Things I Hate At The Gym

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 PTC said:
If they in the rack and not using anything in it, can't you just be like, yo can I use this?

I don't really mind people going messy in the dumbell area. It is what it is, I mean sh*t I don't always put my dumbbells back if I see sh*t all over the place.

I can understand hating on n*ggas who stand around if they really lagging up an area... but generally if you be like yo can I hop on this after they'll hurry up. But sometimes, they just be fu*kin lagging the sh*t out of an area for no reason.

The smelly dude is the fu*kin worst... SMFH.

I don't see this as often anymore... we have 2 cable machines just for that now...but dudes hoggin that sh*t during peak hours is wack...thats why I hate going peak hours.

Does that have any effect on your workout though?

Luckily, I've NEVER seen this or experienced this at any gym... I've seen people circuit with 2 at most... that's wack in itself.

If nobody wants to say anything to him, ya'll could just tell an employee and they're obligated to tell him to move.

@ the last one. On par with n*ggas who ask you if you're using a weight WHILE you're in the middle of a set.

smfh...

What? I'll do curls and shrugs there all the time... what's the problem of walking behind someone?

seeing n*ggas throw Chun Li combo's outta the clear blue sky after doing a set.

How can you have horrible form with shrugs?

You ever heard of 5x5 regiments? I can think of some regiments right now off the top of my head that have 5 sets of 15 reps.

Also for my first exercise of the workout, I'll do minimum 6 sets, maximum 7 sets including warm up. I have 4 warm up, then either 2 or 3 sets of the actual workout.

... I think the issue at hand is... you're counting the amount of sets other people do?
Nah what I'm talking about is when you are trying to grab weights and they're standing right in front of them. They might be curling 30's and you gotta grab the 60's on the lower rack. You can't grab them if they're standing right in front of em
 6 years ago '11        #62
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 adam1122 said:
Nah what I'm talking about is when you are trying to grab weights and they're standing right in front of them. They might be curling 30's and you gotta grab the 60's on the lower rack. You can't grab them if they're standing right in front of em
so couldn't you just wait till they finish the set or just ask them if you can get the weights?
 6 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 modalee said:
I hate guys that are out of shape or average looking but carry a huge gallon jug of water with them and then decide to refill that sh*t up at the fountain that everyone uses.
so if they were in shape or good looking this would be ok?

6 years ago '11        #64
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 bridouble said:
I have been bodybuilding for the 6 years and i USED to let that fu*k sh*t bother me and not say anything to the people doing it....now i do that same fu*k sh*t that you all hate and guess what PEOPLE DON'T SAY sh*t TO ME!!!!...its a cycle...just get in there and get out stop bi*chin
exactly. Nobody gonna say sh*t to you, people are just mentally fragile.

get in, get out.

1 thing I hate, and everyone hates --->>>

A PACKED fu*kIN GYM
 6 years ago '06        #65
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
hearing LMFAO playing through the speakers
 6 years ago '06        #66
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
just a note ppl should ease up on all that protein and supplement intake. it makes a lot of work for your kidneys and its possible to develop kidney stones in the future. A way to minimize this effect is to eat banana while you drink your shake.
 6 years ago '04        #67
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 ramanaa said:
just a note ppl should ease up on all that protein and supplement intake. it makes a lot of work for your kidneys and its possible to develop kidney stones in the future. A way to minimize this effect is to eat banana while you drink your shake.
 6 years ago '06        #68
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
n*gga stop looking in the mirror... one set ain't gonna make your muscles bigger!

"ayo bruh u done with that?"... nah i got one more set (finishes last set 30 minutes later)

people who hot dog on the b-ball courts thinking there gonna put 81 like kobe... pass the damn ball!!

fat girls in tight clothes... eww no.. hell nah!!

people who read or do homework at the gym... take your a.ss home with that sh*t.

sweaty, stanky people... take a shower before and after the gym.. thank you!!

people on their cell phones or who just post up and text for hours
 6 years ago '05        #69
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 ramanaa said:
It seems to me that you have no idea how kidney stones develop. I think you need to shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #70
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 PTC said:
so couldn't you just wait till they finish the set or just ask them if you can get the weights?
Most of the time it's cool but there are a few specific dudes who just stand there once they re rack their dbs
 02-08-2012, 10:26 AM         #71
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feed off the energy of other people who are serious about their workout so i hate it when slackers come in and do 2 set on a fly machine and sit there in a fu*kin trance for the next ten minutes before getting up.

I hate people with strong a.ss body odors, especially when they walk by me fast and the stench flies in my mouth have a n*gga coughing and yakkin, sh*t k!lls me whole drive.

older guys who come outta nowhere trying to give you unnecessary tips.

Old guys walkin around like they Dr Manhattan

Women constantly checking to see whose lookin at their a.ss and being smug about it despite the fact that they wore the tightest most revealing sh*t to the gym

Women who think lifting weights is gonna make them look like Arnold circa the 70's automatically and proceed to do two hour long cardio at low intensity while reading the Cosmopolitan

The sh*tty a.ss music , who ebver thought Rhianna's "rude boy" would be great motivation for pumping weights

Although sometimes When i hear Creed playing i like to pretend that im in a WWF Desire video then proceed to break out into dramatic messiah-like poses like the lead singer

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 02-08-2012 at 10:31 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #72
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
 hooligun said:
n*gga stop looking in the mirror... one set ain't gonna make your

people who hot dog on the b-ball courts thinking there gonna put 81 like kobe... pass the damn ball
Lol u fu*king mad? If i went to the gym to play ball id hog the ball too and tryto be kobe, n*gga fu*k if i care howud feel, if u want the ball play by urself ole sensitive a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #73
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
Standing around socializing and not being able to speak English
 6 years ago '11        #74
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
When people don't share the weights in between sets. People stealing your machine when you go to get more plates.

Finally got my power rack last week. Did my first workout today. Man I can't tell you how good it feels to have your own fu*king sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #75
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1750 1750
smellly a.ss people and

A gym with no bi*ches......I use it as motivation
 02-13-2012, 10:55 PM         #76
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
If you pick up your DB's and dont take a few steps back to allow other people to have access to the rack you are a phaggot prick, dont care what anyone says. Why should anyone have to wait for you to do a set at a DB rack?
 6 years ago '06        #77
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 420Heat said:
Lol u fu*king mad? If i went to the gym to play ball id hog the ball too and tryto be kobe, n*gga fu*k if i care howud feel, if u want the ball play by urself ole sensitive a.ss n*gga
yall n*ggas is comedy

:rolll augh:

as*hole
 02-14-2012, 06:47 AM         #78
jbfilms  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some people here have some fu*ked up things that annoy them.

1) Don't curlin front of a ton of dumbbells
2) Don't sit at a machine for 10 minutes after a set. Stand up, next to it. opening the invitation for another to come and work with you.
3) Wipe your fu*king sweat
4) Don't tell someone how to work out unless you see someone doing something very hazardous to those around them, or to themselves.
5) DON'T LIFT JUST TO LIFT MORE. Form is so important.
6) Unrack and re-rack

Speaking on 6. I was a the gym last week and a guy was squatting on the machine with5 plates each time. He left the machine, and left the gym. This poor girl was trying to use it. I watched her unrack 2 and then decided to help. sh*t I felt bad but I wasn't going to work all the way ;p

7) My gym seems to put WAY too much chlorine in the damn pool
8) None of the sinks ever seem to work in the bathroom
9) The over-staring game. There is a time not to stare at someone. Jeez

and ps.. that video could be shorter. Shorter as fu*k lol. and the jokes were so forced and unfunny

Last edited by jbfilms; 02-14-2012 at 06:50 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2537 2537
People who stare you down, cause they think they are hard
People not putting dumbbells back in the proper place, they have specific slots for certain weights...I hate having to go look for a 30 lbs dumbbell cause someone mismatched it with another

Cant think of anymore right now.
 02-16-2012, 05:20 PM         #80
SwiftPlay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) i hate people who babysit work out machines. Like 30 minutes just sitting their talking.
2) I hate people who WALK on a treadmill for like 1 hour+.

Both of these things I mostly see in girls, but I hate it. Especially when the gyms crowded and their are like 4+ fat chicks walking on a treadmill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now