Mannie Fresh Signing To G.O.O.D. Music, Kanye's Cash Money Past & Current Relationship With Mystikal

most viewed right now
 64
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Congratulations, he deserves it.
 6 years ago '06        #42
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
Go DJ, cuz thats my DJ!



Fre-fre-rr-re-Fresh
 02-03-2012, 03:49 PM         #43
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye's drums are about to get ten million times iller. He probably got all the milage he could from those Lex Luger drums.
 6 years ago '04        #44
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
first of all didnt read...

now let me say this. hes been away from cash money for like 7 or 8 years and hasnt really done ish...meaning he's done.

i know he did a ti and bg song but thats not enuff. i feel him leaving cash money cuz they wasnt giving him his due...but if u leave and cant be successful...u might as well of stayed rofl
 6 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
top 5
 6 years ago '04        #46
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
After watchin mystikal n mannie vibe in the car n how much time they spent working together since he got out. Kinda seems like mystikal played mannie n a way...
 6 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 2totimes said:
first of all didnt read...

now let me say this. hes been away from cash money for like 7 or 8 years and hasnt really done ish...meaning he's done.

i know he did a ti and bg song but thats not enuff. i feel him leaving cash money cuz they wasnt giving him his due...but if u leave and cant be successful...u might as well of stayed rofl
your logic that I bolded is flawed and reeks of hate. He might as well stayed?
 6 years ago '04        #48
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 MONSTALOCC said:
your logic that I bolded is flawed and reeks of hate. He might as well stayed?
n*gga u know how many pid for cash money albums i got? they used to be dem n*ggas and its was all manny's beats. im just saying he left for not getting his due bu aint do nothing when he left. it was like he couldnt get on
 6 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 2totimes said:
n*gga u know how many pid for cash money albums i got? they used to be dem n*ggas and its was all manny's beats. im just saying he left for not getting his due bu aint do nothing when he left. it was like he couldnt get on
You stating that you "didn't read" makes you look like a simple idiot or you would know that dude just kind of 'fell back' after he left. After that album he put out, he wasn't really fu*king with music like that. Chilling around the local NO scene and legendary producers still showing him props after all these years has motivated again though so he finna start putting in that work again. If you seriously believe that Mannie Fresh has a hard time placing beats for a time when the south is/was poppin' then you crazy.
 6 years ago '09        #50
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Mannie just come off like a cool a.ss n*gga though. From every interview, blog video or whatever, he never on know fu*k sh*t or exaggerated persona sh*t. Most don't make it out the game like that. But like dude said, I ain't even from the NO and I wanted that Mystikal/Mannie album. Them beats that he played for him in the car? Smh, that sh*t would have been raw.

 BoSS said:
In September, Mystikal told MTV News he had been working with former Cash Money artist and producer Mannie Fresh on some “monsters.” However, according to The Birdman, those records probably won’t be on the album. At least if it is up to him — which it is.

“I never heard none of them,” he said about the Mystikal/ Fresh collaborations. “But honestly, I don’t care to work with Fresh and none of his music. That’s [Mystikal’s] prerogative. If that’s what he wants to do, I’mma respect that. But if it’s on me, I want him with all new music. No disrespect to Fresh, but we ain’t on that sound. He do what he do. We do what we do. I love the producers we have from the Cool and Dre to Detail to Mr. Beats to DJ Khaled. They have the sound that’s poppin’. The sound that’s putting 100,000 in these arenas every night. Boi-1da, the T-Minus —that’s what we working with.”

Birdman says Mystikal’s albums should be out in May, the same month as fellow new Cash Money signee Busta Rhymes. —Shaheem Reid

Birdman is a bi*ch for this !!!!

This that fuk sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #51
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 SixOneFour said:
You stating that you "didn't read" makes you look like a simple idiot or you would know that dude just kind of 'fell back' after he left. After that album he put out, he wasn't really fu*king with music like that. Chilling around the local NO scene and legendary producers still showing him props after all these years has motivated again though so he finna start putting in that work again. If you seriously believe that Mannie Fresh has a hard time placing beats for a time when the south is/was poppin' then you crazy.
well cot damn. i aint know you owned his d!ck. you calling me an idiot makes u look like an idiot lol.

n*gga fell back cuz the album was trash. calm down. loosen up your panies
 6 years ago '04        #52
Ateace3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
Mannie's that dude.
 02-03-2012, 11:05 PM         #53
tkislive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

really a "good" move for good music? not so big back than!! only for engineering!! no rapping!! please!!
 02-03-2012, 11:22 PM         #54
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSS said:
In September, Mystikal told MTV News he had been working with former Cash Money artist and producer Mannie Fresh on some “monsters.” However, according to The Birdman, those records probably won’t be on the album. At least if it is up to him — which it is.

“I never heard none of them,” he said about the Mystikal/ Fresh collaborations. “But honestly, I don’t care to work with Fresh and none of his music. That’s [Mystikal’s] prerogative. If that’s what he wants to do, I’mma respect that. But if it’s on me, I want him with all new music. No disrespect to Fresh, but we ain’t on that sound. He do what he do. We do what we do. I love the producers we have from the Cool and Dre to Detail to Mr. Beats to DJ Khaled. They have the sound that’s poppin’. The sound that’s putting 100,000 in these arenas every night. Boi-1da, the T-Minus —that’s what we working with.”

Birdman says Mystikal’s albums should be out in May, the same month as fellow new Cash Money signee Busta Rhymes. —Shaheem Reid

Birdman is a bi*ch for this !!!!
how he a bi*ch 4 dat sh*t?
 02-03-2012, 11:24 PM         #55
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Mannie is a legend in my opinion when it comes to production. To me, he's the Dr.Dre of the South
 6 years ago '06        #56
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Mannie is indeed a legend.
 02-03-2012, 11:54 PM         #57
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 02-03-2012, 11:59 PM         #58
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
the GOAT south producer... and the man that half these "trap" producers pretty much stole they sound from...
ehhhh...i dont see it....both styles sound diff
 02-04-2012, 12:21 AM         #59
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SixOneFour said:
Mannie just come off like a cool a.ss n*gga though. From every interview, blog video or whatever, he never on know fu*k sh*t or exaggerated persona sh*t. Most don't make it out the game like that. But like dude said, I ain't even from the NO and I wanted that Mystikal/Mannie album. Them beats that he played for him in the car? Smh, that sh*t would have been raw.




This that fuk sh*t

all due respect to the hotboys, but Mannie was always the bread and butter of cashmoney

not only did he provided them with a sh*t-ton of music to be a foundation and legacy from, but outside of the music dude was the glue that held them n*ggas together, I always felt like baby was just talkin all that family sh*t to smoke screen the fact he was rookin all their a.sses.

Mannie will always be my number 1 of all time period, he's the person that made me really appreciate the anatomy of instrumental with the way his beats were so intricately crafted to make those classic songs

Mystikal bullsh*ttin though, seems like he wants do to some keep up with the times sh*t with CMR when Mannie is the one lighting the fire under his a.ss in the first place.

That combo just works so well because both of them are so enamored in Louisiana culture that they have the potential to make something uniquewith soul and style as opposed to the flavor of the month sh*t we are likely to get coming from Brian "Enron" Williams
 6 years ago '10        #60
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
I always felt Birdman was talking that family bullsh*t just to talk too.

After all these years, Mannie still looks hungry.

I hope he can find a place that will respect his craft.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 2
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy