Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
70 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 Jacc Blacc said:
you say this based on what

hard work and a great diet pays off
sure thing champ
 6 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 [MK] said:
- People who don't use the wipes in the dispenser to clean off the bench or equipment when they are done
- People who stare at you like its going to make you finish your sets faster so they can use that bench/machine/weight
- Fat bi*ches in yoga pants
- The extremely old guys who are way to open with their bodies in the locker room, sh*t is beyond disgusting.
- Heavy grunters and loud weight droppers
- That one guy who never passes the basketball and says everything is a foul in pickup games.
- People who dont wear sandles in the locker room/shower area. Going barefoot is disgusting.
not one of those things has any affect on your workout

Same ole sh*t, most people complain about things irrelevant to their workout. I really wonder what other people at the gym are thinking of me after reading a few of these threads...

Last edited by PTC; 02-04-2012 at 12:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Thankfully I workout at my workplaces gym at the end of the day. A few others there but mostly just me alone. Concentrate better and more efficient with my time, no waiting for sh*t.

Miss it sometimes, mostly the fine girls, but I'm in the best shape of my life mostly because of it.

PTC said:
It's a mental thing for some ppl. The annoyances remove their full concentration from their workouts.
 6 years ago '11        #44
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 TBX said:
It's a mental thing for some ppl. The annoyances remove their full concentration from their workouts.
Yeah, I kinda figured this out while in elementary school.

Most people have fragile focus.
 6 years ago '06        #45
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 1315 1315
*I hate when people slam weights, if you can't control the weight you shouldn't lift it

*When people come in groups and hog the machines

*Seeing someone I don't want to talk to

*People who grunt especially when they're lifting light weight

*People who just stand around you waiting on the machine your using

*People who don't clean the machine after they use it
 6 years ago '11        #46
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 95 95
 LowaEastSide5 said:
nah kai green is def not natural
 2totimes said:
o u spoke with him?
 Jacc Blacc said:
you say this based on what

hard work and a great diet pays off
Come on man u can just look at the guy and tell he's on steroids.

Its also pretty common knowledge that most if not all pro bodybuilders use steroids.

Juicing or not its still impressive though.
 6 years ago '07        #47
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
 PTC said:

Same ole sh*t, most people complain about things irrelevant to their workout. I really wonder what other people at the gym are thinking of me after reading a few of these threads...
Thread title says things you hate, and those would be things that I hate. Just because I hate it doesn't mean it affects my workout negatively.
 6 years ago '06        #48
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 jackedNtan said:
anyone who doesn't workout exactly like me and have the same exact gym etiquette as me
i see what you did their
 6 years ago '12        #49
TommyGunzz84 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 75 75
PEOPLE WHO DONT RACK THEIR WEIGHTS!
 6 years ago '06        #50
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
people that make noise when they work out
 6 years ago '04        #51
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23388 23388
dumb broads who stand around trynna look good and flirt
 6 years ago '04        #52
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
i don't get this thread, do you guys really go to the gym to workout? Nothing in the gym bothers me. I go to work out. I don't go to complain and be annoyed. I don't converse with people much maybe a word or two. You are not going to distract me from what i came to do. I time myself as well. You are not going to mess up my timing. You guys need to stick some headphones in your ears and keep it moving. So what if someone doesn't rack the weights...why is that stopping you from completing your workout? So what if someone slams the weights because they are fatigued? I don't get some of the stuff you guys are saying.
 6 years ago '04        #53
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
I hate that the best gym in my area only has incline benches at a 45 degree angle. I like to do incline at 30 degrees. It's the best gym because barely anyone goes there but at the same time they have the oldest, rustiest weights and out dated benches and machines.

The only thing anyone has done that pissed me off in the gym is this dude started doing pullups right behind me while i was using the rack to do rack pulls. smh.
 6 years ago '05        #54
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,311 | Props total: 4735 4735
-People who hog the power rack to do barbell curls and pullups, even though there's another pullup bar in the gym...

-People who tell me how to workout... unless I found out in the end they're telling me something beneficial, then alright.
 6 years ago '04        #55
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr_Plenty said:
i don't get this thread, do you guys really go to the gym to workout? Nothing in the gym bothers me. I go to work out. I don't go to complain and be annoyed. I don't converse with people much maybe a word or two. You are not going to distract me from what i came to do. I time myself as well. You are not going to mess up my timing. You guys need to stick some headphones in your ears and keep it moving. So what if someone doesn't rack the weights...why is that stopping you from completing your workout? So what if someone slams the weights because they are fatigued? I don't get some of the stuff you guys are saying.
It's not like people posting in this thread are specifically looking for things to annoy them, but lets be real; if you go to the gym and it's packed and people are lollygagging and sh*t, youre gonna get annoyed. Last night I went to the gym after the Super Bowl and it was damn near empty in there. I prolly saw like 5 people in there in the 2 hrs I was there. All of the weights were racked properly and the machines were clean. It was prolly the best time I've had there and I was a lil out of it because of how hyped I was watching the game (and all that food I ate).
 6 years ago '06        #56
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
I hate guys that are out of shape or average looking but carry a huge gallon jug of water with them and then decide to refill that sh*t up at the fountain that everyone uses.
 6 years ago '09        #57
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Adwerdz said:
dumb broads who stand around trynna look good and flirt
you juyst mad they aint flirting with you
 6 years ago '09        #58
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Pastor Flo said:
Only thing that bothers me is people who don't re-rack their weights on any machines. Besides that, nothing bothers me really. I can clean my own machine if someone doesn't

oh and Kizzito Ejam>>>>

[pic - click to view]

This dude is my idol in the gym
i checked his profile on bodybuilding.com

it says he bulks on 2000 calories a day.......that sounds small as sh*t for bulking......i know people who cut at that amount lol

and he takes in 300g's of protein on a 2000 calories diet?? wouldnt you be sh*tting stones??

his muscle build is impressive though, low bodyfat%

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 02-06-2012 at 03:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6143 6143
bi*ches and fat people that hog every treadmill, eliptical etc...

like staying on them sh*ts for over 1hr. same with people who hog machines. why the fu*k do you need to use a machine for 20min?

oh and people who will use a machine, mark their territory by putting their towel one it and walk away to use another machine.

i can understand if you're in between sets but if you're literally not gonna use the machine for like 5-10min then you lost the right to use that machine and i will toss your towel on the ground and go about my intended work out.
 6 years ago '05        #60
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
1 more thing

i walked in the gym today and their was a dude with a fitted cap on and shades...fukkin shades...i already hate when guys are wearing hats, never understood that but shades?? really??? but thats more of a pet peeve

and re-rack the fukking weights man, i know theres people who get paid to re-rack that sh*t but c'mon, dont take it overboard, sometimes theres like 10 dumbells on the floor from 1 person and that c*cksucker just walks away like a fukkin douchebag
I could see why shades would be stupid but, why do you care if someone wears a hat? How does that bother you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now