Things I Hate At The Gym

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8650 8650
 hooligun said:
people who hot dog on the b-ball courts thinking there gonna put 81 like kobe... pass the damn ball!!

and people who think they automatically got next because they put one foot on the court. like there will be 5 other dudes waiting for a game to finish and this other guy just comes in claiming he has next up.
 5 years ago '06        #122
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
people who get on squeaky rusty machines and use it like it perfectly fine and doesnt bother anyone.. smh....i use to manage a gym and one day this old man got on an elliptical that was rusty and we were waiting to replace it..several people came in my office and complained about the old man so i had to politely ask him to switch equipment and he had the nerve to get mad because he was in the middle of a work out and there was no other tv set on the channel he was watching..needless to say he got his a.ss off and got on another elliptical..on his way out the door i over head him talking to another guy about how i made him move and he was thinking about cancelling his membership because its always crowded when he comes and the locker rooms are always dirty.. when he passed by my office, i asked him if he needed a.ssistance with freezing or cancelling his account and he looked dumbfounded lol...he said no but he may want to add someone in the future...lol smh
I was the sales manager at a gym for about a year. Most people don't realize how much of a pain in the a.ss members can be. I remember we had the steel handles for the weight tree this same member always came up to me talking about he's gonna cancel if we don't get the nylon and rubber handles. I told him not a chance and grabbed his paperwork. He then smiled and was like can I talk to the manager? I looked at him like sorry pal but you're talking to him.
 08-04-2012, 03:46 PM         #123
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I was the sales manager at a gym for about a year. Most people don't realize how much of a pain in the a.ss members can be. I remember we had the steel handles for the weight tree this same member always came up to me talking about he's gonna cancel if we don't get the nylon and rubber handles. I told him not a chance and grabbed his paperwork. He then smiled and was like can I talk to the manager? I looked at him like sorry pal but you're talking to him.

yea i remember those days..people were intimidated by me because im young and running a large place.. people would try to go over my head and call corporate office and they would tell them to speak with the general manager
 5 years ago '11        #124
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
When old people uses the machine and take forever to gtfo or not wipe their sweat
 5 years ago '11        #125
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
i started using my iphone for music at the gym. and randomly voice control turns on and changes the song, speeds the song ahead. i scoured the internet for like 2 minutes... couldn't find a solution.
 5 years ago '05        #126
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
I'm surprised nobody has said this. Spending money at the gym when I can workout for free by doing

pushups
situps
cardio running or biking wherever
squats and leg workouts all at home

5 years ago '08        #127
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,783 | Props total: 9052 9052
The n*ggas who try to check my soon to be girl That's my property even fi I don't approach her yet.
 5 years ago '11        #128
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 portis187 said:
people who say their circuit training and use 4 different benches & or machines @ the same time
I agree like I give a Fuk about your circuit you fu*kin f*g. Go to ladies fitness or crossfit or some sh*t. Don't be taking benches and racks for that sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #129
space
space
 bi0 said:
Shadow boxing wannabe TITO ORTIZ a.ss muthafu*kers i don't hate it but its just funny that everybody think they can do ufc after they lift weights..
I know two skinny ripped dudes that do that sh*t at my gym. One day I was tired from work and these mofos were jumping around like monkeys and doing combo counts and sh*t. I picked up the one guy I know and dropped him on his head mounted him (no homo) and preceded to land a few light shots, no connection just to demonstrate what would happen. His buddies found it amusing and they moved along. Which was enough for me. I hate these motherfukers at every gym. Why does every fukin dude think he is an MMA f!ghter these days. What the fu*k I have been watching the Olympics, but I don't go the the gym and start doing uneven bars, the vault and floor exercise.
 5 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 Sivraj said:
I'm surprised nobody has said this. Spending money at the gym when I can workout for free by doing

pushups
situps
cardio running or biking wherever
squats and leg workouts all at home

Ah what the fu*k bro. You think push-ups equate to heavy bench press? You think you can do heavy squats at home without a rack or weights? Is that your entire 21st century cross fit, fukin pansy a.ss workout. People go to the gym to gain strength and size, and perhaps to cardio when they don't have the means to do it at home, or the weather to do it outside. As well as the variety to your workouts a gym affords. Get the fu*k out of here with your lame home workouts.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #131
space
space
How about fools who are on their first cycle or maybe their 10th and feel like big men finally having some Test in their genetically inferior bodies. They be walking around staring people down, sizing people up and just trying to a.ssert their perceived dominance. Than you go and sit beside them and out lift the sh*t out of them, and they be trying to be cool and calm. Being your buddy and sh*t. Man get your artificially weak DNA having a.ss outta my face. Mind you there are plenty of fools not on gear doing this sh*t too. No one gives a fu*k mutherfuker move along.
 5 years ago '11        #132
space
space
 Rubix said:
It seems to me that you have no idea how kidney stones develop. I think you need to shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '11        #133
space
space
 Alerts said:
Standing around socializing and not being able to speak English
So are you mad that they are socializing because you are so serious about your workout and getting jacked that them talking his some how making your gains diminish, or are you mad cause you are a racist and they can't speak or choose not to speak english? Or both? Just do your sh*t and focus and maybe your weak bigot a.ss wouldn't be so concerned about other people not being able to speak English, or working hard as you think you are.
 5 years ago '11        #134
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
When people hover their eyes to see my stats when I am running in the tread mill
 5 years ago '05        #135
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Razer said:
When people hover their eyes to see my stats when I am running in the tread mill
Oh, THIS sh*t pisses me off.
 08-09-2012, 11:40 PM         #136
dunkfest12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha nice
 5 years ago '05        #137
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
 Optimus Primal said:
Ah what the fu*k bro. You think push-ups equate to heavy bench press? You think you can do heavy squats at home without a rack or weights? Is that your entire 21st century cross fit, fukin pansy a.ss workout. People go to the gym to gain strength and size, and perhaps to cardio when they don't have the means to do it at home, or the weather to do it outside. As well as the variety to your workouts a gym affords. Get the fu*k out of here with your lame home workouts.
[pic - click to view]

Calm down homie lay off the steroids so you don't go on a emotional rage. All I was saying was that I just rather workout at home for free then waste my money at the gym when I got other sh*t to worry about with my money. I'm not against going to the gym or anybody else. Different strokes for different folks. I been to the gym plenty of times before and it's a great experience of your health and life.
 5 years ago '04        #138
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 NO RELIGION said:
People that read books/play with their phone while working out.

What's the fu*king purpose?
I used to log my weights/reps into my phone and time my rests or change the song.

Now that i think of it people must have thought i was playing around with it a lot. lol.
 08-16-2012, 12:34 AM         #139
dunkfest12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel you
 5 years ago '06        #140
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
I think over the years my biggest pet peeve has been dudes (usually spanish) that it seems that they can't workout without having all 23 of their other spanish friends with them hogging machines and bench pressing every day. Its gotten reallly bad. I feel like some of them come to the gym as a means to socialize more so than workout and they just end up hogging machines.
I also hate that they only speak spanish to each other and are loud as fu*k!

I'm not racist, just speaking my mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy