Things I Hate At The Gym

most viewed right now
 58
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
My only gripe at this point is walking into the GYM and the place looks like Walmart during the holidays.... In fact one day... I walked in and walked out..... I was so frustrated.... It would have taken me 2 hours to do 3 body parts......
 5 years ago '11        #102
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
When I do my supersets mother fu*kers be in the machine texting n shiit and when I ask are you done they say nah I got 3 more sets like bi*ch GTFO
 08-01-2012, 04:32 PM         #103
typicalblackman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seeing nekkid dudes just as I'm about to get my things out of my locker and head home.
 5 years ago '11        #104
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
when my earphones fall out my ear in the middle of a set.
 5 years ago '04        #105
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,215 | Props total: 2215 2215
 PTC said:
when my earphones fall out my ear in the middle of a set.
hell yeah. That sh*t fu*ks up my whole set. I've been thinking about buying those headphones that hook onto your ear but i keep forgetting.

I really hate when dudes circuit train and use like 3 or 4 different machines. I usually end up just using it in between their sets but it really is a pain in the a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #106
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 J-Schmoove said:
One dude and his girl at my apt gym k!ll me. We only have two dumbbell benches at our gym and these clowns will take one of the benches over to the side put his laptop on it and do P90X dvds and sh*t.

 08-02-2012, 04:18 PM         #107
dunkfest12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 5 years ago '06        #108
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
these lil high school middle school kids decided to do some free weights got all them lil weight sets fu*ked around for 40 min, lifted, talked, flexed,


AND LEFT ALL THE fu*kING WEIGHTS ON THE fu*kING FLOOR AND LEFT

If I was 50 years younger I'd kick their a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #109
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Seeing girls that I would fu*k, that would fu*k me, but not knowing how to approach with them wearing headphones
And n*ggas that walk around the whole gym flexing in every mirror trying to size everyone up
 5 years ago '08        #110
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,974 | Props total: 9739 9739
People not racking the weights or putting the damn sum bells in the wrong spots. Stop hiding playing hide and go seek with the damn weights!
 5 years ago '06        #111
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
seeing bangin a.ss women at the gym and being distracted from workin out and being worried about my boner showing
 5 years ago '08        #112
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5516 5516
 Garnet & Gold said:
Seeing girls that I would fu*k, that would fu*k me, but not knowing how to approach with them wearing headphones
And n*ggas that walk around the whole gym flexing in every mirror trying to size everyone up
Woman who never takes her headphones off in the gym = She's not trying to talk to anyone.
 5 years ago '05        #113
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 SlickJ101 said:
Woman who never takes her headphones off in the gym = She's not trying to talk to anyone.
That's why I don't approach, but it's been more than a few times I've caught some checking me out
 08-03-2012, 09:13 PM         #114
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
when my earphones fall out my ear in the middle of a set.
you got to get phones that cover the ears man...
 5 years ago '04        #115
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Universal~Mind said:
My only gripe at this point is walking into the GYM and the place looks like Walmart during the holidays.... In fact one day... I walked in and walked out..... I was so frustrated.... It would have taken me 2 hours to do 3 body parts......
That's your fault for going at that time..............
 08-03-2012, 09:27 PM         #116
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who get on squeaky rusty machines and use it like it perfectly fine and doesnt bother anyone.. smh....i use to manage a gym and one day this old man got on an elliptical that was rusty and we were waiting to replace it..several people came in my office and complained about the old man so i had to politely ask him to switch equipment and he had the nerve to get mad because he was in the middle of a work out and there was no other tv set on the channel he was watching..needless to say he got his a.ss off and got on another elliptical..on his way out the door i over head him talking to another guy about how i made him move and he was thinking about cancelling his membership because its always crowded when he comes and the locker rooms are always dirty.. when he passed by my office, i asked him if he needed a.ssistance with freezing or cancelling his account and he looked dumbfounded lol...he said no but he may want to add someone in the future...lol smh
 5 years ago '10        #117
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
The only think I can really remember that bothers me the MOST, are when dudes stink. This one guy comes in the morning and hit the bench press. Every time I walk past him, dude stinks. How does one guy stink so bad? You just walked in to the gym, you haven't broken a sweat yet and you smell like you've gone through a jungle and jumped right out of the lake

I take showers before I go to the gym. I'm so fu*king careful about how I smell and sh*t it's crazy
 08-03-2012, 10:21 PM         #118
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
The only think I can really remember that bothers me the MOST, are when dudes stink. This one guy comes in the morning and hit the bench press. Every time I walk past him, dude stinks. How does one guy stink so bad? You just walked in to the gym, you haven't broken a sweat yet and you smell like you've gone through a jungle and jumped right out of the lake

I take showers before I go to the gym. I'm so fu*king careful about how I smell and sh*t it's crazy
LOL he is probably one of many dudes in the world who work out, put on clean clothes from dirty sweaty clothes and sprays on cologne without showering
 5 years ago '05        #119
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
people who get on squeaky rusty machines and use it like it perfectly fine and doesnt bother anyone.. smh....i use to manage a gym and one day this old man got on an elliptical that was rusty and we were waiting to replace it..several people came in my office and complained about the old man so i had to politely ask him to switch equipment and he had the nerve to get mad because he was in the middle of a work out and there was no other tv set on the channel he was watching..needless to say he got his a.ss off and got on another elliptical..on his way out the door i over head him talking to another guy about how i made him move and he was thinking about cancelling his membership because its always crowded when he comes and the locker rooms are always dirty.. when he passed by my office, i asked him if he needed a.ssistance with freezing or cancelling his account and he looked dumbfounded lol...he said no but he may want to add someone in the future...lol smh
solution: use your brain and put an "out of order" sign on machines that are waiting to be replaced mr. manager.
 08-04-2012, 10:43 AM         #120
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
solution: use your brain and put an "out of order" sign on machines that are waiting to be replaced mr. manager.
and you dont think that was done?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy