Things I Hate At The Gym

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 enetblazin4eva said:
A lot of bi*chin in here about people having no affect on your work out..........
super bump this thread just to cosign this
















Oh, and I hate doing HIIT on a treadmill.
 5 years ago '06        #162
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
people that bring laptops to the gym to do p90x.
 5 years ago '04        #163
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 618 618
 bi0 said:
Shadow boxing wannabe TITO ORTIZ a.ss muthafu*kers i don't hate it but its just funny that everybody think they can do ufc after they lift weights..
yo its hilarious this one dude at my gym does it.. with a bane mask its supposed to improve your lung capacity.. if you ask me he looks likea a re re. lol
 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM         #164
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate motherfu*kers staring at me while I'm working out. I lift at the Jcc and the members are mostly older and they just sit and stare at me while I'm getting it in and then always have to make some kind of comment or ask some question like what I'm doing is some great feat. I'm always real short with them, I don't like strangers staring at me unless they're female and I can't stand random lames sparking conversation with me while I'm tryin to get through my workout. I take my sh*t seriously
 5 years ago '06        #165
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 brazidee said:
I hate motherfu*kers staring at me while I'm working out. I lift at the Jcc and the members are mostly older and they just sit and stare at me while I'm getting it in and then always have to make some kind of comment or ask some question like what I'm doing is some great feat. I'm always real short with them, I don't like strangers staring at me unless they're female and I can't stand random lames sparking conversation with me while I'm tryin to get through my workout. I take my sh*t seriously
why hellllllloooooooo douchebag.

dont go to a Community Center/College if you dont want to be part of the community.
 5 years ago '11        #166
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 brazidee said:
I hate motherfu*kers staring at me while I'm working out. I lift at the Jcc and the members are mostly older and they just sit and stare at me while I'm getting it in and then always have to make some kind of comment or ask some question like what I'm doing is some great feat. I'm always real short with them, I don't like strangers staring at me unless they're female and I can't stand random lames sparking conversation with me while I'm tryin to get through my workout. I take my sh*t seriously
You are insecure.
 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM         #167
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol I sounded like a douchebag, I'm not really that intense when I'm at the gym nor am I disrespectful to others, I just hate people gawking at me when I'm working out and asking me stupid questions about nothing, wasting my time. I work a 9-5 and train on the side, I'm pressed for time as hell, I don't have time for stupid meaningless convo when I'm at the gym. I'm there to get it in and get the fu*k out. I don't go around bothering anyone when I'm at the gym, I just handle my business and be out.
 5 years ago '04        #168
thechanickal1 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 136 136
People with bad mannors. Thats why I gladly pay more then 10 bucks a month for a membership.
 02-06-2013, 09:20 AM         #169
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thechanickal1 said:
People with bad mannors. Thats why I gladly pay more then 10 bucks a month for a membership.
 5 years ago '08        #170
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
Dudes who do either too much weight or to small of a weight and like letting people know they sound like constipated bear in the woods during morning dew hours
 5 years ago '12        #171
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
I hate this time of year.. every time i go to the gym it looks like a damn shopping mall with all these "new year resolutions" type people. i thought it would let up by now but sh*t is getting worse
 5 years ago '05        #172
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 WINsconsin said:
I hate this time of year.. every time i go to the gym it looks like a damn shopping mall with all these "new year resolutions" type people. i thought it would let up by now but sh*t is getting worse
This. Theyll be gone by March hopefully.
 5 years ago '08        #173
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
I really just hate other people being in the gym while I'm there....

....I miss my late night sessions. I can go in, do my workout, have my correct amount of rest between sets, then leave. Now n*ggas either in my way or waiting on me to get out the way.
 5 years ago '05        #174
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
stanky a.ss n*ggas...

i was hitting the incline dumbbell press and some dude grabbed the bench next to me and this dude smelled so bad and strong that I had to bounce cuz the smell was too much...
 5 years ago '10        #175
amnbangout 
space
space
space
$377 | Props total: 2 2
 brazidee said:
Lol I sounded like a douchebag, I'm not really that intense when I'm at the gym nor am I disrespectful to others, I just hate people gawking at me when I'm working out and asking me stupid questions about nothing, wasting my time. I work a 9-5 and train on the side, I'm pressed for time as hell, I don't have time for stupid meaningless convo when I'm at the gym. I'm there to get it in and get the fu*k out. I don't go around bothering anyone when I'm at the gym, I just handle my business and be out.
nah you were right. they must've taken it personal
 5 years ago '10        #176
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 WINsconsin said:
I hate this time of year.. every time i go to the gym it looks like a damn shopping mall with all these "new year resolutions" type people. i thought it would let up by now but sh*t is getting worse
What gym you go to?
 08-04-2013, 06:48 PM         #177
dunkfest12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all funny lol
 4 years ago '08        #178
SXL 
space
avatar space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
When the girl at the front desk is super nice and asks me how I'm doing everytime I'm there.

Then when I see her working out on her day off she wont even make eye contact.
 4 years ago '04        #179
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,071 | Props total: 6137 6137
People who drop weights. You aren't impressing anyone dropping the weights from shoulder height
 4 years ago '07        #180
Gunner 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
I love my gym. Its in my house and membership is free.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy