, but they didnt win it............they need lebron to play his best to win the chip. it's his team now, he's the leader, and he wont take the backseat to anyone for a finals mvp
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy