Things I Hate At The Gym

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2012, 06:35 PM         #1
16394 pageviews
204 comments

dunkfest12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things I Hate At The Gym

What do you guys hate?

[video - click to view]

204 comments for "Things I Hate At The Gym"

6 years ago '04        #2
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
. in the rack but not using the rack (some kid was doing ez bar curls in the power rack )
. no respect in dumbell area
 6 years ago '06        #3
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Dudes who are trying to show their girlfriends workouts yet they have terrible form themselves.

Guys who do cable flys...especially because the pullup bar is right there. Im all for doing flys but during peak hours and taking forever is terrible.
 6 years ago '04        #4
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
There's this dude that comes in with his girl and for literally 2 hours they lay down on the stretching mats and talk.

It's been like this for AT LEAST a year.
 6 years ago '08        #5
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
people who say their circuit training and use 4 different benches & or machines @ the same time
 6 years ago '06        #6
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 3682 3682
There's this big black, sweaty a.ss dude who lays right middle of the floor to stretch at my gym. Got n*ggas walkin around him when he could just do that sh*t in the corner.
 6 years ago '09        #7
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
That one dude that fu*king stinks.

Going in the sauna, and it fu*king stinks like sweat and feet.

When dudes leave the bench or the seat all sweaty. sh*t's is dripping with sweat.

When you take some weights from the machine I'm on... while I'm in the middle of my reps.
Like, really tho? You can't weight till I put the fu*king bar down?
 6 years ago '06        #8
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
I stopped going to the gym around noon time cause of this one guy. He was around his 40's, he would be on the squat rack, benching, doing cable flies and doing chin ups, all in alteration. fu*k that guy.
 6 years ago '05        #9
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
One thing that pisses me off is when dudes do curls, shrugs or whatever right where they picked the dumbbells up at. Then when you walk to grab a pair next to them they just stand there and make you walk behind them like they don't see you.
 6 years ago '05        #10
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Shadow boxing wannabe TITO ORTIZ a.ss muthafu*kers i don't hate it but its just funny that everybody think they can do ufc after they lift weights..
 6 years ago '04        #11
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Oh Finesse said:
not gonna watch the video, but what I hate..

-n*ggas standing around in a group hogging a particular area for socializing
-dudes who bring their girls who kind of work out, but for the most part just stand around looking like a lost puppy
-beginners who have too much pride to drop weight for the sake of their form
-the smelly a.ss dude who you can't stand to be within 15 feet of
-the ones who do 5 or more sets of the same reps of the same workout

the pride sh*t especially annoys me. if you're struggling with the weight and you have horrible form.. why are you going up

for the most part tho the gym I go to the annoyance's are at a minimal and I'm thankful for that. most of the people are cool with each other, and outside of the few new people here and there or just the faces you don't see much of, most are regular's.
y it bother u when ppl do 5 or more sets? wth wrong with that?
 02-03-2012, 12:43 AM         #12
bigd1336  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- When I am trying to do cable sh*t like tricep press downs or something and there are like 3 other sets of cables open. I leave for one second and some dude take off my attachment and puts on another one.

- When i am using a machine other than the way it is intended to and someone corrects me ( I am a decent sized guy, I am pretty sure I give the appearance of knowing what I am doing).

-When I see someone with horrible form especially with shrugs or curls.
 6 years ago '11        #13
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 enetblazin4eva said:
. in the rack but not using the rack (some kid was doing ez bar curls in the power rack )
. no respect in dumbell area
If they in the rack and not using anything in it, can't you just be like, yo can I use this?

I don't really mind people going messy in the dumbell area. It is what it is, I mean sh*t I don't always put my dumbbells back if I see sh*t all over the place.

Oh Finesse said:
not gonna watch the video, but what I hate..

-n*ggas standing around in a group hogging a particular area for socializing
-dudes who bring their girls who kind of work out, but for the most part just stand around looking like a lost puppy
-beginners who have too much pride to drop weight for the sake of their form
-the smelly a.ss dude who you can't stand to be within 15 feet of
-the ones who do 5 or more sets of the same reps of the same workout

the pride sh*t especially annoys me. if you're struggling with the weight and you have horrible form.. why are you going up

for the most part tho the gym I go to the annoyance's are at a minimal and I'm thankful for that. most of the people are cool with each other, and outside of the few new people here and there or just the faces you don't see much of, most are regular's.
I can understand hating on n*ggas who stand around if they really lagging up an area... but generally if you be like yo can I hop on this after they'll hurry up. But sometimes, they just be fu*kin lagging the sh*t out of an area for no reason.

The smelly dude is the fu*kin worst... SMFH.

Sammyboi22 said:
Dudes who are trying to show their girlfriends workouts yet they have terrible form themselves.

Guys who do cable flys...especially because the pullup bar is right there. Im all for doing flys but during peak hours and taking forever is terrible.
I don't see this as often anymore... we have 2 cable machines just for that now...but dudes hoggin that sh*t during peak hours is wack...thats why I hate going peak hours.

A.G said:
There's this dude that comes in with his girl and for literally 2 hours they lay down on the stretching mats and talk.

It's been like this for AT LEAST a year.
Does that have any effect on your workout though?

portis187 said:
people who say their circuit training and use 4 different benches & or machines @ the same time
Luckily, I've NEVER seen this or experienced this at any gym... I've seen people circuit with 2 at most... that's wack in itself.

Badnewz100 said:
There's this big black, sweaty a.ss dude who lays right middle of the floor to stretch at my gym. Got n*ggas walkin around him when he could just do that sh*t in the corner.
If nobody wants to say anything to him, ya'll could just tell an employee and they're obligated to tell him to move.

Gonzilla said:
That one dude that fu*king stinks.

Going in the sauna, and it fu*king stinks like sweat and feet.

When dudes leave the bench or the seat all sweaty. sh*t's is dripping with sweat.

When you take some weights from the machine I'm on... while I'm in the middle of my reps.
Like, really tho? You can't weight till I put the fu*king bar down?
@ the last one. On par with n*ggas who ask you if you're using a weight WHILE you're in the middle of a set.

MyStYlEaRt said:
I stopped going to the gym around noon time cause of this one guy. He was around his 40's, he would be on the squat rack, benching, doing cable flies and doing chin ups, all in alteration. fu*k that guy.
smfh...

adam1122 said:
One thing that pisses me off is when dudes do curls, shrugs or whatever right where they picked the dumbbells up at. Then when you walk to grab a pair next to them they just stand there and make you walk behind them like they don't see you.
What? I'll do curls and shrugs there all the time... what's the problem of walking behind someone?

bi0 said:
Shadow boxing wannabe TITO ORTIZ a.ss muthafu*kers i don't hate it but its just funny that everybody think they can do ufc after they lift weights..
seeing n*ggas throw Chun Li combo's outta the clear blue sky after doing a set.

bigd1336 said:
- When I am trying to do cable sh*t like tricep press downs or something and there are like 3 other sets of cables open. I leave for one second and some dude take off my attachment and puts on another one.

- When i am using a machine other than the way it is intended to and someone corrects me ( I am a decent sized guy, I am pretty sure I give the appearance of knowing what I am doing).

How can you have horrible form with shrugs?

Oh Finesse said:

if u think it's beneficial to do 5 sets of the same exercise for 15 reps that's cool
You ever heard of 5x5 regiments? I can think of some regiments right now off the top of my head that have 5 sets of 15 reps.

Also for my first exercise of the workout, I'll do minimum 6 sets, maximum 7 sets including warm up. I have 4 warm up, then either 2 or 3 sets of the actual workout.

... I think the issue at hand is... you're counting the amount of sets other people do?
 02-03-2012, 06:26 AM         #14
jackedNtan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who doesn't workout exactly like me and have the same exact gym etiquette as me
 6 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 bigd1336 said:

i feel u on the cables, that pisses me off too. now, i just do my sets sets consecutively so i dont got to worry about someone hoping in and changing my stuff. i just do a set, rest do another till i finish my 3.

i use to do 2 machines at a time but sometimes its hard cuz my gym is growing. so i cant do a set go to the other machine do a set and come back to the other machine like i use to.

Oh Finesse said:

if u think it's beneficial to do 5 sets of the same exercise for 15 reps that's cool
stop being a cornball. if someone wants to do 5 sets of 15, its his body. i usually do 3 sets/20 reps of each exercise i do.

but if i feel like doing 5 set of 20 reps, i will n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #16
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
a lot of truth in some of these replies....

but here are some even though they may have been mentioned already

- waiting til 2am to hit the gym because any other time i'll have to wait and throw off my routine
- dudes that show up and stink for no damn reason at all
- motherfukkas standing around socializing in the dumbell area
- bi*ches/dudes that spend 98% of their time on the treadmill with that sh*t on a low a.ss speed
- dude NOT RE-RACKING THE GODDAMN WEIGHTS - they come in sets, put them back together
- people leaving random water/juice bottles and garbage on the floor
- loud a.ss sh*tty music selection i hear during the 5 seconds i dont have my ipod on
- dudes lifting the lightest sh*t but have a look on their face like the are carrying heavy boxes
- out shape dudes that do a 15 min bullsh*t work out but are quick to hit the sauna/massage chairs
- dudes working out in groups when no one is serious and they really just wanna socialize

.......basically i just need my own home gym or some private sh*t no one else has access too :)
 6 years ago '07        #17
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Sammyboi22 said:

An exercise is an exercise. People need to do Cable Flys. I don't see why the needs of one person should be above the needs of another. Now hogging and taking forever... THAT is unacceptable on ANY piece of equipment... Especially during peak hours

That being said I hate when:

You're obviously waiting, but people try to walk up and act like they didn't see you waiting so they can hop on the machine

4+ dudes just puttin as much weight as they can on a bench and "maxin out" during peak hours

People that drop the weight... especially loudly

Dudes (Well females too... but especially dudes) that fix their hair before they do a set.
 6 years ago '06        #18
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
my man said nahhhh I got 8 more sets lol
 6 years ago '06        #19
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Just when people spit in the water fountain.

All the other sh*t you could work in, or ask how much they got left.

If you do get one of those circuit dudes I always give em time but if they take forever I just go ahead and use the machine, they don't own it and they can wait like I was.
 6 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
my man said nahhhh I got 8 more sets lol
damn cuz im only on my 13th set, i got 7 more to go
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago