Raiders to switch to ZBS; Could Trade McFadden

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680 OP
space
space
$53,668 | Props total: 38450 38450
 I'm The Dan said:
Don't get me wrong; behind Mike Mitchell (best player in the league) McFadden is one of my favorite Raiders right now, but the pieces are just setting themselves up for McFadden to be traded. He hasn't been able to stay healthy and he's coming up on when we need to sign him to a new contract. We're changing back to a ZBS system, which McFadden wasn't the best in. The most important thing, though, is we need some draft picks. We traded every damn thing we had and with Reggie in there now, I could see him dangle McFadden out there for a 1st.

If he can get a 1st for McFadden I'd do it. Anything other than that and we might as well just hang onto him and see how he does. When he's healthy, he's a top three back in the league.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,322 | Props total: 2064 2064
make the move tannenbaum
 6 years ago '07        #43
space
space
One option is to keep McFadden & slap the franchise tag on Bush. Only way McFadden gets dealt is if we sign Bush to a multi year contract, which will make RapHead, Trill, Ecko & almost every BX Raider fan go insane

Raiders could keep both if needed, just neither of them would get a long term deal/extension. And McFadden is scheduled to make over $5million this year alone and would be a free agent in 2014.

Only reason the Raiders would trade McFadden is to get into the late first round and because of the ZBS which McFadden didn't do well in during his rookie season.

McFadden flourished under Hue Jackson and the power blocking scheme. Which is still the reason why it seems the Raiders are willing to limit their best player on the team.

Which I completely do not understand at all.
 6 years ago '05        #44
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone know if the Seahawks have someone better than Lynch they would franchise this season? If not, I think we could sign Marshawn... that would be awesome.
 6 years ago '05        #45
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687

PLEASE let this happen!
DMac is a true game breaker and one of the best RBs in the league (when healthy), Bush sucks and is a slower version of Mike Tolbert (who also sucks).

Seriously, please let this happen!!!

Not only would it make the raiders worse, but it would prove that this FO is as stupid as Al was the past 10 years. Man i thought trading for Carson was bad, but this would just be amazing!
 6 years ago '06        #46
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8785 8785
SON, GIANTS CAN USE MCFADDEN has he had any bad injuries or coming off any? NAW I WANT THAT BIG n*gga FROM RAIDERS THAT BIG RUNNING n*gga. i dont know his name
 6 years ago '04        #47
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
He has 2 years left at a bargain rate. He aint going anywhere.

#DMCorDie
 6 years ago '07        #48
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
It is ridiculous. McFadden 'when healthy" is a beast.
Last season when he was healthy, he got 680-ish yards. It took every other runningback 2 to 5 weeks to reach it.
He has talent to be the best RB in the league.

If they trade him, then f*k my team.
 6 years ago '06        #49
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyone know if the Seahawks have someone better than Lynch they would franchise this season? If not, I think we could sign Marshawn... that would be awesome.
Marshawn isn't a good fit for the ZBS either. ZBS requires a back with great vision who can make a read, one cut, and hit the hole. Bush excels at this, that's why when DMAC went down we switched to more ZBS this season. But Bush is nowhere near as talented as DMAC, and I like Bush.

I don't get the signing of Knapp at all. Granted he wasn't given much to work with or much leeway, but still baffles me. We don't have the right personnel for a ZBS. Our o-line was the most improved unit on the team last year under Bob Wylie, and it was mostly power blocking. Veldheer, Wiz, Barksdale if he starts next season are all fine in power-style scheme. I wouldn't be mad at a hybrid system, which is basically what we did this year.

We should have kept Wylie too, he was a damn good o-line coach IMO.

If we trade DMAC, I'm gonna be so pissed

There's no way we can get anything near what he's worth in a trade. At BEST we might get a LATE 1st rounder, and I'd just as well keep him and pray that he stays healthy, because when healthy he is a top 5 back in the league. If we weren't offered a 1-16 1st round pick, I wouldn't even consider it. THINK ABOUT IT! You're drafting a player that has never played a game in the NFL, who knows what might happen! He might be a JaMarcus or Gallery, or be more injury-prone than DMAC! It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
 6 years ago '05        #50
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 theFREAK said:
One option is to keep McFadden & slap the franchise tag on Bush. Only way McFadden gets dealt is if we sign Bush to a multi year contract, which will make RapHead, Trill, Ecko & almost every BX Raider fan go insane

I'll lose it fam...fu*king, lose it.

Watching Bush run is one of the most frustrating things...n*gga will give you a 'pound' run maybe twice a game...after that, he turns into brandon jacobs 2.0 and goes down on shoe string tackles.

I been trying to avoid talkin bout the raiders cuz from feburary til next season is a long time to be bitter...but not a fu*king stitch of optimistic news has come out except that fu*king Manusky went to the Colts
 02-02-2012, 11:27 PM         #51
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bengals will take him if we cant get marshawn lynch
 6 years ago '10        #52
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
the raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiders
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Raider fans mad Hope you feel our feel when McDweeb ruined our core

6 years ago '11        #54
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I'd take a healthy DMC over Ray Rice but he's never healthy so fu*k that. I dont think Michael Bush should be a starting RB.
 6 years ago '07        #55
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
people talking schemes like they actually know...we sucked wih the zb s scheme because our lineman sucked. simple...McFadden got much stronger and worked with Michael johnson 2 offseasons ago which is the reason he became what he is today. not because hue Jackson and the power blocking system.
 6 years ago '07        #56
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I'd take a healthy DMC over Ray Rice but he's never healthy so fu*k that. I dont think Michael Bush should be a starting RB.
If Reggie is as good of a talent evaluator as they say, Raider fans shouldnt have to worry. Bush will be gone and McFadden will be retained...
 6 years ago '08        #57
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 P Griff said:
chances are they will keep bush and trade mcfadden seeing as he's made of popsickle sticks
this...
 MichaelKnight said:

DMC when healthy >
but thiiiiiiiisssssssssssss
 DaDon23 said:

Dennis Allen already over there infiltrating the system
 KeepinItTrill said:
lemme find out this is a sabotage move

Idk how much this has to do with Dennis Allen.
My cousin and I discussed this situation a lot last season, especially when DMAC first went down.
First off, we all know eventually we'll have to get rid of one of them.
It sucks and I LOVE McFadden but I DO NOT trust him to stay healthy a full season.
People say he's top 3 if he's healthy and although it's true that's a big IF.
He's consistently shown that he can't stay healthy for a full season, so why do ya think that's gonna change?
He misses a couple games a year and it's HUGE for a playoff contending team to miss their star back. We're just feeling it this year since we haven't really been in contention since he got drafted.
And if he is to go down, who do we turn to?
It'd be a highly controversial "Raider" move, but I think it's the right one a.ssuming we get a first round pick of course.
 HipHop Since 93 said:
healthy DMC>>>>>>>>>>>Michael Bush & its not even close

If he's traded I bet he stays healthy next season but where would they send him?
No one has ever argued that
And I doubt you'd bet he stays healthy next season.
 .:RELOADED:. said:
mcfadden will never play a full season

the time to trade him is now and get a nice pick and some cap space to go after some holes in the secondary and wr

some gm whose team is close to contention will give u guys a lot for him......examples....jets/lions
If the Lions want him I'd take a 2nd, 3rd and Jahvid Best
But I think we're set with our young receivers
Linebacker is our biggest need
 6 years ago '08        #58
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kakish said:
people talking schemes like they actually know...we sucked wih the zb s scheme because our lineman sucked. simple...McFadden got much stronger and worked with Michael johnson 2 offseasons ago which is the reason he became what he is today. not because hue Jackson and the power blocking system.
Yeah man, a top 5 rb should be able to adjust.
I hope people don't think Bush would do better than DMAC cuz of a scheme change

Personally, I'd like to see them ride it out this year and see how things go.
But that would be a huge risk cuz if he gets hurt again, it would k!ll his trade value(unless he's a free agent after next year.
 02-03-2012, 12:29 AM         #59
lok2685 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If McFadden is healthy and the Raiders want to move without him a player for him could be the Browns. They have the draft picks, which the Raiders could definitely use and the need for a back since Hillis will be gone. Potentially the Raiders could resign Bush and go with a 2 back system with him & Taiwan Jones. But that's just my two cents
 6 years ago '08        #60
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
 lok2685 said:
If McFadden is healthy and the Raiders want to move without him a player for him could be the Browns. They have the draft picks, which the Raiders could definitely use and the need for a back since Hillis will be gone. Potentially the Raiders could resign Bush and go with a 2 back system with him & Taiwan Jones. But that's just my two cents
Yeah 2 teams I thought of cuz of their high draft picks and needs are the browns and colts.

I'd like to either sign/get another rb in return (plus picks) or draft one in mid rounds tho (Lamichael James in the 4th)
I don't trust Taiwan to be able to play the role Bush played this year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy